neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who did you be in your past life?

+11
conex
Hanyuu
kwaakt
KoD
Mizurri
pn
hazik666
Hibari
Marksel
SultaN
Florent
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who did you be in your past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you be in your past life?

Post by Ancient Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Florent wrote:Coman guys dont spam.

Ancient, I think we got to good psyche that cant be controlled so simple, as I said it took me three times, were I were forced to be out of sleep and dark room...

Just a lil question. I asked it marksel before but do you need the close your eyes for 40 min?
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Who did you be in your past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you be in your past life?

Post by Florent Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Ancient:
I listened to this on my ipod, and realized that I havent listen to this, what I were talking about was something else.

I did it now, and it worked.

Ancient, you need to close your eyes and concentrate and imagine what he says.
To me he said a place, my brain just randomly picked something, It was western Greece, the coast. I tried to change location it didnt work, my brain was deciding what to see, I couldnt change. Its not like real pictures you just imagine the pictures.

I lied on the bed, try to not have cover over you, if you dont have socks , take them on maybe your feets will freeze. Try to move all stress away.

I lived on 11 of august 1248 in Greece. My job was as a miner, I lived in a good house on the mountain, I had like a hat on me, with brown beard not much, and brown pants, and black shirt.

My bades moment were when I died in an accident in the mine, and my best was when I saw my wife with two sons in nowhere, I dont know why, maybe she was dead?

I was very young, as closest people I saw my uncle, who was leader of the miner group who gave me a job.

As my closest friend I saw a boy in my age who helped me out of trouble when I have killed a man.

My parents said : Keep living the life.

And my friends said: Be always fair/honest in your life.

The first story I told was, when a guy I know were talking to me while I had to listen to a music, but that wasnt same original like this one. I realized that this one was another clip and music.
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed May 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Why can't I have this experience. Sad
Add me on steam please.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed May 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Ancient wrote:Why can't I have this experience. Sad
Add me on steam please.

Maybe this is your first life.

Also what i wonder is that this "sound" is only based on humand life, What if we were an animal in the past life?!?
(Maybe you were a dog Ancient and it doesnt work becuase of that?)
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed May 19, 2010 2:44 pm

lol darkness this has nothing to do with past life Razz

as I said before: its a psycholigical experiment.

Ancient: You probably weren't concentrated enough, try doing it in a more cozy environment with silence around u etc.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Marksel wrote:lol darkness this has nothing to do with past life Razz

as I said before: its a psycholigical experiment.

Ancient: You probably weren't concentrated enough, try doing it in a more cozy environment with silence around u etc.

Who did you be in your past life?

The title even says it, Go away :<
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed May 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Darkness:
I dont belive that we have been alive earlier. But this is just a very intresting and mystic thing that somebody else have the capacity to controle your brain and whole your budy.

We humans are very weak, very very weak creatures.

I can make you admitt that u murded Jesus even if u didnt live that time, for example NEVER letting you sleep. Or maybe not giving food ? If we dont get our mainsources we are very weak and makes everything to get it, like breath.

So thats what I want to say, that its amazing that somebody else can controle you. I dont even belive in earlier life, this is the life I have, it ends when I die and end.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Florent wrote:
I dont belive that we have been alive earlier.

Actually, if you look at it scientifically, we have lived earlyer.
Every particle in this world has been recycled millions of times. You are very likely to have atoms in your body that used to belong to a dinosaur ^_^

Anyway, back ontopic: more people gogo check their past lives! I want people to be more pehtatic than me with my 'omg i'm so happy with this fishing rod' Sad
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Marksel:
Yes in that way you are correct.
But not same brain that knows something about past life. Yes atoms are recycled, all particles in this world are recycled.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed May 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Holly shit thats weird, i done it and this is what i was:

I was a generally rich man who lived around Washington, North America. I had a big house that looked like it took alot of time to make it was so clean i had a grand bed and the date was 9 of November 1688. I had a farm in the back of my house which i didnt work in, I owned a bank in the city which wasnt to far away. I looked like a medium build man wearing skinned clothes. In my childhood i was far away from where i was and i was brought up around a forest area i had 2 parents who looked wealthy wearing hunting clothes.

That was fucking weird though imma search me up on google to see if i was real.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed May 19, 2010 4:38 pm

D4ZO:
LMFAO, are u ironic or?
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Thu May 20, 2010 10:28 am

Wtfuckk? It happed like real..

I was a rich man in North America in a big house with much op pilars, hole the around the house outside was grass,, there was a circle with tree's and with the floor covered with stones in the middle there was a fountan. with a dolphain. I woked at a Realy Realy big building. There were so much people there.. My prets were dead when i saw them it was on my 18 or something. They were rich to. He had Gray hair. A suit and realy costly choos. My mom had red hair, She had a skirt on. Realy beautiful. I had a beautiful woman. With blond hair.. she had nice breasts. Then I saw my best friend. On m wedding with her. he had Black hair. He was Rather fat.. But.. I was not to fat xd. I had a swiming pool at the back of my house..

Realy weird I know this? Just stupid and It's Like Fantasy I think. xd
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

I doubt dark shadow and d4z0 did this for real, but jsut thought of a random story without listening to the audio..

Why?
You miss certain parts of where you are brought through
You added parts that you are not brought through

Please, be serious on such topic and don't think of random crap =/
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu May 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Ye Marksel I agree...
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Florent wrote:Ye Marksel I agree...

Tried it again today. I was totally relaxed, but I still failed of getting images in my head.
I think I have a lack of imagination...

Who did you be in your past life? - Page 2 0
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu May 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Ancient:
You are not going to get images as for example that image you have with South Park, not you clearly. But you must get images like, when u think how its going to be when u are somewhere or before you play a game etc?

You know what kind of imagination I talk, not clearly images like reality. Just try to think a place you want to travel to, you must use ur brain too. You are not supposed to die and be totally braindead, I could stil feel my legs and other things when I did this test.

I got cramp on my leg for example during doing this. I could feel it.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Florent wrote:Ancient:
You are not going to get images as for example that image you have with South Park, not you clearly. But you must get images like, when u think how its going to be when u are somewhere or before you play a game etc?

You know what kind of imagination I talk, not clearly images like reality. Just try to think a place you want to travel to, you must use ur brain too. You are not supposed to die and be totally braindead, I could stil feel my legs and other things when I did this test.

I got cramp on my leg for example during doing this. I could feel it.

I will try to do it again tomorrow. Seeing how marksel explained it made me want to have the same experience. I'll post something when I have experienced it. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Good luck!
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Marksel wrote:I doubt dark shadow and d4z0 did this for real, but jsut thought of a random story without listening to the audio..

Why?
You miss certain parts of where you are brought through
You added parts that you are not brought through

Please, be serious on such topic and don't think of random crap =/
I skipped the relax part. XD
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2