neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroys the fun of flying rambo,

+16
Marksel
kami (GER]
K!ng
xReii
Leon
StevenN
Mati
QuickSilver
Smile
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
SultaN
Koyumu
x-regit-x
nase
swarley
Eazy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Destroys the fun of flying rambo, - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroys the fun of flying rambo,

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 pm

QuickSilver wrote:
Koyumu wrote:
Smile wrote:
Koyumu wrote:As you want sultan.
For my part, it's a temp ban of 1 hour.

Then I must ask, will it be a strike for it aswell? o.O

No.

+1.

I'm sorry but.. did 2 admins both forget that the strike system was meant in the way that a bann MUST be enough to equal a strike, or its not worth the bann?
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Destroys the fun of flying rambo, - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroys the fun of flying rambo,

Post by Ancient Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Marksel wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:
Koyumu wrote:
Smile wrote:
Koyumu wrote:As you want sultan.
For my part, it's a temp ban of 1 hour.

Then I must ask, will it be a strike for it aswell? o.O

No.

+1.

I'm sorry but.. did 2 admins both forget that the strike system was meant in the way that a bann MUST be enough to equal a strike, or its not worth the bann?

Shame on you 2 that even a member knows it better. I totally agree whit Marksel, if they are getting a ban for it then they need to be striked.
I agree whit Mati whit a teamswitch, banning is to harsh and if your going to ban them then they need a strike also. This was since the beginning and I see no possible reason that we should make an exeption.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Mati just adjusted it, so that the "kill" command can not be used during the time someone has a Rambo. Problem solved.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 pm

I got a better idea.

Lets refund teh 10k jb cash, using the jbmoney of the ct's that suicided.

That will teach them a lesson. probably impractable to implement, but i thought i would through that idea out there.

the same thing happened today on jb_emcietik69 or however its spelled. gevalia i think bought flying rambo. Mark buckley the commander, said "all ct's slay yourself" 6/8 did that. Eazy banned mark for 1440 mins, and kicked the whole ct team (unfair on 2 people who didnt kill them selves.

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm

it was me who bought flying rambo...
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Frenchpoodle wrote:I got a better idea.

Lets refund teh 10k jb cash, using the jbmoney of the ct's that suicided.

That will teach them a lesson. probably impractable to implement, but i thought i would through that idea out there.

the same thing happened today on jb_emcietik69 or however its spelled. gevalia i think bought flying rambo. Mark buckley the commander, said "all ct's slay yourself" 6/8 did that. Eazy banned mark for 1440 mins, and kicked the whole ct team (unfair on 2 people who didnt kill them selves.

It was Kleines who bought the Rambo and it was me who banned Buckley (which I already un-did).
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

ahh, thanks for correcting me then, seems like i didnt pay too much attention...... ma'bad

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

No worries, just making sure no-one gets blamed for something that he didn't do.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am

ok i didnt read all the posts but i read Eazy's post and my easiest solution would be this ->

If some1 buys flying rambo. Some CT slay themselves. The rambo should get 100$ JB cash coz CT are abusing. or Members directly switch or kick the CT that slayed.

very simple Razz

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm

LTUMax JB wrote:ok i didnt read all the posts but i read Eazy's post and my easiest solution would be this ->

If some1 buys flying rambo. Some CT slay themselves. The rambo should get 100$ JB cash coz CT are abusing. or Members directly switch or kick the CT that slayed.

very simple Razz

QuickSilver wrote:Mati just adjusted it, so that the "kill" command can not be used during the time someone has a Rambo. Problem solved.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2