neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again.

5 posters

Go down

Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again. Empty Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again.

Post by Gast Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 am

Yeah, I know that the tower isent ctarea again but it should be, why?

Cause its cameras you can see over the map, should a t be allowed to be there then? No.

I've taken some images as example.

This can be nonctarea:
Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again. Pngcr
Tough if you jump/fall down your stuck.

Where the red line goes, its ctarea:
Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again. Hl2010071510355062'

I know a lot of people dont want this as ctarea, but its a big tower to watch over the map so?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again. Empty Re: Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again.

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:39 am

I don't see any problem with the current situation.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again. Empty Re: Map CZONE. Tower should be ct area again.

Post by Fagnatic Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 am

me neither , but if you want to discuss:

i think it IS ct area , as youre only able to get there Trough the ct area Wink
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:me neither , but if you want to discuss:

i think it IS ct area , as youre only able to get there Trough the ct area Wink
Not really, since when is the roof CT area?
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 am

No, I just mean that in a real jail the ones who is inside jail dont have access to a big tower, neither to the cameras. So you can say that that side of map is like a observation area? + there is a m4 there.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 am

Orpertex wrote:No, I just mean that in a real jail the ones who is inside jail dont have access to a big tower, neither to the cameras. So you can say that that side of map is like a observation area? + there is a m4 there.

There is a auto sniper at the healing thing, CT area? there is a p90 at the soccerfield, CT area? there is a mp5 on 'balcony' CT area?
(there are more guns, just examples)
And if you were to set the first pic non CT area but the tower to CT area, how would you get out?..
And it is fine as it is now, otherwise the CTs take a awp sit and camp in the tower tunnel as allways.
Its fine as it is now.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 am

smileftw wrote:
Orpertex wrote:No, I just mean that in a real jail the ones who is inside jail dont have access to a big tower, neither to the cameras. So you can say that that side of map is like a observation area? + there is a m4 there.

There is a auto sniper at the healing thing, CT area? there is a p90 at the soccerfield, CT area? there is a mp5 on 'balcony' CT area?
(there are more guns, just examples)
And if you were to set the first pic non CT area but the tower to CT area, how would you get out?..
And it is fine as it is now, otherwise the CTs take a awp sit and camp in the tower tunnel as allways.
Its fine as it is now.

the hiden guns in the map, like the 2 mp5 (near icehockey and in the plants), the mac10 and the autosnipe hiden in the wall and the ß90 hiden beind another hole, are in non ct area.
the m4 and the 2 snipes in the tower are not rly guns which should be hiden on a map. in my opinion its clearly to see as ct area, just ask the builder of the map.
the mp5 on the balcony is in ct area cause this level is the "control room" (cells-opening-button) area.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down