neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon Bug (HE_GLASS2)

3 posters

Go down

Weapon Bug (HE_GLASS2) Empty Weapon Bug (HE_GLASS2)

Post by swarley Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 am

So okay.. This is my first time posting at the Fun topic. I like to enjoy playing at the Fun server sometimes when playing Jailbreak becomes boring..

And i've noticed sometimes when you get an para/weapon equipment at RTD(Roll the dice)
that you kill pepole the current round you get it.. And you spawn with an Ak/Para/Usp/Glock, depends if your an T Or Ct.

So this only happends sometimes, and when i see pepole getting the bug, i tell them to please reconnect - ofcourse they dont listen to me; So i have to bring an member so that they reconnect and the usp/glock is gone.
This is a shame beacuse he_glass2 is a kinda an FUNNY map.. And so what can we do about this weapon bug???

1. Get more members online?
2. Fix the weapon bug so that you dont spawn with an weapon?
3. Delete he_glass2 from the nominations??

So, this happened yesterday when i was playing he_glass when a dude gets weapon bug and refuses to reconnect, so i got Hanyuu from the Jail server and made him reconnect. It's a shame that they dont listen to me from beginning. They have to listen to AN member, and when we tell them to reconnect. We're shit?? pale
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Weapon Bug (HE_GLASS2) Empty Re: Weapon Bug (HE_GLASS2)

Post by Smile Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 am

swarley wrote:
So, this happened yesterday when i was playing he_glass when a dude gets weapon bug and refuses to reconnect, so i got Hanyuu from the Jail server and made him reconnect. It's a shame that they dont listen to me from beginning. They have to listen to AN member, and when we tell them to reconnect. We're shit?? pale

Ofc, if you dont got powers they most likely wont listen to you, trust me.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 am

smileftw wrote:
swarley wrote:

actually they do listen to me ,

But i bet swarley asked like this
"What the fuck man , dont abuse! reconnect noob!"
you gotta ask it friendly ofcourse,

and about the bug.. its not the map , its the server..
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
smileftw wrote:
swarley wrote:

actually they do listen to me ,

But i bet swarley asked like this
"What the fuck man , dont abuse! reconnect noob!"
you gotta ask it friendly ofcourse,

and about the bug.. its not the map , its the server..

Nice bullshit - you we'rent even there, how about "please reconnect, its a weapon bug its ruining the game" instead of "What the fuck man", and these pepole in the game are RETARDS!

I tell them please reconnect , they reconnect when i get an member which can kick/ban them i mean cmon wth??? listen to pepole ?
And if u threat them with 'Ill get an member to make you reconnect', they laugh..
They dont listen to us but they listen to members/admin beacuse they ARE SCARED OF GETTING BANNED/KICKED!
SADNESS!
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down