neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for the Cs#4

4 posters

Go down

Idea for the Cs#4 Empty Idea for the Cs#4

Post by xelef Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:02 am

I already made a topic like this a while ago, seems it recieved positive responds but no further action was taken so i decided to bring it up again.
This is simply the idea for the grenades with adding several functions to the nade, such as Detonate on impact ( Removing the delay on the nade ) and tripmines ( Making a sort of trip mine so when 1 zombie touch the Laser beam the Nade Detonates either fire or frost nades ) so in a way of speaking these could add some more functions to the Grenade usage and Its not supposed to be added on Kill bomb or Infection / andidote bomb either cause that would just ruin the entire idea im trying here.

Give your comments on what you think of this idea for the Zombie server.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Idea for the Cs#4 Empty Re: Idea for the Cs#4

Post by xReii Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:42 am

Yes for HE and FLASH impact nades, not for SG tho , anyways i don't really like zombie mode with lasers have tried on other servers and it's kinda annoying.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 am

Well xReii i only wrote for the HE And Flash, cause the SG would also be Infection, andidote and kill bomb, so therefore Flash and HE, but not only Lasers more like tripmines and other cool effects like Detonate on impact, Larger delay on impact, and such as ESP Detonation so whenever a person enteres a certain area of effect then it detonates ( Does not have to be zombies only and if humans enter the tripmines then there grenade also detonates, Meaning in the end that humans cant rig a hiding place fully with nades and run out and run back in and the nades are still there, cause that would be to overpowered and cause the zombies to get pwned fast) But hopefully if we make slight modifications to this addon we could make it balanced, and its a new thing for the zm players to play with.
I think this could work out for the better on the ZM Server, and if not then a trial could show the opinion of the players on the servers.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 am

I think tripeminds or lasers would be no good idea. All areas would be full of that and zombies had no chance.
That with the nades.. i dont know exactly what you mean now, adding functions to it? Can you link the other Topic?
You mean when the nades hit the ground or enemy they detonate and make amage then? Or?....
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 am

I don't really like that idea what could be improved was to example :

Sg: u throw it on the floor once a zombies pasts by the area in it it would activate ligh or something like that for other's i don't really want it would be more of a easy taks for humans, but i would like to do was actually make them detonate right away

Example: HE throw * Hits the wall* *Boom* When ever it hits something it goes boom so u dont have to way for the detonate time..
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 am

Hmm I don't really like the idea of the trip laser mines. People would find a way to propably block tunnels with those mines or spam with them in places zombies HAVE to use to get to ppl
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 am

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs4-zombie-plague-f8/new-idea-for-grenades-t4306.htm is the other topic i made a while ago ^^

And Well wasyl, the idea in the end is when a Human Touch the tripmine ( Laser pointer that indicates location of tripmine ) then it will detonate, aswell as the other esp range also, so that its not only Zombies but also Humans that can detonate them just by going out of the same way zombies need to go in, so if lets say a example here:

In Dust map there is a tunnel they place a HE And Flash with tripmine and 1 zombie spawned the rest is running as usual to the zombie to shoot it to pieces, meaning the Humans will have to exit there hiding places that they properly rigged with Tripmines or such Meaning that there nades and flashes will detonate instantly and they are not getting them back.
Therefore i think this would be a good idea to add these "options" to the nade and flash.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down