neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen"

+3
DarkNess
x-regit-x
Florent
7 posters

Go down

"This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen" Empty "This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen"

Post by Florent Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 am

Hey people, are I the only person who see that?
I think that would give nD bad reputution about the maps where the signs are saying "This map is made for XXXXX (a jailbreak server) , if you see it somewhere else its considered stolen". Have nD talked with those people that created the map so even nD can have them or?
Because when you see the you get shocked
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

"This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen" Empty Re: "This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen"

Post by x-regit-x Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am

yeah, there are some of those maps on the server. i already saw it on first maps on beta jail server (which still was password protected. maps were e.g. jail_204jailbreak, or vc__jail_electric)

i asked koyumu back then and no, he did not ask them. the script you need to play it, was simply re-constructed.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

"This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen" Empty Re: "This map is made for XXX if you see it somewhere else its considered as stolen"

Post by DarkNess Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:16 am

I dont think anyone seriously cares that we use those maps *Except for maybe the mappers :p*

If im in the server and i see a sign like that i just think,
Ha im playing this on nD server, Watcha gonna do bout it :p
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 am

DarkNess wrote:I dont think anyone seriously cares that we use those maps *Except for maybe the mappers :p*

If im in the server and i see a sign like that i just think,
Ha im playing this on nD server, Watcha gonna do bout it :p

Couldnt say it better
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 am

Yes I know Darkness, but ye still the mapper wouldnt be happy hahaha but nvm just wanted to see with you.
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 am

Florent wrote:Yes I know Darkness, but ye still the mapper wouldnt be happy hahaha but nvm just wanted to see with you.

As long they dont have some kinda copyright we can do wat we want with the maps. Smile

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 am

No one really cares about them?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 am

When jailbreak mod started on CS : it was a war.
They stole our maps (some removed copyright .. renamed our map) so we played all of that map and it's not a problem : there is no copyright for a cs map -_-
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down