neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new lr?

2 posters

Go down

A new lr? Empty A new lr?

Post by Aurelius Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Well i wondered about a new lr that is the random wepon battle it goes like this so when you choose it its going to be that the terrorist starts and choose a random wepon battle.
The random wepon will automaticly been chosen and then we say that the AWP get chosen and then you will have 1 awp bullet and 1 bullet in the magazine and everytime you shoot's you have to reload then shoot again then reload and it always comes one bullet in the magazine if you dont know what im saying just ask.
I've played this on another jailbreak but not random so random is mine idea Very Happy i hope you like it becuse its boring with the old He-battle all the time :S
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

A new lr? Empty Re: A new lr?

Post by pn Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

with awp the first person shooting, usally the t, would have almost 100% chances of wining. this has already been discussed i believe

in what concers to other weapons im not quite sure, it would depend on the t and ct playing, but one thing is for sure, no one would give such powerfull weapons such as m4 or ak to a terro, because with that weopon the odds of rioting are outstanding
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 am

pn wrote:with awp the first person shooting, usally the t, would have almost 100% chances of wining. this has already been discussed i believe

in what concers to other weapons im not quite sure, it would depend on the t and ct playing, but one thing is for sure, no one would give such powerfull weapons such as m4 or ak to a terro, because with that weopon the odds of rioting are outstanding

i said the will have one bullet in the magazine and one bullet normal so when they shot they have to reload and then the ct shots and then t if you know what i mean.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum