neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marksel hoping to take it up a notch!

+18
^skip^
Chasin
hazik666
LongD
Chillz
kami (GER]
KoD
The Hater
Ancient
Mizurri
vladkboy
Hanyuu
Spx.
maGeNN
Sa7an
BBQQ
Hibari
Marksel
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marksel hoping to take it up a notch! Empty Marksel hoping to take it up a notch!

Post by Marksel Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:23564387

- NickName :
nD* Jail | Marksel

- Sex :
Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I do not have a lot of experience on being an admin on counter-strike servers, however I have plenty of experience on administrating forums, as well as a considerably amount of experience when it comes to taking the leading role when needed, I am also very eager to learn and I pick things up fast. If I am interested in something then I won’t let it go until I know everything about it into finest details.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
I spend about 5-6 hours a day usually on the servers, on jail, deathrun and kz (I know the CSX servers will be gone in a phew days, but that time will be spent on the CS1-6 servers instead)

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?
I have been playing on the servers for just over 3 months now.

Why do you want to become admin?
My main reason for wanting to become admin is because I feel like I can do way more for the neonDragon community as admin than I would be able to as jail member. I often see the problem where Agito hardly gets to play his own servers, simply because he loses a big load of his time to administrating them, and I’d like to help him with that, as well as any other work that needs help. It’s rather unfair towards Agito to not be able to play on the servers, or hardly be able to, because of all the work that needs to be done.
I will basicly take any job that needs to be done as well as I can, if I do not have the skills to do those tasks then I will read up on it and learn. I want to be as helpful towards the community as possible, because this simply is a great community with a lot of great people that I like.

Why do you make an application while the recruitment is [OFF]?
I made this application because, as I said above, even though the recruitment is off, there is still a lot of weight on Agito’s and possibly other admins’ shoulders, which could be divided over more admins to help carry that weight.

Why you over someone else?
Because I believe that I have what it takes to make this community better than it already is. I would like to be able to use my passion about this community, and my eagerness to learn, to get as much out of this community as we possibly can, because there is such great potential in the community. We have people from all over the world, playing on the same servers, a phew top ranked counter-strike servers that are well respected, and most importantly of all, a great bunch of people that (usually) gets along great.

I’m willing to go through any kind of trial or test to see if I’m trustworthy, to see if I really am willing/able to learn new things to serve the community best.

I hope you take this application in consideration, if you don’t, at least I gave it a shot!

Thanks for taking the time to read.
// Marksel
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Marksel hoping to take it up a notch! Empty Re: Marksel hoping to take it up a notch!

Post by Hibari Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Gl Mark!
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Marksel hoping to take it up a notch! Empty Re: Marksel hoping to take it up a notch!

Post by BBQQ Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah, even if its "off" i hope you can do it ;D

BBQQ

Number of posts : 125
Birthday : 1991-02-06
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 pm

hope u become admin...would b nice to have an additional one which is capable..... we got enough of the other kind
Sa7an
Sa7an

Male Number of posts : 265
Birthday : 1988-03-16
Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by maGeNN Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Good luck mate Wink
maGeNN
maGeNN

Male Number of posts : 431
Birthday : 1993-09-13
Job/hobbies : soccer,cs and paintball:X
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Good Luck Marksel! Hope that they will take a look on it, succes! Wink
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Good luck! ^_^v
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 am

Good luck ! Very Happy
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 am

He wants promotion:P

Good luck^^ Exclamation
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 am

Good luck, tho i dont think they are looking for any admins at the moment. Maybe in the future. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Good Luck Very Happy
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 am

Good luck man
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 am

marksel for admin YES Very Happy
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 am

Good luck marksel Wink
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 am

Thanks for the support ^_^ lets hope for the best Wink
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am

Good luck mark Smile
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 am

Hmm im sure admin is different from member when it is [OFF] because with a member we have limited powers but with admin there is alot more i think i would preffer you to stay a member though

but gl anyway
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 am

good luck Smile

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ^skip^ Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Exclamation Good Luck boy go for it Exclamation

You are a person from wich i think: he does earn it.
Rather then some other admins !
^skip^
^skip^

Male Number of posts : 320
Birthday : 1991-04-17
Job/hobbies : i like fireworks :D
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:21 pm

hazik666 wrote:Hmm im sure admin is different from member when it is [OFF] because with a member we have limited powers but with admin there is alot more i think i would preffer you to stay a member though

but gl anyway

He think he already knows that one
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 pm

well GL marksel Smile I belive your up for the challenge Smile
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Marksel wrote:
Why do you want to become admin?
My main reason for wanting to become admin is because I feel like I can do way more for the neonDragon community as admin than I would be able to as jail member. I often see the problem where Agito hardly gets to play his own servers, simply because he loses a big load of his time to administrating them, and I’d like to help him with that, as well as any other work that needs help. It’s rather unfair towards Agito to not be able to play on the servers, or hardly be able to, because of all the work that needs to be done.
I will basicly take any job that needs to be done as well as I can, if I do not have the skills to do those tasks then I will read up on it and learn. I want to be as helpful towards the community as possible, because this simply is a great community with a lot of great people that I like.
Well mark i think you should stay as the member for theese reasons and im going to be 100% honest

Agito / Koy / neon are ftp managers of the server this means they manage all the maps and plugins added to servers and they are the 3 most trusted people in the clan

Agito does have alot of work i have to admit that but most of it is checking logs testing maps etc and im sure you have to be ftp for that

Also knowing ftp needs experience in the server like adding plugins models sounds maps models

You've been in the clan for 3 months now so im sure youve got some experience

Well i know people can also say this about me play jail more but im sure its school (like me Razz )

Also as a admin it is like being a member without the tag and you have a whole menu of powers but you cant use them when you want

So the only thing you will get is: |nD| in your name and a few more powers which you wont be allowed to use all the time
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm

d4z0, If you could please actually read the application I could really appreciate it. I know who our admins are and I still see there is alot of work on just a few people, making them hardly able to play on the servers they administrate, which is why I want to help them with this.

as for the powers, I don't want to become admin to make someone glow or give them drugs,in fact I doubt I'll ever use those powers..
As I said, read my motivation to become an admin.

Let me make this clear:
I do not want to become admin because my slay button doesn't work well enough, or because 4h bann is not enough. I want to become an admin to help our current admins out and releif them of some of the work, to enable them to make use of their own servers.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Marksel wrote:d4z0, If you could please actually read the application I could really appreciate it. I know who our admins are and I still see there is alot of work on just a phew people, making them hardly able to play on the servers they administrate, which is why I want to help them with this.

as for the powers, I don't want to become admin to make someone glow or give them drugs,in fact I doubt I'll ever use those powers..
As I said, read my motivation to become an admin.

Let me make this clear:
I do not want to become admin because my slay button doesn't work well enough, or because 4h bann is not enough. I want to become an admin to help our current admins out and releif them of some of the work, to enable them to make use of their own servers.

Now im not going off topic

I read your app 2 times now if you read mine over you will see exactly what im meaning

Im trying to say that you will not be able to help agito koy or neon unless you get ftp access which you would need to be trustworthy and there has been 3 more admins that have been admins for a while and they still havent got it and i find them very trustworthy

So instead of trying to comment badly on my post and accuse me of not reading your app actually think twice and read it again.....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sillent Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:21 pm

gl mate btw u hate me?
Sillent
Sillent

Male Number of posts : 170
Birthday : 1999-08-08
Job/hobbies : being loki
Registration date : 2009-10-20

http://www.rsbot.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next