neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Aleks ever stop abuse?

+14
pn
Relaxx The Don
QuickSilver
sv_aimbot 1
Auch
W_a_S_y_L
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Justalilbit.
hazik666
Fagnatic
Graham
xakeridze
Koyumu
Norrby
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Will Aleks ever stop abuse? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Aleks ever stop abuse?

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Hey hey hey WTF? I been BAN him FOR WALLHACKING for 30 minutes.We been playing zm_mittial-attack3 some think like that.We was in the damn dark place where no one can see fuck all with out the lighte.But this guy was shooting like damn mad in all zombies in damn dark with out any fucking lighting on.So explayne me now how the fuck he can kill all with no damn lighting on in the dark and get so much frags? I was looking for him for weeks now.And its not first time i seen his doing no recoil aiming peaple like crazy wallhack aimbot and all sort of thinks.So i am had enought about it than we start play this map.All peaple was voted on bsc his just damn unstopble with damn hucks.And i dont need to have any damn proofs bcs a BAN just for 30 minutes.If you take your laze asses some times and get on server and have spend more your time in there you will see what is damn happen.So dont need shout Aleks WTF we need damn evidens now. Ban been all ready shorted on 30 minutes so its no damn point to report it.Its your damn job BAN cheaters not my.OK?So i am spend most of my damn time on the server and here is damn thanks Aleks? its your job spot the cheaters not mine.Or i am fucking wrong? Just taking a piss now about all sort of damn kids and lazy members. Damn -=Aleks=-. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sv_aimbot 1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Aleks.

As I wrote to you on steam aswell regarding the light in the dark cave. If to many people are online and are using flashlight, there are limits on what you can see on a second player / in spectate.
That means that I was the unlucky person who did not have any flashlight shown on your screen, but it worked on mine properly. Baku / sv_missbeth 1337 can confirm that as we are always talking on skype when playing zombie.

Aleks. When you have already been acused for abusing your VIP powers, how should they trust you now? You keep on abusing (in my opinion) and that is no fair at all.
I don't want people to trust me either, but i've given my explanation of how I feel in this case, and I've told you also, that I feel your VIP powers should be removed permanently.

Now please behave also.

Regards.

sv_aimbot 1

Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1992-09-05
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 pm

sv_aimbot 1 wrote:Aleks.

As I wrote to you on steam aswell regarding the light in the dark cave. If to many people are online and are using flashlight, there are limits on what you can see on a second player / in spectate.
That means that I was the unlucky person who did not have any flashlight shown on your screen, but it worked on mine properly. Baku / sv_missbeth 1337 can confirm that as we are always talking on skype when playing zombie.

Aleks. When you have already been acused for abusing your VIP powers, how should they trust you now? You keep on abusing (in my opinion) and that is no fair at all.
I don't want people to trust me either, but i've given my explanation of how I feel in this case, and I've told you also, that I feel your VIP powers should be removed permanently.

Now please behave also.
Regards.
Are you noob we talk about that you cheats nothink about me.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by sv_aimbot 1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Then I told you that in-game when my ban was over. Atleast I told that if theres to many people in-game and using flashlight, it means that it screws up on some peoples screens. Me and baku / sv_missbeth tested that.

sv_aimbot 1

Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1992-09-05
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:55 pm

xakeridze wrote:Hey hey hey WTF? I been BAN him FOR WALLHACKING for 30 minutes.We been playing zm_mittial-attack3 some think like that.We was in the damn dark place where no one can see fuck all with out the lighte.But this guy was shooting like damn mad in all zombies in damn dark with out any fucking lighting on.So explayne me now how the fuck he can kill all with no damn lighting on in the dark and get so much frags? I was looking for him for weeks now.And its not first time i seen his doing no recoil aiming peaple like crazy wallhack aimbot and all sort of thinks.So i am had enought about it than we start play this map.All peaple was voted on bsc his just damn unstopble with damn hucks.And i dont need to have any damn proofs bcs a BAN just for 30 minutes.If you take your laze asses some times and get on server and have spend more your time in there you will see what is damn happen.So dont need shout Aleks WTF we need damn evidens now. Ban been all ready shorted on 30 minutes so its no damn point to report it.Its your damn job BAN cheaters not my.OK?So i am spend most of my damn time on the server and here is damn thanks Aleks? its your job spot the cheaters not mine.Or i am fucking wrong? Just taking a piss now about all sort of damn kids and lazy members. Damn -=Aleks=-. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

First remember what I said about speaking with respect, that's if you want anyone to give you some... Watch your language avoid using bad flame words such as 'fuck' please.

You have zero evidence and should not have banned him. The best thing you could have done was just apologize, accept you made a mistake and learn from it. Instead you choose to lie and insult, which gets you nowhere!

As for doing the job, which I presume you mean moderation, well it's clear you have no idea what your talking about. You're idea of the rules seems to be whatever you think is best, well let me tell you now - it's not! Lets just leave it at that since we all know the members work extremely hard to support the community - and everything you have ever done will never even get close in comparison.

You are now so far in the hole you have been digging for yourself, I really can't see you getting out of it. Since your English is clearly not up to scratch (Yes I know you are Russian) I have attached a picture to illustrate this saying.

Up the top here we have you being good, respected and not even close to a ban. However you have been digging yourself a hole by being disrespectful to players with flames, lying so you can ban people, name faking by pretending you are admin when you are NOT (and in case it's not 1 billion percent clear enough - you never will be), also taking selfish actions no clipping to infect humans when everyone told you to stop but you don't because you find it fun and in conclusion this does not 'pay'.

Will Aleks ever stop abuse? - Page 2 Dig

Now, all the way down here, you think that you're are in England? Well take a look around because the way you dig so fast, you are going to end up in China, or in the real world - permanently banned from neonDragon servers.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
gam3rone i told you all ready that you a nice kid.But we talk now not about me kid.We talk about cheating and i am spot one so bcs i am VIP and the BAN is only for 30 minutes its no point to report about it.
And i dont give a shiit about it if you do siemple.Ask than Alex Fox what he thinks about it ? Ask Suvi Ask Ancient.I was spoke with tham agas ago and its was sad to me i can use my powers when i whant.So i spot a cheater get him a ban for 30 minutes.So his back againe after report here.Omg so many kids i just cant fight with you all.You win.Best what i can do just close all servers down by my good frieand.And than some one will be respect me like Alex Fox than all servers will be crushed 24/7.So its fuck all too loos for me but all the damn comunity how you cold it will colopse for damn month and month and i will make shur So If you want play other game with me? I tell you just more respect and less this shiiti thinks and trust more kids.Simple i got realy now enought of all sort of crap about me.So here is desision.Alex Fox or neondragon come and damn explayn to all members and admins what is what.Or all members and admins pay for damn server? I dont think so.So we clear now.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Errr are you threatening us?
I don't think that closing our servers will get you respect?
Quite the opposite...
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Wasyl i dont want to.But if peaple blind and too many too much blind its time to open eyes.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 pm

I cant believe how you even can think its ok to ban someone just because you THINK he uses cheat. How did you even see that he had wallhack if you couldn't see anything?

And, if you want the members to do they work better why are you taking so much time from them? Feels like you are the biggest problem for the server at the moment..

How exactly are you going to crash the servers? With your magic wand or something? Rolling Eyes Lol

/Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Relaxx The Don i am not think i was waching him for weeks.And i was waching and waching all sort of thinks but how i sad i am pasion man.So some players just come and never back some players come play every day some of tham come play just some days in the week.Bcs i am on server most the time i can see who is what doing and how play.Some of tham play every day feom morning till evning.And all sort of players.So if i am was not sure his dont get a ban.And about crashing the server its on HOLD now any time the bomb will be explosed if i press the button.So i dont want it but if peaple get so fucking sick and dont see seample thinks it time to open pandor box than.Many thanks from Russia to server my lads is ready.Smile

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

If you have watched him and he has been cheating, why didn't you just record him and send the demo to the forum?

Explain how the "bomb" is made Smile
Screenshot or it didn't happen!

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Dont need to bcs ban only for 30 minutes noob read damn all topic.OMG.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Yea, I have read it all. But the admins could have banned him longer and he would get one strike if you had posted it in the forum. You want the members and admins to do their job, right? Wink Besides that, it would have helped you to proof that you made a correct ban.

Now.. Where is the print on your "bomb"? Smile I want to see if you have any. Show us that you are serious.

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Don dont worry i am steel waiting anser from Alex Fox and neondragon.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't worry about anything Razz I just want to see what you talking about and if you really have something that can crash the server. I actually don't believe you have anything.. I don't think anyone here believes you.

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Whos aleks fox? o.o
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Wasil owner of all server.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Relaxx we wil damn see all but its on HOLD till iget all my ansers.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 pm

last guys who hacked the servers crapped their pants, anyway, you should be a grown up boy

How old are you? 25? Arent you old enough to see the difference between right and wrong? You are not the centre of the universe, flash news, you cant worry only about yourself when duzens of other people are playing, thats just fucking childish

More, with your age worried about a vip in a game?! Come on.., because of people, some of them 10 years younger than you, dont like you in a game, you threaten to stay at home 24/7 and crash the server 24/7... Come on grow some balls and get a life, cant you just handle critics? I propably know by now that you wont be right all the time, otherwise you wouldnt spent the best years of your life in front of a computer.

My point is, learn to respect other people opinions. 1000 tell you that you are wrong but you still think that you are right.. You could enjoy you VIP like everybody else, but no, you had push it to your side. What the fuck are you?! a kid?!

You will crash the servers 27/7... oh noes... I prefer that you dont do it, but I can survive without a game

Btw, I know you will tell me to shut up because in your opinion either im wrong or its not my business, whatever.
And neondragon and alex fox happen to be the same person just so you know. probably the other person you were looking for is koyumu and he will be back later today or tomorrow I think, so you will get "your answers"

Moreover, if you were watching him for weeks record him, because its only 30min ban. Tbh I already spectated him and I saw nothing, I might be wrong though
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 am

xakeridze wrote:All peaple was voted on bsc his just damn unstopble with damn hucks.And i dont need to have any damn proofs bcs a BAN just for 30 minutes.If you take your laze asses some times and get on server and have spend more your time in there you will see what is damn happen.So dont need shout Aleks WTF we need damn evidens now. Ban been all ready shorted on 30 minutes so its no damn point to report it.Its your damn job BAN cheaters not my.OK?So i am spend most of my damn time on the server and here is damn thanks Aleks? its your job spot the cheaters not mine.Or i am fucking wrong? Just taking a piss now about all sort of damn kids and lazy members.

90% percent of the people will always vote yes, that's the kind of society we currently live in. No-one uses their brain and this is the logical result of that. We DO need evidence, YOU need evidence. You can't just go about and ban a player because you THINK he is cheating!! What the hell do you think we do, ban everyone of who we think cheats? NO! Because that is severely unfair and so was your decision to ban aimbot for SUSPECTING a cheat.

So what happened when aimbot returned to the server after 30 mins? You banned him again or what? Going by your logic, he would still use the wallhack after his timeout. So why didn't you ban him again when he returned? You made a poor decision and you're now trying to defend it, that's some class buddy.

If you've been watching him for a week now as you say, why didn't you make some demo's? It's not hard, even a total noob like me (when it comes to these kind of issues) can do it, so don't BS me that you couldn't. Seems to me like you're the lazy person here, not us. He didn't get banned by us because he doesn't have a cheat.
If you report and the player does turn out to have wallhack, he will be permbanned and you wouldn't have to worry about him anymore. How is that not a win situation for you?!

Also, don't you EVER accuse us of not doing our job. The zombie members are doing fine and certainly not lazy as you claim. Stop your false accusations! If someone is not doing his job, it's YOU. You fail to use your VIP responsible.

xakeridze wrote:Relaxx we wil damn see all but its on HOLD till iget all my ansers.

Stop your useless threats. You're really letting us see your true side in this thread, the side of a childish man who can't take it when he's wrong and gets caught.

---------------------------------------------

As for the no-clip, I seem to remember that VIPs can use that. Though it's up to the VIP if he wants to be a lamer and use it. Will try to re-confirm that. The issue at hand now is about the wrongful ban though.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 am

xakeridze wrote:Hey hey hey WTF? I been BAN him FOR WALLHACKING for 30 minutes.We been playing zm_mittial-attack3 some think like that.We was in the damn dark place where no one can see fuck all with out the lighte.But this guy was shooting like damn mad in all zombies in damn dark with out any fucking lighting on.So explayne me now how the fuck he can kill all with no damn lighting on in the dark and get so much frags? I was looking for him for weeks now.And its not first time i seen his doing no recoil aiming peaple like crazy wallhack aimbot and all sort of thinks.So i am had enought about it than we start play this map.All peaple was voted on bsc his just damn unstopble with damn hucks.And i dont need to have any damn proofs bcs a BAN just for 30 minutes.If you take your laze asses some times and get on server and have spend more your time in there you will see what is damn happen.So dont need shout Aleks WTF we need damn evidens now. Ban been all ready shorted on 30 minutes so its no damn point to report it.Its your damn job BAN cheaters not my.OK?So i am spend most of my damn time on the server and here is damn thanks Aleks? its your job spot the cheaters not mine.Or i am fucking wrong? Just taking a piss now about all sort of damn kids and lazy members. Damn -=Aleks=-. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

At this point, instead of just removing his VIP, could u bann his forumaccount aswell? This guys is way above his head..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn kids lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am

xakeridze wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn kids lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to think of kids being childish, and in this topic the only one being childish is you. My quite proves that. Use of caps, calling people kids as soon as they don't agree with you and spamming smileys.. I think more 11 year olds realised that you do not make forumposts like that, looks like you, being 25 year olds, still have to learn that.

You are obviously too childish to be able to deal with the power you have bought.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 am

Marksel wrote:
xakeridze wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would like to think of kids being childish, and in this topic the only one being childish is you. My quite proves that. Use of caps, calling people kids as soon as they don't agree with you and spamming smileys.. I think more 11 year olds realised that you do not make forumposts like that, looks like you, being 25 year olds, still have to learn that.

You are obviously too childish to be able to deal with the power you have bought.

All this and 1 question , your really 25 year old?
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

He wants to crash the server..

Let's get D4zo back from New York Mad Twisted Evil

we'll see how quick you are sorry Very Happy
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next