neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wanted to share

+21
Eazy
KoD
Boyka
LongD
hazik666
Burak--015
Leon
kwaakt
SultaN
kami (GER]
Florent
Smeck
Emziek
Arnold Schwarzenegger
vladkboy
Mizurri
Tiny Dancer
Smile
xReii
QuickSilver
^skip^
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just wanted to share Empty just wanted to share

Post by ^skip^ Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 am

Hi guy,s

Like some maby already heard it from me or seen it in a topic somewhere.

11 august i had a motor bike accident, and i tought it was no big deal and tought il be better like next day or so.

I only had a open wound and some burn marks on my left knee but hey those things heal and fast too,
altough they told me to go to the hospital straight away so i did.

Once i was there i had to wait a pretty long time and when it was my turn, i had to go to a room and there were 2 doctors and they went pulling and pushing my legg for like 15 minutes and said it will come alright there is nothing wrong and u should not be woried about anything.

Then after the 1st week i still felt so much pain that i went to the docter in my hood, he said this aint right and he made an apointment in the hospital the same day to make pictures of it. And there i heard the same story like the 1st day we can,t see anything, your knee had probly a big blow but there is nothing wrong.

The doctor in the hood told me he didn,t realy trust it and send me for an MRI scan (that machine that looks like a big washing machine) and after some day,s i heard the result yesterday.

My front cross bingings from my knee are totaly cut trough and detached, and it can,t heal itself i got to go wensday to a hospital to speak to some orthopeeth, after that they will have an quick looking operation and it will probly get surgery. and in the worst case i probly need 8 months recovery
and need to learn to walk again. Sad

sorry if i look like a moran or someone needing atention but i just had to tell it.