neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] NWA unban

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] NWA unban Empty Re: [Declined] NWA unban

Post by N.W.A Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

- Steam ID : 1756 STEAM_0:0:14976281 0 01:08 26 0
- Nick INGAME : |-_N.W.A_-|
- Admin/Member : No idea ?
- Reason of ban : No idea ?
- Date and time of the ban : 26/08/2010
- Motivation for a deban : In the 1st place i shouldnt give 1 if i get kicked around 4, 5, 6, time,s ? and everytime i re-join and ask what,s the reason....i get a kick.... i actually just got unban today and now again but then last time i havent been given a valid reason to be banned ? now i got a week ban again ? is it actually fun to behave Immature ???? is it fun to abuse your power in a anonymous way ? and even ban me off all servers ?

who ever it whas...you aint worth 2 cents man you realy aint..... praise your self lucky to be able to admin abuse and nothing can be done 2 it...... but in real life you aint nothing, and if this is a reason for a ban then so be it but i dont allow abuse in anyway....even if its a admin of a server or a cop in real life both can get the taste slapped out of their mouth period....

Anyhow i only got problems with kids from the jail server off neondragon....but not with other people off the neondragon servers so i wonder why i am banned from them 2 ?

N.W.A

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1992-07-28
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:07 pm

N.W.A wrote:- Steam ID : 1756 STEAM_0:0:14976281 0 01:08 26 0
- Nick INGAME : |-_N.W.A_-|
- Admin/Member : No idea ?
- Reason of ban : No idea ?
- Date and time of the ban : 26/08/2010
- Motivation for a deban : In the 1st place i shouldnt give 1 if i get kicked around 4, 5, 6, time,s ? and everytime i re-join and ask what,s the reason....i get a kick.... i actually just got unban today and now again but then last time i havent been given a valid reason to be banned ? now i got a week ban again ? is it actually fun to behave Immature ???? is it fun to abuse your power in a anonymous way ? and even ban me off all servers ?

who ever it whas...you aint worth 2 cents man you realy aint..... praise your self lucky to be able to admin abuse and nothing can be done 2 it...... but in real life you aint nothing, and if this is a reason for a ban then so be it but i dont allow abuse in anyway....even if its a admin of a server or a cop in real life both can get the taste slapped out of their mouth period....

Anyhow i only got problems with kids from the jail server off neondragon....but not with other people off the neondragon servers so i wonder why i am banned from them 2 ?

First of all, then you shouldnt post that here.. you should make your own topic..

2nd : ive had alot of troubles with you. your harrasing some people.. which i dont understand since you hate the kids on jailbreak but act totally unmature..

3th: you got banned for ghosting.. and kinda threatning and talking down to a person that i actully think is way more mature than you isnt smart either if you want a unban for that... and its only a 2 hours ban
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by N.W.A Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm

1s my bad the tutorial for unban wasnt so clear so i posted it as a reply

2nd: i dont harras....and it seems funny how people try to break my mouth but admins dont pay attention to that until i say something but gues what ? im half spanish and having a hot temper is in my blood....+ Unmature? you even dont know me personally i kno you gone say the same about me to other people, but just the behaviour of certian people in jail server make my blood boil...

and 3th yess i whas ghosting did the server rule,s mention ANYTHING!!! i RE-PEAT ANYTHING!!! about that no sir ive areed off what i read so that whas an invalid ban no debatin it......plus im not threatning but a person that wanna f*** someone in a way by kicking em 5 6 time,s in 20 seconds then last time give a ban for a week or so (says in console) then that,s immature that,s like look hahahah i can do df i want and you cant do nothing about it......a mature person would say personally like yo dude i dont wanna ban you but behave a bit okay ? keep it fun for all off us then i would be like oh my bad your right dude ill stop it or something..... but iff you go start abusing in an anonymous way that,s just childish, that,s low anyhow if its 2 hours ill stay cool for now ive seen howthings work around herre in neondragon so aight...

N.W.A

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

1) I banned you
2) There was a typo in our administration which enabled you to play on our servers.
3) I fixed that now, result in your permban (which you should've received a week ago).
4) Because of a small bug in the database tonight, your ban didn't take effect immediately (which it's supposed to do). That's why I had to kick you several times until it worked.
5) A member told everyone in the server BEFORE the hns started that you shouldn't ghost no matter what. You ghosted = you do the crime, you do the time! Then you go insult him.. And then we add the report where you were being racist --> 1+2 = strike 3 aka permban.

Proof:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f53/accepted-9-_-nwa-_-164-steam_001497628-racism-harassment-t6540.htm
+
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa510
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa610
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa10
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa210
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa310
[Declined] NWA unban Nwa710

6) You claim that "I'm nothing in real life", but I'm pretty sure I've accomplished more in real life than you, 'bro'.
7) You're always causing shit, you will never get an unban. Go sit in a corner and find someone else to try to bullshit!

QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by N.W.A Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:47 pm

I've accomplished more in real life than you, 'bro'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! explaisn your a admin on a fagg server mancmon hahaha just fail another prove you aint worth nothing in life just a waste of spance and idont give afuck about perm ban ill change that right quick

N.W.A

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Your post is a textbook example of someone who has just been pwned in a discussion and doesn't know how to react anymore. You can't even bring arguments to the table like you 'seemed' to do in your first 2 posts (even though your arguments were false/untrue). Why even bother posting here if you don't care in the first place? Hypocrisy more?

Go find a life kiddo.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content