neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oempaloempa question topic..

+25
Mati
Sarah
kami (GER]
Coffeecake
Fagnatic
ChainSaw
Agent Smith
Yurnero
conex
pn
kwaakt
nase
Kempa
umax
Linux
Marksel
Spx.
Lamk0^
DarkNess
x-regit-x
KoD
Smile
oempaloempa
Emziek
QuickSilver
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oempaloempa question topic.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oempaloempa question topic..

Post by oempaloempa Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 pm

well, as you can see me and suvi warned CTs a bunch load of times to get out of the ct area

as we can see, once to be precise.

why do you have to heal if you are 70hp??

To decrease the chance of getting killed, as every ct should.

What was given to hanyuu was not a warnshot, was a bunch of them, and the guy who did it was inside ct area, so slain him

the ct was being nice, hanyuu should have been killed. Slaying him was complete crap as hanyuu was not allowed in ct area and the ct actually was.

If you are not camping inside the gunroom, but you are going in and out because of your hp, Ts have no chance to riot. What is the difference?

You're saying cts should give ts a chance to riot? That we should try our bests to get ourselves killed asap, Well no thanks.
The difference is that camping is not allowed and entering ct area to heal a few times is. Suvi said she recorded i hope that demo can be posted.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat May 22, 2010 6:37 pm

oempaloempa wrote:
well, as you can see me and suvi warned CTs a bunch load of times to get out of the ct area

as we can see, once to be precise.

why do you have to heal if you are 70hp??

To decrease the chance of getting killed, as every ct should.

What was given to hanyuu was not a warnshot, was a bunch of them, and the guy who did it was inside ct area, so slain him

the ct was being nice, hanyuu should have been killed. Slaying him was complete crap as hanyuu was not allowed in ct area and the ct actually was.

If you are not camping inside the gunroom, but you are going in and out because of your hp, Ts have no chance to riot. What is the difference?

You're saying cts should give ts a chance to riot? That we should try our bests to get ourselves killed asap, Well no thanks.
The difference is that camping is not allowed and entering ct area to heal a few times is. Suvi said she recorded i hope that demo can be posted.

Is it your thought to really make yourself look like a dumb person and make people to find you very annoying?

1- I dont have to take screenshots for every single time I warn a person, otherwise my computer would crash, the screenshot I posted, as everyone can see was just an example, well, my guess is that you know it and for some reason you just want to be annoying, wich leads me to another thought that I wont share
2- I dont have any explanation for your questions due to the lack of rationality in it.
First of all you obviously got my point, once again you are just trying to be a smartass. As I already explained, what you did ingame was delaing the whole game, you know damn well that is the same walking arround with 70 hp or 100 hp, terrorists 99% stab and its required to stabs in both for you to die, so why going in the gunroom all the time "healing", ofc you can heal, but if all the CT team decides to go in and out of the gunroom what is the difference between that and actually camp inside?? Well, you are also talking about hanyuu, the problem is not being inside and you imidatly kill, the problem is that you were actually camping waiting for him or any other terro to go inside, when hanyuu whent inside the ct area there was there already 2 cts "healing", then the cts went out, hanyuu entered and in a couple of seconds one or two more cts entered to "heal". Once again what is the actual difference between that and camping your ass inside?
I am not saying cts should give ts a chance to riot, what im saying is that Cts should not delay the game for eveyone, as Im sure you understand

Oempaloempa, please dont try to be a smartass, if you think before talk sometimes is better. No one ows the truth, not me not you, I explained my point of view and some people already understood, and some had the same opinion as mine I guess, you can see that in the "one and only" screenshot of suvi saying CTS dont enter the ct area. I dont mind if you report or critic or whatever, your last reply was just nonsense
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat May 22, 2010 7:52 pm

ENOUGH NOW! I said I will make sure this gets clarified and I shall!

Btw oempa, your reaction in the screenshots sucks. I can't really think of a good word for it, but it's just a lame reaction imo. You could taken a much different and friendlier approach than to just whine again. It will probably get you a much nicer response in return aswell.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Tue May 25, 2010 4:40 am

okay 1 question... there is 2 t's 1 have escaped.. no one says he can go show us where the t is.. but he does.. he goes into ct area where i was and he went in the vent i shot him.. all ct's and t's say slay yourself freekiller and shit... ! ?? was this a freekill ???
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 am

conex wrote:okay 1 question... there is 2 t's 1 have escaped.. no one says he can go show us where the t is.. but he does.. he goes into ct area where i was and he went in the vent i shot him.. all ct's and t's say slay yourself freekiller and shit... ! ?? was this a freekill ???

If the T never told you that you as CT should all follow him because he was going to help you locate the other T, it wasn't a freekill in my opinion. The T brought it on himself then due to lack of communication.

RE: Healing in CT area after 0:00, I've discussed this with Mati and the outcome was that it's allowed, but CT can not stay in the area any second longer than nessecary.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:00 am

new question.. !

okay.. its a emo day.. so all ts run around slashing all the time.. and im standing still.. and a t runs into me and knife me.. then i kill him.. and everbody says its freekill.. becuz they mean a t can run into a ct on emo day.. is this a fact ?? or some made up bull Crap..
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 am

conex wrote:new question.. !

okay.. its a emo day.. so all ts run around slashing all the time.. and im standing still.. and a t runs into me and knife me.. then i kill him.. and everbody says its freekill.. becuz they mean a t can run into a ct on emo day.. is this a fact ?? or some made up bull Crap..
Its rebeling if he run into you while u stand still.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:14 am

The situation you just described is a T looking for trouble and looking for the confrontation (maybe just so he can whine).

If a CT stands still and a T slashes/knifes him while he could've gone around you just as easily, I consider that rebelling and therefor not a freekill.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok new question.during simon says.

Simon says im simons, simon says crouch and freeze in cage in 3-2-1-0
smith says jump
smith says crouch

Between the first simon says command,20 seconds has passed.
Does the 20- second rule apply ?
There were commands but trick ones.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 pm

time ago the Ts had to wait till a new command come and if they moved before they got shot.
we said now, if u trick them, they have to stay frozen, no matter if it takes longer than 20 sec.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Coffeecake wrote:Ok new question.during simon says.

Simon says im simon, simon says crouch and freeze in cage in 3-2-1-0
smith says jump
smith says crouch

Between the first simon says command,20 seconds has passed.
Does the 20- second rule apply ?
There were commands but trick ones.

No, the rule doesn't apply. The 20-second rule is only applied when the commander isn't trying try trick them and is just silent for 20 secs long. That said, if the commander does try to trick the T's, after roughly 30-35 seconds (not an exact time) he has to make sure that the T's can stand up again.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

I have to ask I question if I do last request, and I want to do lets say shot for shot, Can I tell the ct not to bhop and the other way around?
Some people cant bhop and dont have working script, so is it okej to tell the person not to bhop or can they bhop?
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 am

You can ask them to, but they don't have to agree. They have to stick to the tooltip given by the plugin, but ofcourse can listen to your preferances if they want to.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 am

Sarah wrote:I have to ask I question if I do last request, and I want to do lets say shot for shot, Can I tell the ct not to bhop and the other way around? Some people cant bhop and dont have working script, so is it okej to tell the person not to bhop or can they bhop?

That's a big problem for me aswell, since I can't bhop and don't have a script.
The CT can always decline a /lr and tell the T to do another if the /lr is unfair in the eyes of a CT, and I don't see a problem why that can't be the other way around aswell. Think of a T with a cheat spray, but ofcourse also bhop during /lr for example. I feel that one of the 2 can deny something if that aspect is unfair for him/her.

In a recent admin meeting we also discussed the usage of bhop script during vital point of the rounds (which /lr is) and we agreed that it should not be used if it means that that person has a big advantage over someone.
I've been trying the thread about it, but no luck yet Sad
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 am

QuickSilver wrote:
Sarah wrote:I have to ask I question if I do last request, and I want to do lets say shot for shot, Can I tell the ct not to bhop and the other way around? Some people cant bhop and dont have working script, so is it okej to tell the person not to bhop or can they bhop?

The CT can always decline a /lr and tell the T to do another if the /lr is unfair in the eyes of a CT, and I don't see a problem why that can't be the other way around aswell. Think of a T with a cheat spray, but ofcourse also bhop during /lr for example. I feel that one of the 2 can deny something if that aspect is unfair for him/her.

In a recent admin meeting we also discussed the usage of bhop script during vital point of the rounds (which /lr is) and we agreed that it should not be used if it means that that person has a big advantage over someone.

So since Im a slow typer, I can deny the lr if he choses typing contest?
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 am

smileftw wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Can't agree more with smile here..
Why would you be able to decline something because you can't do something?
If you could, why would T's even go for last request, when they can't get the frags they deserve by owning every single CT at something he is good at..

With the exception of using scripts ofcourse, why would you be able to decline something because you can't bunnyhop? That's not his problem but yours. If you are incapable of doing something that would give you an advantage, then don't pick that last request.. The last request is all about you defeating others because you know in advance that you are most likely better at the request you give them, which makes it fair that there is sometimes 8 CT's and 1 T. The 1 T should still have a fair chance of winning the round, since he managed to survive all the way through all games you have played with him. He should be able to play the games back at the CT. First the CT has the advantage: you can kill people that do not follow commands after warnings, at last request, that advantage turns around to the T: You get to choose the games.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 am

Marksel wrote:
smileftw wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

If you could, why would T's even go for last request, when they can't get the frags they deserve by owning every single CT at something he is good at..

With the exception of using scripts ofcourse, why would you be able to decline something because you can't bunnyhop? That's not his problem but yours. If you are incapable of doing something that would give you an advantage, then don't pick that last request.. The last request is all about you defeating others because you know in advance that you are most likely better at the request you give them, which makes it fair that there is sometimes 8 CT's and 1 T. The 1 T should still have a fair chance of winning the round, since he managed to survive all the way through all games you have played with him. He should be able to play the games back at the CT. First the CT has the advantage: you can kill people that do not follow commands after warnings, at last request, that advantage turns around to the T: You get to choose the games.

Hmm yeah, I kinda failed there with my explaination, so I'll try again. You guys are right, so forget the first part of what I said, but the second part is still valid: Doing a /lr with a bhop script is not allowed. I don't know why I couldn't have just said that before.. :/

But also, for example, if a T has a cheat spray (not sure if this is possible anymore) and he keeps choosing spray contest as /lr, the CT may decline it.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

also on shot for shot, if the T wants the CT to climb a ladder up while he is standing above him, or the T wants him to stand in a smaller area than himself. the CT could just say 'No, choose another place'.
thats my opinion about that. :>
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

At guntoss and shot for shot the usual slowdown after jumping is disabled, so it's pretty much even chances when it comes to jumping around.

The only thing there is, and what I think QS ment is, clearly uneven *conditions* during a /lr, for example, a terrorist can't ask the CT to jump from another worser spot during gun toss, or force the CT into a door where he can't move, but the T can jump around.

So to answer the question: You can't restrict someone to bhop or similar "tricks", as long as the other person has the (theoretical) same chance of doing the exact same, without using scripts or cheats, and both have the same conditions. It's like saying "you can't look down when you throw your gun" at gun toss...
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Okey thanks for all the answers Smile
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 am

Marksel wrote:
smileftw wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

It is easy to bhop with scroll, heres an guide how to do so you can scroll;
Options -> Keyboard -> Jump -> Edit Key; Mouse scrollup (MWHEELJUMP)
Then you will use the mouse which you scroll up with.
This is how i bhop, and it works fine too me Wink U guys should try it out.
And i think if you don't want a bhop S4s you should choose it, and the other has to follow it ^^
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 am

swarley wrote:
It is easy to bhop with scroll, heres an guide how to do so you can scroll;
Options -> Keyboard -> Jump -> Edit Key; Mouse scrollup (MWHEELJUMP)
Then you will use the mouse which you scroll up with.
This is how i bhop, and it works fine too me Wink U guys should try it out.
And i think if you don't want a bhop S4s you should choose it, and the other has to follow it ^^

Yes its really easy, And you should never press S or W since it slow you down, just Bhop with A and D and move your aim Left and Right.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipx Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

If you are commanding and you say "2day is gonna be a cageday, you have 10 sec to be in the cage, no detours no delays, if you trying to espace you will be shot instantly, no warningshots

Is that ok? Or against the rules?
eclipx
eclipx

Male Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1989-09-23
Registration date : 2010-07-18

https://www.youtube.com/hardbeatzmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 am

eclipx wrote:If you are commanding and you say "2day is gonna be a cageday, you have 10 sec to be in the cage, no detours no delays, if you trying to espace you will be shot instantly, no warningshots

Is that ok? Or against the rules?

That is against the rules, You always have to warn unless they actually escape through a vent or something.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by umax Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Ive also a question now... When you go in vents and it's a Global simon/smith day or just a freeday.. some people kill you for being in vents when you come out also when your doing the command. Others dont kill ^^

Oke, it's normal that you get killed when its a Cageday or something (really escapes)
So whats the rule about this?
umax
umax

Male Number of posts : 101
Birthday : 1989-11-01
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next