neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

+12
xelef
SexyPanda
swarley
xReii
Mati
W_a_S_y_L
DarkNess
hazik666
dev
QuickSilver
Spx.
Jumps7yl3r
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly). - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

Post by mOW Bullet Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm

I was there as well during the "admin war" but I think you guys cry way 2 much. These things rarely and absolutely never happen, what is so bad about doing (it was a "admin war" for 2 rounds) that at the beginning of 1 map, no achievements or what.

I think it should be cool for the nd's to do this once in a while. Jumps7l3r imo you are making a big deal out of nothing.

Anyway, it was fun.
Hope you guys will do this more often.
mOW Bullet
mOW Bullet

Male Number of posts : 62
Birthday : 1989-09-03
Job/hobbies : Music/Poker/Girl/CS/IT Guy
Registration date : 2010-04-29

http://www.myspace.com/Buckleyprojects

Back to top Go down

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly). - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

Post by xelef Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, the fun days are also a way to get out of the "regular" days of line,cage,simon says and such.
So i think its a good way for when an admin is on the servers to relax and have fun with the days.
And if you whine of Admins "abusing" there powers then i am also to blame cause i think i use my slap button way more than any vip on this comunity after i almost reached my goal of slapping each member of the Comunity Razz
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:33 pm

xelef wrote:"...when an admin is on the servers...relax and have fun..."

Admins should totally use the powa more often. bounce
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

I think were kinda getting off the point here, It wasnt a Fun Day and there wasnt a rule breaker (except admins ofc) so there was no need at all for powers to be used. If I and another member slayed and kicked each other all the time we would be bad representitives of the team and would mostly be kicked, What makes admins any different to this..?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mOW Bullet Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm

What makes admins any different to this..?" Being members is showing how you roll on the server. I think members should loosen up and try having more "fun" ïnstead of breaking every rule down and sticking by that rule. The options should be wide instead of small, I think you are limiting the options of this server tremendously by saying admins can't do such things.

If you are not allowing admins to do these kinds of things, what makes you think you can get "fun" days as well?

Think about that for a second.

Kind regards,

Buckley
mOW Bullet
mOW Bullet

Male Number of posts : 62
Birthday : 1989-09-03
Job/hobbies : Music/Poker/Girl/CS/IT Guy
Registration date : 2010-04-29

http://www.myspace.com/Buckleyprojects

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 am

Sps wrote:When you guys set you on fire then when u walk into another T he also gets on fire, so it spread all the way almost all T's died of fire. If you want to have fun with your powers do it because we all want it?? Like Mati did yesterday he made some fun days because we WANTED a fun day. Maybe give CTs health and Ts weapons or CTs health and massive knife battle : )

We discuessed the FIRE previously in this thread....and the person who did that has already apologised for that. Read the thread.

hazik666 wrote:I think were kinda getting off the point here, It wasnt a Fun Day and there wasnt a rule breaker (except admins ofc) so there was no need at all for powers to be used. If I and another member slayed and kicked each other all the time we would be bad representitives of the team and would mostly be kicked, What makes admins any different to this..?

the difference is...kicking and slaying is not fun.......secondly we didnt do it "all the time" it was a one off thing.

dev
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Birthday : 1986-11-09
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2