neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck")

+4
Leon
SultaN
QuickSilver
Florent
8 posters

Go down

JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck") Empty JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck")

Post by Florent Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am

Its not about that ppl writes "he deserves a ban etc" I even do that by my self and gets banned from forum, but its my opinion so I dont care so much about that.

But the problem is, i´ve seen the last 2 months about ban requests, theres at least 6 ppl that I can name up immedietly here, that got a kind of war.

XXX says in game : Your fucking idiot. Doenst take 60 seconds before he is on forum because of YYY.
YYY says ur fucking moron, doesnt take 60 seconds before he is on forum of XXX.

I dont think they really want to do this because of making the gaming better, they make this to have a war, to have a revench to each other, spaming the forum because one say fuck. Well I dont think its right, because if we all do this, we have to make like 20 threads per day of ppl saying fuck you, ur asshole and other things to us. But I think theres ppl who are more mature and patient than this, and including me.

Im just so F angry of this F stupid ppl. Stop reporting for saying a fuck-word. IDIOTS!

Report heavy insults like "fuck ur mother" or "ur fucking brittish" or anything big like that. Fuck is a word we always use. And your point isnt to make the game better and cleaner, your point is to start a "ban-war" to each other.

(Im not talking about me, havent been reported for anything , so im not defending my self)

(Im just so angry over them)

Thank you, take care!

Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck") Empty Re: JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck")

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am

What's the point of this thread?

Florent wrote:(Im not talking about me, havent been reported for anything , so im not defending my self)

Actually, you have been reported on the strikelist (which we still need to update including you..
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck") Empty Re: JUST BAN THEM ALL! (Reporting for saying "fuck")

Post by SultaN Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 am

It's all the little kids who can't act mature like watchyourhead etc. Those people just can't play normal. They always want to ban theire rival ingame.

But I can't see anymuch of a point for this thread like quick already said..
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 am

i think he is just trying to say that he is angry to those people or kids saying F words all the time and the rest of us should know this situation bounce

*sigh..* Kids this days..

P.S im not a kid Mad
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 am

QuickSilver wrote:What's the point of this thread?

Florent wrote:(Im not talking about me, havent been reported for anything , so im not defending my self)

Actually, you have been reported on the strikelist (which we still need to update including you..

I got 2 strikes. Havent get a banned since that (more than 0.5 h)
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 am

Sultan:
I just want to say, as Leon said, im tired of people when u see on ban forum you see a lot of unnecessary reports like "XXX insulting, racism, harassing" When u see what it is, he just said fuck you your idiot.

Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 am

Florent wrote:Sultan:
I just want to say, as Leon said, im tired of people when u see on ban forum you see a lot of unnecessary reports like "XXX insulting, racism, harassing" When u see what it is, he just said fuck you your idiot.

I agree with Florent.. Fuck is not such a big word to report someone for. Its really the way you use it.. if you say for example your fucking mom then you can report but if you said fucking ct or etc thats something that you shouldnt care too much about.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 am

The word "fuck" itself or the adverb "fucking" are always giving the missing splash of oil into the fire to make it uncontrollably after even a very short while and should get explicitly observed by every player(doesn't matter if normal players, members or admins) because it always brings up the fight between those people who are "argueing" to the next level and this next level isn't acceptable for anyone on the server(wheter regulars nor members) because it just destroys the gameplay and the atmosphere. Therefore my opinion is, that it should get considered as the words in any other usual insulting situation if it gets said too often and should get punished nearly the same way.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 am

You wont see anyone baning anubody for saying fuck (at least I hope not), its only a problem if you spam it, wich sometimes can be very annoying and can be ment as harrasment
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

nase:
I agree with you, but then mostly of people should be banned of that, including you.

pn:
I gave an example with "fuck" , but every single little thing this guys are trying to report, the main thing is there is a war in the bann forum to each others.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 am

i swear a lot in general and im short tempered, sometimes i like annoying people. sorry lol Very Happy

edit: p.s. dont ban me xD and i dont think the word fcuk is worth a ban.... depends on how well its used tho Very Happy if its used alongside "ur mums a ho" then ye u shud ban him Very Happy at least for 1hour Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
but what i mean is, its just an expression, like "DAMN" ... which in Christianity is a very bad thing to say "damn u"... means like i curse u, or i wish u go to hell or some sht like that, im not quite sure..... its just an expression...

go figure

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am

Right LTU Smile

I swear a lot to in general, but not high so ppl can hear me, or not to people either, but when things doesnt go right. But if people annoy me, like u like then I start to get very angry, bad patient ftw (NOT) xD
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down