neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nD Jail need more members - At the morning

3 posters

Go down

nD Jail need more members - At the morning Empty nD Jail need more members - At the morning

Post by Gast Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am

Harrasing, gunfeeding, freekilling and teamkilling is just one of the things some people do at morning. And it not enough to report, cause you don't have the same chance to get them banned on morning cause it's harder to get proofs.

I know it's a lot of members recruited and you don't wanna recruit more, but you don't need to recruit more. You only need 1-2 members that are voulenter to be online at the morning. I know it's summer holidays now and a lot of people wants to sleep longer. But neonDragon JB needs you cause its turning out to completly cause in the morning.

I just want to say we need like 1 or 2 members that is working undercover to get these away from the server.

Thanks / Orpertex

Gast

Back to top Go down

nD Jail need more members - At the morning Empty Re: nD Jail need more members - At the morning

Post by conex Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am

omg.. there is being made like 10 topics a week about this.. !

listen carefully.. they have a life.. they cant play cs 24/7 and most off them is working in the morning.. !

and after my experience we dont need admins to keep order on the server.. becuz if there is like 7 or so.. and one is beginning to freekill or so.. "massive" i just shot him when the round starts until he leaves.. but most freekillers some in 1 round kills the entire t team.. and leavs.. its the people who teamkill i hate.. !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

nD Jail need more members - At the morning Empty Re: nD Jail need more members - At the morning

Post by Gast Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am

conex wrote:omg.. there is being made like 10 topics a week about this.. !

listen carefully.. they have a life.. they cant play cs 24/7 and most off them is working in the morning.. !

I don't say the need to play whole day? I just say maybe someone watch the server 7AM - 12PM then someone take the server 12PM - 17PM or something. They maybe should do a scheme about who takes the morning, who takes the lunch, who take the afternoon and who take the night.

And if you get the possibility to get nD Member you should work for the server to be better.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 am

And it not enough to report, cause you don't have the same chance to get them banned on morning cause it's harder to get proofs.

its not hard to get proofs... just record a demo all the time and if they do something wrong report them.. i do it all the time.. its very easy..
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 am

Hibari wrote:
And it not enough to report, cause you don't have the same chance to get them banned on morning cause it's harder to get proofs.

its not hard to get proofs... just record a demo all the time and if they do something wrong report them.. i do it all the time.. its very easy..
You know why it's hard? They come, they tk, fk and they leave.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 am

We don't work with fixed schedules and it's impossible to ask that of our members/admins. It's just not going to happen. We all put in a lot of our own free time, next to our other activities (work, socializing etc!) and we can't expect people to put CS higher on their priority list than other things.

If there is someone there in the early morning, he/she is there. If not, then there isn't someone to moderate and there is nothing we can do about that. Maybe if we notice someone who is always active in the mornings and would be an asset to the team, we might consider that person. However currently there is no-one whom I deem fit for that.

But if it is so apparent that they harass/gunfeed/freekill/teamkill, it shouldn't be that hard to get some solid proof against them either. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. Many people here are willing to explain it. You as a player can help us out greatly too by reporting those people.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am

QuickSilver wrote:We don't work with fixed schedules and it's impossible to ask that of our members/admins. It's just not going to happen. We all put in a lot of our own free time, next to our other activities (work, socializing etc!) and we can't expect people to put CS higher on their priority list than other things.

If there is someone there in the early morning, he/she is there. If not, then there isn't someone to moderate and there is nothing we can do about that. Maybe if we notice someone who is always active in the mornings and would be an asset to the team, we might consider that person. However currently there is no-one whom I deem fit for that.

But if it is so apparent that they harass/gunfeed/freekill/teamkill, it shouldn't be that hard to get some solid proof against them either. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. Many people here are willing to explain it. You as a player can help us out greatly too by reporting those people.

I am not saying you need to be on CS 24/7. You maybe should get someone thats always active in morning to watch the server (Not member, but you should give him/her a slay and kick command) and maybe things will get fixed. (let him/her make a application if you need him/her)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 am

Orpertex wrote:

i cant see what an admin/member can do if they come freekill and leav.. !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am

conex wrote:
Orpertex wrote:

i cant see what an admin/member can do if they come freekill and leav.. !

Look, they freekill/teamkill then they leave. Then they come back and do same thing but under same name. So if admin/member ban then then they cant come back.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am

then you can easily get demo and steam id

lol.. lets stop this flamewar.. and keep it at this..
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am

Orpertex wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:We don't work with fixed schedules and it's impossible to ask that of our members/admins. It's just not going to happen. We all put in a lot of our own free time, next to our other activities (work, socializing etc!) and we can't expect people to put CS higher on their priority list than other things.

I am not saying you need to be on CS 24/7. You maybe should get someone thats always active in morning to watch the server (Not member, but you should give him/her a slay and kick command) and maybe things will get fixed. (let him/her make a application if you need him/her)

Read? >>

There is NO chance we are going to give powers to a normal player, just for these purposes. You can do a lot yourself by reporting those people and then we will make sure they get a ban.

1) It's not that hard to get a Steam ID. Bind a button to "status" and press that button as soon as someone freekills/teamkills/etc. The Steam ID will remain in the console for a long time, so you even have time to scroll up to get it.

2) In the upper right corner, you always see the CT-to-T kills. It stays there for a few moments, and if you bind a button (use fraps for it) to take a screenshot, there should be plenty of time to get that visible on the screenshot (especially useful for .
It really isn't that hard.. Even a non-1337 person like me learned how to do it.

I also think now is a good time to lock this. Everything has been said what needed to be said and if someone needs to know how to make a good report, he/she can make a separate thread for it.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down