neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vdou problems Again

+8
Element
KoD
QuickSilver
vDou
Emziek
Spx.
pn
Fagnatic
12 posters

Go down

Vdou problems Again Empty Vdou problems Again

Post by Fagnatic Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

So , it went like this:

First: i tried to shoot someone who didnt follow the commands with Awp , but i accidentaly shot 2 players , so i Freekilled 1 person.
Well i wanted to say Sorry but Vdou just says , "u freekilled phoenix" he slays me and says "u noob" .
he says Slaying yourself is Necessary , well i've read the rules , and i think it is NOT necessary to slay yourself?
well , then Hater starts ragin at me because i was talking to vdou that it isn't necessary to slay yourself.
we had a hge discussion about it , and when it was solved , this happened:

A player (not going to name anyone) had a HE nade as terrorist and threw it in the cage , due to that nade , 5-6 Terrorists died , now that player just said sorry , and vdou didn't even kick/slayed him? , i asked him why he didn't do anything bout this but he just ignores me...

now , i think Vdou is abusing his powers alot as member , and does special threatment to some players , i also have some complaints about him saying "shut the fuck up u noob" and that stuff.

Not to forget.

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/warn-with-voice-t4901.htm
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Vdou problems Again Empty Re: Vdou problems Again

Post by pn Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Please, keep in mind, regulars and members, slaying yourself is not required when its a mistake, shit can happen to everyone, so just dont start slaying yourself for everysingle mistake because your team needs you
Moreover, try not to slay right away, try to ask the reason for the freekill or whatever, because mistakes can happen
Despite of that dont abuse it and dont do mistakes after mistakes, just try to play by the rules, but the truth is that everyone will make one mistake, at least once, sometimes is not that big deal

btw, stfu is only problem if you spam it
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Slaying yourself after making a mistake in jailbreak isn't required at all, the best thing to do is apologie in this situation. Also, members should never slay for a accidental freekill.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I banned myself for "some" accidental freekills, mohhaha :>
Sorry for going off topic...
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 pm

I had you on my ignore list back then red.. because you annoyed me to hell...
anyhoo.. you get it completely wrong..
there was 3 other members, and 1 admin.. why do you think they didnt slay regit for teamnading?
Because he said a T blocked hes nade, and suddenly exploded in the cage..

Please get all your facts right before you make such a bullshit topic again like this..

And.. secound of all.. i said shut the fuck up to mr.clean, because he wanted to be an annoying asshole.. which worked.. and i hate the damn idiot >_>
Now.. why are you allways being this annoying red?
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am

Slaying yourself is NOT mandatory after an accidental freekill.

I was there when it happened. Regit's nade was indeed blocked by another T, it happens. He immediately realized what went wrong and apologized. Nothing wrong in the actions there.

I didn't see when you were slain though. However, did you apologize before vDou slayed you or did you do that afterwards? It makes a huge difference. If you did before the slay, then vDou was a little triggerhappy (but that happens to everyone at some point). If you apologized after the slay, it could either mean that a) vDou was still too fast with the slay or b) you didn't want to apologize but did it anyway because you were slain.

All in all, pn worded is nicely:
pn wrote:Please, keep in mind, regulars and members, slaying yourself is not required when its a mistake, shit can happen to everyone, so just dont start slaying yourself for everysingle mistake because your team needs you
Moreover, try not to slay right away, try to ask the reason for the freekill or whatever, because mistakes can happen
Despite of that dont abuse it and dont do mistakes after mistakes, just try to play by the rules, but the truth is that everyone will make one mistake, at least once, sometimes is not that big deal
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 am

vDou wrote:I had you on my ignore list back then red.. because you annoyed me to hell...
anyhoo.. you get it completely wrong..
there was 3 other members, and 1 admin.. why do you think they didnt slay regit for teamnading?

Please get all your facts right before you make such a bullshit topic again like this..

And.. secound of all.. i said shut the fuck up to mr.clean, because he wanted to be an annoying asshole.. which worked.. and i hate the damn idiot >_>
Now.. why are you allways being this annoying red?

are you serieous? So you slayed him for 1 accidental freekill and you say 'You was on my ignore list?'
It's 100% our fault! He can't help it that he's on your ignore list. YOU should get your facts together.

Im getting so sick of members being pussy and slaying for 1 accidental freekill.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Element Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 am

vdou have to be more tolerant and have more patience and trial.

Last edited by Element on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Element
Element

Male Number of posts : 177
Birthday : 1983-04-08
Registration date : 2009-11-21

http://www.sosanimales.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:47 am

Red:
You´ll need like 20 normal (members are normal ppl too, but they dont realize that) to be on your side, to get the admins to suspect something. And like 50 ppl so the member should be punished. = IMPOSSIBLE

Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 am

Florent wrote:Red:
You´ll need like 20 normal (members are normal ppl too, but they dont realize that) to be on your side, to get the admins to suspect something. And like 50 ppl so the member should be punished. = IMPOSSIBLE

How about don't post in anger? You know damn well that's not true.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:56 am

QuickSilver wrote:I didn't see when you were slain though. However, did you apologize before vDou slayed you or did you do that afterwards? It makes a huge difference. If you did before the slay, then vDou was a little triggerhappy (but that happens to everyone at some point). If you apologized after the slay, it could either mean that a) vDou was still too fast with the slay or b) you didn't want to apologize but did it anyway because you were slain.

Well , about this , like my post says , i didn't get the chance to apologize , i just got slain after 5 second , and AFTER it I said sorr and S1ghed (the one i FK) forgave me.

and about this:

vDou wrote:there was 3 other members, and 1 admin.. why do you think they didnt slay regit for teamnading?

Well Regit didn't do it on purpose either did he? i Didn't freekill on purpose either , but you still have slain me?

I know he teamkilled accidentaly , but i think mass TK is worse then 1 little FK.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 am

If you see it in my way..
The guy you freekill, is gonna spectate like 5-10 min of hes life, because you killed him by no reason..
Then hes just sitting and watching everyone doing something .. and hes just sitting there..
Then i find it unfair that you are still alive after hes dead.. thats the way i see freekills..
But to be honest, it looked like he freekilled 2.. since they was in a line all the ts, and he killed 2 with 1 shot.. but i quess that was my mistake..
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 am

vDou wrote:If you see it in my way..
The guy you freekill, is gonna spectate like 5-10 min of hes life, because you killed him by no reason..
Then hes just sitting and watching everyone doing something .. and hes just sitting there..
Then i find it unfair that you are still alive after hes dead.. thats the way i see freekills..
But to be honest, it looked like he freekilled 2.. since they was in a line all the ts, and he killed 2 with 1 shot.. but i quess that was my mistake..

Noone really cares about this, this doesn't entitle you to slay for accidental freekilling. You know damned well when you can and can't slay, and if you don't then you should read of the nD* rules again and refresh your memory, because this isn't the first time you use your powers WAY after than intended.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:then Hater starts ragin at me because i was talking to vdou that it isn't necessary to slay yourself
As far as I remmember I didn't even see the freekill, being accidentall or not I just said "Red phoenix, fk = slay, get your facts straight" maybe I shouldn't have since I didn't actually see the freekill. Then you went on saying I am/was banned on forum and so on (which I never was or am).

I didn't wanna interrupt the discussion just wanted to make this clear to people that I didn't rage at anyone at all.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

The Hater wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:then Hater starts ragin at me because i was talking to vdou that it isn't necessary to slay yourself
As far as I remmember I didn't even see the freekill, being accidentall or not I just said "Red phoenix, fk = slay, get your facts straight" maybe I shouldn't have since I didn't actually see the freekill. Then you went on saying I am/was banned on forum and so on (which I never was or am).

I didn't wanna interrupt the discussion just wanted to make this clear to people that I didn't rage at anyone at all.

what was the part about you discriminating younger people then you then?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:
The Hater wrote:

what was the part about you discriminating younger people then you then?
Discriminating? I asked Opretex (if i remmember correct) how old he is, when he said 10 or 12/13 I don't really remmember, I said "ooh grown up boy" and that's pretty much it, Quick was on server aswell or you can ask Opretex what I exactly said to him.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

vDou wrote:If you see it in my way..

Really, this must've been the lamest reaction i've seen in a long time
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 am

I was there and i could remember that Phoenix just said oh my god i killed 2 ts or something then he got slayed and said sorry cause he didnt get enough time to say sorry in mic. And what regit did was also an accident.. No need to slay for a mistake, mistakes can happen even the best.
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down