neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment

+3
Agent Smith
DarkNess
hazik666
7 posters

Go down

Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment Empty Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Mocker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26057979
Proof: Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment Mocker10 Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment Mocker11
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment Empty Re: Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 pm

We have had multiple complains about this guy anyways should get banned
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment Empty Re: Mocker team kill threat and Admin/Member harrasment

Post by Agent Smith Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm

yarr
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 pm

hmmm

Last edited by Mr.Mackey on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 pm

nope i done nothing to him he just comes out with fuck you all admins and then he said he was joking and i told him its not the thing to joke about
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MoCkEr Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 am

I didn’t know about this topic that’s why I haven’t talked till now. Anyway what really happened is that the day before yesterday I was playing in the jailbreak server as Ct and it was this guy (coffeecake) in the Ts team who I said I fk him which I didn’t anyway he said me some things and left the server and 3-4 min after he came back as Ct and tk me and he left again this all happened at Friday morning. Then at night I was playing again in the jailbreak server and coffeecake entered so I said to coffeecake I own you a tk and the I said to the admin team I will kill someone of my team next round. And coffeecake said: “he will kill me ban him” smth like that I said to the admins that he did it to me before that’s why I will do it to him anyway. The point is that I JOKED cuz even if I wanted to kill him do you thing I would it when 3-4 admins where playing in the server I am not a fool. At that moment I started saying to the admins plz don’t ban me for what I am gonna do etc. And someone from the Ts team not an admin someone else said I am an asskisser or asslicker and I said him as a joke “I F*** ALL THE ADMINS “ then I said him “better” which 2 phrase u can see in the screenshot but then I put a smiley “Razz” to see that I was joking and not meaning it. Cuz who would say smth like that when 3 or 4 admins are logged in the server. And what pissed me of is that d4zo just cought 2 or 4 phrases from what is said and based on that he banned me !!!!! I wish I really do I had the chat log to prove it to u but I didn’t thought it at the moment and I didn’t save it( is there any way to retrieve chat logs??)
And ok d4zo I don’t think you were so much offended from what I said so that I deserved the ban I am sure that in the server u have heard much more worse things…
@Darkness what other complains you had against me??? :S

Cuz as for the rules I respect them and never do smth that violates the rules (I mean fk , tk etc).
But I really do know my behavior is not the best sometimes but when I feel offended or when what is going on is unfair I will say it and be persistent and I don’t thing this I bad…!!

!!! and smth else how can u use as an arguement in order to explain the ban that i tk someone when i havent!!
U banned me for swearing NOT for TK .....
Smile

MoCkEr

Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1992-04-30
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 am

the admins can retrieve the logs so that wont be a prob man Wink

Last edited by Mr.Mackey on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by MoCkEr Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 am

thanks mackey but how can they retrieve the chat log with coffecake who tk me =/

MoCkEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 am

MoCkEr wrote:thanks mackey but how can they retrieve the chat log with coffecake who tk me =/

Believe me, they can... Wink
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 am

@Darkness what other complains you had against me??? :S

Venting caging that kind of stuff, but that was 1-2 weeks ago maybe you just started playing etc.

Ill let you go for now haha Smile
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 am

so this topic is about Mocker and coffeecake?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 am

I dont think that was about me darkness...
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 am

Deleted post didnt read it good Smile
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by MoCkEr Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:31 am

DarkNess wrote:We have had multiple complains about this guy anyways should get banned
So the "mutliple complains" where 1-2 weeks ago? ok u know the thing is that i have never went in the vens or cage as a ct =/ even when i strted playing cuz the first thing i did was to read the rules so i dont what are u talking about...
i think u just wanted to say smth and u said it even if its not true...

MoCkEr

Back to top Go down

Post by MoCkEr Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 am

hazik666 wrote:so this topic is about Mocker and coffeecake?
if you read my post u will understand for who is about this topic!
it wont take u long to understand that the topic is about me cuz i got banned not coffecake and your mis judgement and plz if u can post the hole log in order the see i am not lying.
& delete the TK thing cuz i didnt do it Smile albino

MoCkEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 am

MoCkEr wrote:
DarkNess wrote:We have had multiple complains about this guy anyways should get banned
So the "mutliple complains" where 1-2 weeks ago? ok u know the thing is that i have never went in the vens or cage as a ct =/ even when i strted playing cuz the first thing i did was to read the rules so i dont what are u talking about...
i think u just wanted to say smth and u said it even if its not true...

In fact, i had made a post about you in the past with several screenshots of cage/vents and a phew freekills and i beleive also nading cells.

Then again, the forums has a mass cleanup recently so i wouldn't know where to find that post anymore.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am

Yeah i dropped it because i couldnt find that thread anymore >.>
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by MoCkEr Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:55 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked what???
nading? cage? vents? plz find me the topic really cuz i cant believe u if i dont see it!!!! cuz i have NEVER nade or vent or cage as ct i am sute about the fk olny in self defence so if you dont have proofs better dont post...
anyway this is not the pont i wanted to make!
it was about unfair ban this was !! and plz one more time delete the TK thing cuz i didnt kill him and i have never done a tk!!

MoCkEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 am

closed...
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down