neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] unban insomnia :)

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] unban insomnia :) Empty unban insomnia :)

Post by newinsomnia Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:12299512 (im not sure if thats the one, it has been a long time ago since i played CS)
- Nick INGAME : iNSOMNIA
- Admin/Member :Mati
- Reason of ban : Harrassing
- Date and time of the ban : I dont remember when it was but it has been a couple months. Permanent ban.
- Motivation for a deban : It has been a long time guys, i miss playing counterstrike and the only place i like playing it is on this damn jailbreak server Razz it has been like 4-6 months since i got banned hasnt it? i think that gives a man some good time to think over what he has done and how he can apologize for everything.. i am sorry for my childish behaviour against The hater, quicksilver, nase and some other members Razz i think there is some other regular players i was rude against.. wel anyway, i thought i could give this a try and leave it up to you guys Smile

PS. every man has the right to get another chance..

newinsomnia

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

[Declined] unban insomnia :) Empty Re: [Declined] unban insomnia :)

Post by SexyPanda Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Is this the one that used to be a member? o:

Before i left he seemed to be acting fine o.O

Well like he said everyone deserves another chance
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by newinsomnia Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

yes its me Smile i was an nD member

newinsomnia

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 am

Hahaha, you really think we would give you an unban after all you have done? The harassing as member and player, the freekills and teamkills and all other things you did to ruin the server? If I remember correctly you even had 8 accounts at a certain point. Doesn't matter, I looked up your ID on the strikelist, just for the lulz. See the result below:

STEAM_0:1:21038336 + STEAM_0:0:12299512 + STEAM_0:1:20127366 + STEAM_0:0:1027055 - hawjin + iNSOMNIA + Starwars + lysna, moste aaaante problem + Teamkill - Page 32 + Page 61 + Page 62 + Page 62 + Page 62 + Page 62 + Page 63 + Link (Has no chance of an unban)

Now look at the last part again. That pretty much sums up your chances of an unban.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down