neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail team!

+13
dnz
viki
Koyumu
Satoko
Agent Smith
Ancient
Falastiny
pedropony
DarkNess
hazik666
Chasin
vladkboy
Marksel
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail  team! Empty Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail team!

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 am

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:23564387

- NickName :
Marksel

- Sex :
Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I have not had alot of experiance when it comes to admin work on cs. However, I have alot of experience when it comes to leading, from other games. I have played World of Warcraft for about 4,5 years and 2 of those years i was guildmaster. I have lead groups of 25 or more people to success for two years without ever any complaint about the leading being bad. In fact i got complaints that when i WASN"T there to lead, it all went wrong. I know this doesn't have alot to do with cs but it does show capability of getting people to listen. Also i have reported alot of people to you guys over the relatively short period of time i have been on your servers. I know where to look to find violators, and I rarely miss an error being made.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
I would say this is between 8 and 12 hours usually. In fact over the last 5 days i have played an average of 14 hours a day. In other words, i have no life and am always around ^_^

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?
I have started playing on your servers just about a week ago. I know this is a lousy amount of time but let me go into this a bit further. I have quitted playing cs a LOOOONG time ago. When i saw my brother (Chasin) playing on your jail server, I really liked the concept of jail, I had never seen it before. I immediatly started playing again, and even though i played your jail servers about 14 hours a day, it never gets boring. Its a great game as long as everyone keeps to the rules, which is also my motivation for this application. Since i am around the servers all day long, i see ALOT of violation of the rules, and all i can do is screenshot them and sit them out until they leave, report them and hope for a possible bann in the future. If i were to be an nD* member i could personally take care of these and stop them from ruining the game for all the other players present. Jail is a great game, but it only takes one CT that doesn't know the rules to make the game completely dull.

Thank you for reading through my application and I wish you good luck on finding propper members for your team (Go Hanyuu!! you deserve it Very Happy).
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail  team! Empty Re: Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail team!

Post by vladkboy Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 am

I wish u good luck , cuz u always follow the rules , so good luck !! Very Happy
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail  team! Empty Re: Marksel applicating for the nD* Jail team!

Post by Chasin Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:45 am

good luck Smile

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:49 am

yes from dazo
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 am

Mark = Blocker/Freekillers/Teamkillers OWNER. He always takes sreenshots, and does everything to make the guys banned, hope u get in Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 am

GL

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 am

Yes i have seen good stuff from this guy.

Work on your temper a bit cause i notice you do have anger attacks quite fast Wink

Good luck.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

DarkNess wrote: Work on your temper a bit cause i notice you do have anger attacks quite fast Wink

Anger attacks makes ppl freekill >: D

Jk Razz

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am

DarkNess wrote:Yes i have seen good stuff from this guy.

Work on your temper a bit cause i notice you do have anger attacks quite fast Wink

Good luck.

The only time this happened was when ancient slayed/kicked/banned me when i felt like i was being misstreat, because i always follow the rules. This indeed got my blood boiling. However this is one of the very phew ways to get me pissed ^_^
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 am

Hmm ok Smile i think ive seen it more times but not as bad as that time haha

But if you beg the diffrent then i must be mistaken.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 am

DarkNess wrote:Hmm ok Smile i think ive seen it more times but not as bad as that time haha

But if you beg the diffrent then i must be mistaken.

Usually when i get pissed i just leave the server. For example when BaYy and Veronik@ were micspamming for about 3 hours long, i did get pissed off because whenever i told them to stop BaYy just told me to stfu and stop whining. I left the server and reported them for micspamming.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pedropony Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 pm

such a asskissing little prick. The goody twoshoes everyone should hate. I hope you die.

pedropony

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1991-01-29
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm

pedropony wrote:such a asskissing little prick. The goody twoshoes everyone should hate. I hope you die.

I lolled,

and when I saw his age, I lolled some more.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Good luck for you Marksel Razz
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you all Smile
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Good luck
But isnt the recruitment off?

EDIT: My bad xd, i didnt see it was on xd
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 am

The first day I have played Jail with him he kinda swears a bit much ( I think he sweared also with the dutch word of cancer) and he was threatening much...for example that he's going to get my nD removed because I dont act at some "Freekills" but when I am at another place it's hard to see if this a freekill or not. I don't have eyes everywhere.

anyway nowadays my impressions gets better, just don't swear much and an nD member has to solve a problem calmly without swearing.
starting with 1 week playing is not much indeed.
I'll wait before I'll give my vote and if you keep up the good work and stay calm and then i'll give you a yes. (1 week is still not much o.o)

good thing: world of warcraft, I played it too. race/class/realm/guild? Smile

Don't make my impression about you bad.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:37 am

Agent Smith wrote:The first day I have played Jail with him he kinda swears a bit much ( I think he sweared also with the dutch word of cancer) and he was threatening much...for example that he's going to get my nD removed because I dont act at some "Freekills" but when I am at another place it's hard to see if this a freekill or not. I don't have eyes everywhere.

That first day was a really bad day indeed, i'm guessing it was the day i got slayed/kicked/banned by ancient. I was really disapointed with the nD* team because of him because I felt like I far from deserved a slay, nevermind a kick and bann. Which is also why I was so touchy towards other nD* members.
When i get treated like shit, i treat other people like shit aswell ^_^.

Something I would like to add.
I am pretty sure 90% that plays on the servers knows me as an annoying whiner that makes screenshots of anything. I would just like to say that i hardly miss any violation of the rules, it rarely happends that a CT goes in vents without me seeing it, or a CT freekills, or anything like that. Whenever i am dead i am spectating around everyone to check wether they violate any rules, I beleive this would be my strong point in the team.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 am

That first day was a really bad day indeed, i'm guessing it was the day i got slayed/kicked/banned by ancient. I was really disapointed with the nD* team because of him because I felt like I far from deserved a slay, nevermind a kick and bann. Which is also why I was so touchy towards other nD* members.
When i get treated like shit, i treat other people like shit aswell ^_^.

You could act normal instead of cursing, we need members that can act calm and know what to say.
Btw: I had a good reason to slay/kick/ban you mate Wink

But lets get not off-topic
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 am

Ancient wrote:
You could act normal instead of cursing, we need members that can act calm and know what to say.
Btw: I had a good reason to slay/kick/ban you mate Wink

But lets get not off-topic

seriously why do you bring this up again? I still don't have answers to my questions, we need nD* members that can explain that acts aswell, which you still haven't. Can you stop about this please because this is only getting me a bad name because of your own errors.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 am

If u've read the section where we had that conversation, i've said you can add me if u want to discuss. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 am

the fact that ancient says such things happens to you not give a good point for your application and well maybe i also seen something like that at you.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 am

Satoko wrote:the fact that ancient says such things happens to you not give a good point for your application and well maybe i also seen something like that at you.

Please read my post about the conversation between me and Ancient. I beg to differ. Ancient doesn't deserve his membership in the nD* team in my opinion. Even though it has nothing to do with my application. His words shouldn't count regarding to me joining the nD* team, as he clearly has something against me that has nothing to do with me joining the nD* team.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 am

I have nothing againt u, you just cant admit that ur wrong, thats not what we search in a nD member!
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am

Ancient wrote:I have nothing againt u, you just cant admit that ur wrong, thats not what we search in a nD member!

I'm just going to use ur own words against you on this one. Please keep this out of this topic, this is not where it should be discussed.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next