neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem]

+4
SultaN
conex
KoD
Emziek
8 posters

Go down

Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem] Empty Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem]

Post by Emziek Tue May 11, 2010 2:48 am

Story:
Okey, this morning when i woke up my computer was on, i was stupid and tired enough and clicked on the button with turns on/off the computer while many pograms was in the computer.
I got some errors "Closing firefox blabla , [Close] or [Cancel]" I clicked on cancel as i didnt want it to close firefox.
then the whole comupter started to get mad it laggedlike a hell, i couldnt do anything.
So i pressed a button behind the computer (a button where u can turn of the computer.) so the computer was now off. so i clicked the button again. then i clicked the button on the front of the computer (Turn on/off button) and now it started to load.
After a while it came into the Xp load screen.
Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem] Ixp10
And it have been stuck on this screen in 2 hours.
So im now iam in need of help to slove this problem. If u know what to do please post here.
Also Ideas how i maybe can slove the problem is welcome.

(notice i have tried to restart the computer a few times)
________
Thanks//emziek
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem] Empty Re: Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem]

Post by KoD Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 am

In the starting screen press F8 [ im not sure but I think its that button ] and you get a startup menu, choose to start in safe mode and tell what happens then
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem] Empty Re: Looking for a guy with high computer experience! [XP problem]

Post by conex Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 am

it really sound's like you have burned all the rams ^^ or something... but yea... trying running windows in safe mode... ! or go cheack the bios ^^
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 am

Omfg guys... first it was a black screen. then i restarted it in normal way.
i came to the loading screen, after a while the computer restarted it self and then it worked! omfg what a strange thing o_o
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 am

Your computer was just going crazy because you did several things that could harm your computer, if your computer is on and you turn it off withouth a loading screen that you get ("Shutting Down" or w/e), you could hard your computer hardware very easy.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 am

SultaN wrote:Your computer was just going crazy because you did several things that could harm your computer, if your computer is on and you turn it off withouth a loading screen that you get ("Shutting Down" or w/e), you could hard your computer hardware very easy.

rofl xD to me thats BS Razz , maybe it does, but if im turning my comp off
I just hold the on/off buton until it shutdown, and Ive had this comp since 06 o.o
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 am

Well yes what sultan says is true.
This happen to me 5months ago too.
Back then i had to refomate the computer. I'm glad i didnt had to this time Smile
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue May 11, 2010 8:03 am

Next time this happens just push the button at the back, unplug the computer from the electricity, wait 10mins plug it back in and turn the computer on.

Always works for me when my comp flips.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 am

And Emziek, try to open your computer and clean the inside a littlebit with a vacuum cleaner with a little brush on it. This will make sure that the dust gets removed and the parts inside won't get overheated. The cooler spins all the time when your computer is on and will be spinning faster when you play games and it will get alot of dust on it. So make sure you clean up time by time. I also do this and helps alot. If your cooler gets overheated you can't evenstart your computer up because everything will not get cooled off because of the dust. But be carefull to not break anything or remove it from his place. Of course you can remove the cooler with a screwdriver from his place and put it back afterwards. Hope this will helps you. If you don't want to risk harming the parts inside with the vacuum, try compressed air.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 am

Check bios and/or startup with safe mode.
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by transcordx Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am

Check your Settings and Go on Safe Mode(Press F5 if im correct) then just safemode with internet or whatever then try fix all ure crap there.
transcordx
transcordx

Male Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1986-08-13
Registration date : 2010-07-12

http://neondragon.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down