neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time runs out!

+6
Marksel
Chasin
Syntech
Mati
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Pyr0
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When the time runs out! - Page 2 Empty Re: When the time runs out!

Post by Pyr0 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

DarkNess wrote:

@Pyro, Dude maybe crash is playing by the server rules but his cursing and flaming is not allowed, as i said i have already banned him 1-2 times for that and d4zo has also, you can say its not fair but maybe you werent there (That rhymes im epic)

True true.. But you werent there when daz0 is making mistakes etc...
And okay, if crash is wrong and doing those things... then i don't say anthing more.. but what happend just a few minutes ago.. about that.. It just were some stupid words like.. kiss my ass Smile..

And if daz0 is crying about that... then i could cry about that daz0 slayed me, for nothing..
Just isn't making any sense at all...

~Pyr0`- haZe~
Pyr0
Pyr0

Male Number of posts : 31
Birthday : 1991-12-31
Job/hobbies : pizza deliveryboy. Dancing, clubbing,cs
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 pm

crash any more abuse from you i will report idc if its on mic i will get the people there to also tell and crash compare your stories

he said something racist to me so i said back

and i believe you said something racist to me 2 days ago

and now its magically a week thats a great way to make you look wrong
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by crasH Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Okay, report me next time, I never say racist things without a reason, stfu or noob is just a simple internet language, if you feel offended by that then I feel sorry for you.

crasH

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Let me give a nice and short summary of what happend:

crasH and d4z0 had a clash in the past, they don't like eachother because of it (the racism etc, abuse, and whatever else happened). Now, d4z0 is keeping a closer look in crasH, obviously.
The problem is, d4z0 is seeing every single small human error as a huge mistake, he is on crasH's ass all the time even then not really needed, to give an example, crasH throws a HE in a vent to kill T's inside the vent on a cage day, nothing wrong with that, but people ABOVE the vents, on the accual ground above, got hit by the nade. A human error, can happen to anyone, but d4z0 was right on top of it.

Conclusion: crasH did something wrong, and d4z0 is taking too great measures in return in my opinion. You are both wrong in a way, the easyest way to stop this is just leaving it in the past and forgetting about it. Endless bitching won't get you anywhere other than on the 'zomfg u r so annoying'-list of everyone reading these forums.

so: d4z0, stop being on crasH's toes and threatening with banns upon a human error, doesn't mean ignore his mistakes, just step back a little. crasH, don't get wounded up so easily, you tend to start harassing when someone is getting in your way, you will go from being a victom of being treated wrong, to a harassing violator, which isn't exactly what you want.

I like both of you, crasH was a bit harsh indeed, but he plays by the rules and tries to correct people that act wrong, unless he gets to the point where he starts harassing ofcourse, but i must say he has stepped back from this alot comparing it to the way he harassed people before.
d4z0, as much as i'd like to support you in your actions, you acted wrong tonight sometimes, not always but sometimes.

It is pretty obvious that this problem lies in what the both of you think of eachother. Either have a mature conversation and work things out or just completely leave it in the past, so we can move on without the drama.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2