neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another New game

+7
Smile
nase
x-regit-x
Emziek
Marksel
Necro
Linux
11 posters

Go down

Another New game Empty Another New game

Post by Linux Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, this game is called trust your friend and goes like this

When there is 2-4 Terrorists left, First every Terrorist have to choose their mate on Counter Terrorist team. Then the Counter Terrorists are going to compete against each other. When one Counter Terrorist loose, the Terrorist who trusted him to win, dies. Thats how it work, this game requires good Counter Terrorists. I have tested it before and it works!
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Another New game Empty Re: Another New game

Post by Necro Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:50 pm

I want to be a CT!! Razz
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 pm

what do the CT's do? them 'competing' is a bit fague
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Marksel wrote:what do the CT's do? them 'competing' is a bit fague
Like race , spray contest , gun toss etc.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am

I don't like the idea.
If e.g. the CT doesn't like the T who has chosen him, he can simply loose on purpose. Nothing will happen to him, only to the terrorist.

I don't see it as new game, it is only a variation of gameplay.
What happens if 2 Terrorists choose the same CT? The one who was faster gets him?

No, if CTs want to play games, they should change the team.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 am

x-regit-x wrote:I don't like the idea.
If e.g. the CT doesn't like the T who has chosen him, he can simply loose on purpose. Nothing will happen to him, only to the terrorist.

Exactly what I thought.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 am

nase wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:I don't like the idea.

Exactly what I thought.

then add that if the CT fails he will die along with the T..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 am

Make it with ts then. A spelling bee, first 4 who spelled it right will compete and the ts can trust one of them. Because it isnt really jailbreak if its the ct who compete, just boring for the ts.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm

very good idea,i like pukatas addition , it solve most problems.....but if most t's bet on another t and he feels a bit arsholeish he cud just slay himslef or spray ground or whatever......
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 pm

pukata is right.. why not do with the last 4 t's they can make teams of 2.. and then ct's tell the game.. and then the t's can chose witch off them is gonna be in the game
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Ok, Pukata's adjustment sounds better and easier to execute.

This team-up idea gave my a (maybe) nice idea, it's only hard to execute and some plugins has to be created. Reminder: it's just a global concept. It's a whole different game than Linux proposed or how Pukata adjusted it, so maybe I had to make a new topic for it, but think it fits nicely in this topic. Think people know this game of their youth or maybe they play it still on the playground. Smile

To play the game half of the amount of T's should be dead (even numbers) or the half +1 (odd numbers).
A dead T will pair up with a living T. The living T will be blinded (he/she will see a black screen, just like at the start when you play HnS). This living T has to walk/run a parcour through the map and the goal is to reach the finish as first. Now, this will be impossible without some help...and here kick the dead T in: the dead T has to navigate the living T through the parcour, so the living the has to read very good what the dead T says. This means the living T is still able to read the chatmessages (or the navigations of the dead T has to be shown to the living T by a hudmessage (like an admin can do)).

So this is the global concept of the game. There is only 1 problem I couldn't think of this quickly: how will the dead T be reward? If there isn't a reward for him/her, he/she won't be motivated to help his/her teammate...Does anyone has an idea for this? Maybe an award the next round or something?

And is this game in conflict with a rule? Or is this game impossible to play or have some flaws (maybe some problems with riotting T's who will be blinded too when they don't play the game..)? Can it made be even better than this? Marksel? Please comment.

Think this is a good game since the dead T's will also be involved. Not like you have to kill the half of the T's right away at the beginning of the round; they can also die "naturally": with games (so first play some "Simon says/First/Last Reaction/Memory Game" and then play this game. Think it will be fun.

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 am

well, even though this game sounds awesome to play, it would never work out.
Dead T's often tab, go afk, knowing that jail rounds simply take long. I strongly doubt every dead T would participate.
Also like you put forward: the disability to rebel seems quite odd and somewhat goes against the essence of jailbreak.

No real improvements come to mind atm, sry :<
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 am

Marksel wrote:Dead T's often tab, go afk, knowing that jail rounds simply take long. I strongly doubt every dead T would participate.

Yes, you're right, thought of this problem too. Hoped that you would had an idea to solve it Razz.
Same for the problem with rebelling.

PS. Do not only give comments about my idea, but also about Linux (/Pukata's) idea.

K!ng

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 am

K!ng wrote:Ok, Pukata's adjustment sounds better and easier to execute.

This team-up idea gave my a (maybe) nice idea, it's only hard to execute and some plugins has to be created. Reminder: it's just a global concept. It's a whole different game than Linux proposed or how Pukata adjusted it, so maybe I had to make a new topic for it, but think it fits nicely in this topic. Think people know this game of their youth or maybe they play it still on the playground. Smile

To play the game half of the amount of T's should be dead (even numbers) or the half +1 (odd numbers).
A dead T will pair up with a living T. The living T will be blinded (he/she will see a black screen, just like at the start when you play HnS). This living T has to walk/run a parcour through the map and the goal is to reach the finish as first. Now, this will be impossible without some help...and here kick the dead T in: the dead T has to navigate the living T through the parcour, so the living the has to read very good what the dead T says. This means the living T is still able to read the chatmessages (or the navigations of the dead T has to be shown to the living T by a hudmessage (like an admin can do)).

So this is the global concept of the game. There is only 1 problem I couldn't think of this quickly: how will the dead T be reward? If there isn't a reward for him/her, he/she won't be motivated to help his/her teammate...Does anyone has an idea for this? Maybe an award the next round or something?

And is this game in conflict with a rule? Or is this game impossible to play or have some flaws (maybe some problems with riotting T's who will be blinded too when they don't play the game..)? Can it made be even better than this? Marksel? Please comment.

Think this is a good game since the dead T's will also be involved. Not like you have to kill the half of the T's right away at the beginning of the round; they can also die "naturally": with games (so first play some "Simon says/First/Last Reaction/Memory Game" and then play this game. Think it will be fun.

There are other easyer ways to play this game without a plugin. Dont think any more plugins can be added to jb.

2 first ts who wins the spelling bee compete. The one t who wrote the word first can choose game, Spray contest turnament, human toss, race, etc..

U vote for the guy u think would win, and when 1 of the 2 ts fail the ppls who vote for the looser dies. Should be played with few ts tho.. like 4 - 6 ts.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Pukata wrote:There are other easyer ways to play this game without a plugin. Dont think any more plugins can be added to jb.

2 first ts who wins the spelling bee compete. The one t who wrote the word first can choose game, Spray contest turnament, human toss, race, etc..

U vote for the guy u think would win, and when 1 of the 2 ts fail the ppls who vote for the looser dies. Should be played with few ts tho.. like 4 - 6 ts.

Uhm, yes, this is basically the same thing you posted before, right?
My post is not an adjustment for the idea of Linux, but as another idea for a new game, with dead T's involved so they won't be bored during long rounds. So it's a whole other idea and has not that much to do with Linux's idea, except for the fact in this game the T's will also pair up and play a game in pairs. Perhaps it was better if I made a new topic...

But if you meant your post as an adjustment for my idea for a new game, I don't get your post since the game will be totally different then. The basic idea of my new game is that a dead has to navigate his living teammate through a parcour through the map when the living T is blind; I don't see that important aspect of the game coming back in your idea/adjustment...
You are talking about existing games to play in teams, like Linux idea, but more like your previous idea. So that's more a variant of the existing games. While my idea is a whole new game.

So tell me if I'm missing the point of you are indeed referring to your earlier post. Sorry for my confusing post..Razz

K!ng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down