neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazze requesting unban

4 posters

Go down

Lazze requesting unban Empty Lazze requesting unban

Post by Lazze Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Name in game: Lazze

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13100286

Date: 8th of august

Okay. Let me get this straight. You banned me because I said the N word once?. I don't want to get the guy who got me banned into this, because I really don't remember what happened. But I just want to point out that its totally unnecessary to ban me because of it. I know I wrote some offensive words, but I would never do it without a reason. Maybe someone has the console log, I don't know. I was also obviously having fun with it, and it was not meant to be taken serious at any point. I also don't see how saying the N word can be racism at all. Its a word that it commonly used as a substance to "brother" by some people with black skin. You have no idea at all if I'm actually black, and writing that word is just a first hand reaction because I might be using it often. Banning people by such a weak argument is beyond me, really. I see why you would ban people that could ruin the experience for others, but I really don't see how that could do so. I was not the one starting, so the person that got me started should get a ban too. I know my ban isn't long, but I hope you will take it into consideration for me, or at least for future bans.

As a last note, I would like to suggest a warning system. 2 warnings result in a ban. That would make you able to warn me for something like this witch isn't ban-worthy in my opinion.

That was all from here..

Lazze

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-07-05
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Lazze requesting unban Empty Re: Lazze requesting unban

Post by Hibari Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazze Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm aware of that. But I think you got my point. Being on the marks for people having fun on the server is not cool. I obviously know that I might have wrote some stupid things, but bottom line is that it was nothing personal and I think its stupid to ban me for it. Read my post again to see my suggestion. Thank you.

Lazze

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-07-05
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Stay banned, come back in 96 hours.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:30 pm

My opinion is that it was stupid of you to say that, irregardless what the reason to it was. Thanks for your lengthy opinion though, it's refreshing to read since most of the kiddo's here type 1 sentence motivations.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down