neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yes or now

+3
SultaN
x-regit-x
golden_glock
7 posters

Go down

yes or now  Empty yes or now

Post by golden_glock Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 am

i hope i am not to fullish.... someone please explain me ...if i am, or not right... i started a line day yellow black line ... gun room side of the line ... i give to the T 5 sec to be on the line .... then i give them another 10 sec ... after that i sad to the team mates to kill all the escaper's ... after that 15 seconds i started simon.. and i told them to crouch and freez .... i killed like 4 or 5 Tz that not crouch and freez .... am i alwd to do that or not ..... ? there were lk 7 escaper's and 8 Tz or 10 on the line .... all the tz that got killed (escaped) they were fk or not ???? please help me i am in a big dilemma ... Ty cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
golden_glock
golden_glock

Male Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1987-10-09
Job/hobbies : driver
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

yes or now  Empty Re: yes or now

Post by x-regit-x Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 am

You can kill escapers. If there were more people on the line than escaped you were allowed to start simon says. But if there was same amount or more people who escaped than there were people on the line you were not allowed to start simon says.
- CTs can only start simon says if the majority (= more than the half) of Ts are together on a specified location (cage, line, pool, soccerfield), whereas cells are excluded. "Global simon says day" is an exception to that
(http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/-f5/-t5001.htm#82366)

You said there were 7 escapers and 8 on the line. If it was, you were allowed to start simon says.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 am

Golden I was there and you started simon while there was less then 50% of the t's on the line. You can't do that and you kept saying that you could.
And then you said crouch and freeze and killed like 4/5 t's who were on te line.

There were more escapers then there was on the line because I looked at my radar. Many people escaped through the hockey field. After that you said: "Okey we going to play last reaction" and then I did the command and 2 others also and you killed us 3. You freekilled alot people and kept saying "I can do it.", "I dont care about the escapers". It's not about how many people are on the line, it's about how many escapers there are. If there is more escapers then the people on the line you can't start simon.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:49 am

SultaN wrote:Golden I was there and you started simon while there was less then 50% of the t's on the line. You can't do that and you kept saying that you could.
And then you said crouch and freeze and killed like 4/5 t's who were on te line.

There were more escapers then there was on the line because I looked at my radar. Many people escaped through the hockey field. After that you said: "Okey we going to play last reaction" and then I did the command and 2 others also and you killed us 3. You freekilled alot people and kept saying "I can do it.", "I dont care about the escapers". It's not about how many people are on the line, it's about how many escapers there are. If there is more escapers then the people on the line you can't start simon.

That , Thank You Sultan.

Stop Lying Golden.. and you special threatment Luna all the time
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 am

ofc you can kill the escapers
and if the majority is in one place you can start simon
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

sultan i hope luna and the other T-s that were on the line will come and post here .....
red phx i see we have a big problem

1. i am not a liar, watch ir language, a little respect ( on the server )

2. i ddnt saw luna ..... that doesn't mean it is special treatment ... i cant handle all the T-s that is why we are 7 - 8 ct-s to help eatch other

3. the escaper's were 5-7 ... and on the line more then 7 ppl

4. i am not gonna argue with a 16 years boy,
i am done arguing about this fulness ..... if yo don't like it ... just get use to it... i made 1 mistake , i ddnt saw luna" that is special treatment ban golden" just grow some ........ when yo fail and get killed yo cry "i got fk ban ban, suicide" ..... if yo don't like how i command again get use to it ..

a wise man once told me " just shut up golden and let them talk" i think you should do the same red. let be groups and end this once and for all

golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

2. i ddnt saw luna ..... that doesn't mean it is special treatment ... i cant handle all the T-s that is why we are 7 - 8 ct-s to help eatch other

How can you not see her... she has female skin.

3. the escaper's were 5-7 ... and on the line more then 7 ppl

ah cmon do you really believe that yourself , do you believe that trough the day there were only 14 Terrorists in the server? stop lying for yourself mate.

4. i am not gonna argue with a 16 years boy,
i am done arguing about this fulness ..... if yo don't like it ... just get use to it... i made 1 mistake , i ddnt saw luna" that is special treatment ban golden" just grow some ........ when yo fail and get killed yo cry "i got fk ban ban, suicide" ..... if yo don't like how i command again get use to it ..

You know you cant judge people on age in this community?

a wise man once told me " just shut up golden and let them talk" i think you should do the same red. let be groups and end this once and for all

I just want you to know the rules , or atleast FOLLOW the rules cuz apperantly you don't know em.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 pm

i don't know the rules i am a big liar and a nub that fk all the people just for revenge . yo are perfectly right ... i am rely rely sorry about this ... i promise yo sir that i will do my best ... thx phoenix that you are so smart yo know the rules better then me , i will learn them .... again i am really sorry ... end this once and for all .. thx have a nice night ... and for the last time STOP PROVOKING ME ... PLEASE JUST STOP ... Wink yo don't wanna do this trust me cheers .. just stop ... subject ended... 10q very much for the understanding
golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 pm

golden_glock wrote: i don't know the rules i am a big liar and a nub that fk all the people just for revenge . yo are perfectly right ... i am rely rely sorry about this ... i promise yo sir that i will do my best ... thx phoenix that you are so smart yo know the rules better then me , i will learn them .... again i am really sorry ... end this once and for all .. thx have a nice night ... and for the last time STOP PROVOKING ME ... PLEASE JUST STOP ... Wink yo don't wanna do this trust me cheers .. just stop ... subject ended... 10q very much for the understanding

english plox..

and just read what i said man.. it's all true <.<
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Phoenix and Golden, both quit argueing, you both told your story, there's no need to continue on it...
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 pm

golden_glock wrote:i hope i am not to fullish.... someone please explain me ...if i am, or not right... i started a line day yellow black line ... gun room side of the line ... i give to the T 5 sec to be on the line .... then i give them another 10 sec ... after that i sad to the team mates to kill all the escaper's ... after that 15 seconds i started simon.. and i told them to crouch and freez .... i killed like 4 or 5 Tz that not crouch and freez .... am i alwd to do that or not ..... ? there were lk 7 escaper's and 8 Tz or 10 on the line .... all the tz that got killed (escaped) they were fk or not ???? please help me i am in a big dilemma ... Ty cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

1) If 50% of the TOTAL amount of the T's is not in one place, you CAN NOT start simon.
2) Learn to type English, this is unreadable.

'Nuff said.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content