neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem

3 posters

Go down

I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem Empty I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem

Post by nase Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

Hi guys,
since a longer time I have a problem with my loss ingame and I am at the end with my knowledge and don't know what to do anymore, so I hope anyone of you can help me:

It is really wierd, because it only(!) happens on nD servers. On the servers cs1, cs3, cs4 and cs5(all servers which are hosted by the provider neon is paying for as far as I know) I constantly have a loss of 10-50, sometimes more, sometimes less but most of time around 25. That makes the game unplayable because on Jailbreak for example I can't even hear one full sentence of the commander or in general: I'm lagging. Additionally, when I have to download something while connecting, a map for example, the timer how long it roughly needs goes up to 250 hours or something and it is no bug, it really needs that long(once I waited 30 minutes and nothing happened...)! On the other servers which are hosted by neon himself there is incredibly NO loss-problem(permanent 0) but the download problem is still present, so on cs3, cs6, cs7 and cs8 I can play normally, except when I need to download something. Now the point I'm wondering about: Sometimes(maybe twice per week) the lag is completely gone and I can play normally, doesn't matter which server. I start my PC, join any server and all is how it should be and suddenly, at a random moment, the loss-indicator goes up to the amount I mentioned above and it doesn't go away, like always.
I tried everything, I switched between 3 new routers, replaced all cables I have with new ones, even contacted my Internet-provider(he said there isn't any problem with the line), bought a new network-card, bought fast-path and all other stuff you could think about but NOTHING helped. I don't know what to do anymore and I just can hope that one of you knows what I'm doing wrong or what is going wrong because I tried everything. And again: The problem only appears on the nD servers. When I have a loss of 25 again on nD and join a completely different server I never was on(tested multiple times) all is perfect and I can play relaxed. Meanwhile I'm thinking that it can only be something from nD's side, the provider, the connection or whatever, because for example there's no problem at all with the new server Xazor provided(PUBLIC HIGH PERFORMANCE) like with any other 'normal' server.

Here a screenshot of it: I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem Ba_tam10

I hope someone can help me, maybe admins who have server access could check if anything is wrong, I don't know but that bothers me over a long time now and makes the game unplayable, I just can't have fun while playing with a permanent loss...
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem Empty Re: I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem

Post by hazik666 Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 am

cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate 101
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem Empty Re: I need help!! Loss- / Download-problem

Post by nase Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 am

Dazo, I'm not stupid...
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am

Thats what causes it or fail internet... try reseting your internet.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 am

I have the same problem as nase. It can not be the fault of any settings, the provider or fail internet, because this problem only appeared on those servers. On no other server i connected to this problem happened. I can join e.g. CS1, have loss, join a random server server, have no loss and rejoin CS1 and have loss again.

edit: I forgot to mention that i don't have the download problem. At least i never had it in the past.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum