neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Thinke About Israel ?

+5
Emziek
Marksel
KoD
conex
Smile
9 posters

Go down

What Do You Thinke About Israel ? Empty What Do You Thinke About Israel ?

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 am

Israel in the world' , news , people know as a country who kill chilldren , and more...
All what you saw in the news or what heppend in Gaza its not all the true , if you will give me some1 from Gaza or some1 Who
supporter in Israel , they both have other opinions ,
The Gaza ppl say : "Israel kill chilldren and its a bad country "
By the other side take the Israel way he will say : " Israel its a good country , to live and more , and dont know as chilldren kill'
Evrey 1 will be other way to say it...
All know about our problem whit others countrys its not a secret , we live around 7 Enemy states .
the last was in Gaza all say " Israel start , she kill chilldren , she dont care " - its lie ...
We LIKE all the other countrys will Defend the country against missile attacks.
Just for exsampl , Take USA , take UK , take any country in europ ...
If like for the E.X .
France was attack Italy whit rocket , DO YOU THINKE SHE WILL Shut up ?
Canada will attack USA , USA will shut up? she wond Defend the country ?
Im sure in the first day if some1 was attack , USA was now in war whit this country from e.x
So like US , Gaza trow rockt To Israel We Defend the country - and as you saw its Spreading to war.
And in the all Word we know as bad country bad people ...
Have BIG People who Hate us , like neo-naziz... and more ...

SO I just want to know what you thinke about Israel , You see Israel as a bad place to live , as a bad place, as a bad peple as a bad country ... and more...
Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

What Do You Thinke About Israel ? Empty Re: What Do You Thinke About Israel ?

Post by Smile Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:36 am

Tbh, I dont quite care about whats going on around the world.
So Israel to me just seems as another country down in .. somewhere around europe?
I do not really care about wars either, aslong as Im not in them, I wont bother..
Thats the way I see things, I dont care if some country killed children, or well
maybe not ignoring it, but jesus we all die, some crueler than others.
And if you were to say that Im a cold hearted douchebag or w/e fine.
So to sum it up, Israel to me is a country with desert looking enviroment nothing more nothing less.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am

Israel and all the Enemy countrys

What Do You Thinke About Israel ? Zim5mmm1nkdy

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

damn lebanon is small ! ;D lol
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 am

conex wrote:damn lebanon is small ! ;D lol

Dong go OFF..

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:53 am

Well I think this topic might turn out into a pretty heavy topic since we also have some people from gaza and etc.
I hope it won't turn out into a racist flamewar or any other offending related things since this lies very sensitive to some people.

I dont pick sides for any... As far as I know Israel is a nice country with nice people, I dont like the jewish religion, but that has nothing to do with jewish it has to do with the fact that I dont like any religion, I dont like the christian religion, protestant, or muslim religion, but that doesn't say I don't like the people who believe in it, I think we should all respect eachothers choices... I'm getting harassed for non-believing to but I won't care, they won't get my respect either.

All I can futher say is

What Do You Thinke About Israel ? Peace-sign

Edit: why do you want to know nexter?
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 pm

I want know what ppl in the world thinke about us , almost here all from erop and there is the most hates about jews ...

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

I do not have anything against israel, nor against their 'enemies'.

The way I see it is: Everyone is fighting for what they beleive is good.

I don't really see how anything is wrong about fighting for what you beleive is good.
The only thing that makes this into such a huge war is that people do not agree on what they beleive is good, this has always been the case all over the world, many wars have happened because of this, and there always will be. A world without conflict is a nonexisting world.

@ NeXTeR: I personally think that most people don't like israël, however, I doubt they like palastenian people. All we see about those 2 groups is: bombing by X killed Y innocent people! Noone likes to see/read such things, they simply shouldn't happen.
However, most people generalise alot, meaning that as soon as they see this on the news they think the entire country that did that bombing is bad, and that all the israëlian people are evil, which obviously is not the case.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 pm

smileftw wrote:Tbh, I dont quite care about whats going on around the world.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Israel...
Well, I think it's a good young country, born after United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine in 1947.
I wonder if it's easy to live there because there are seven countries which hate you only because you are jewish or because you live there.
Don't forget that Israel has been attacked many times by the around muslim countries, see 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
We all are humans, even if your skin colour is black, white, yellow or blue. No matter if you're atheist, jewish, muslim or christian or whatever you want, but what Israeli and Muslim people have to do is the Peace among them... they can't be fine each other if they continiously blame them.
Peace, brothers:
What Do You Thinke About Israel ? Peace

I would like to visit the Dead Sea, it has to be an awesome experience to remember until the end of your days ^^
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Emziek wrote:
smileftw wrote:Tbh, I dont quite care about whats going on around the world.

Put it in the carecup, dude no one cares about if you care about whats going on or not, the question is totally different.

Anywayz, people hate the jews since day 1, and I still haven't figured out why that is exactly... I think they just need a scapegoat. Ofcourse there are some more issues where im not gonna talk about since I dont think thats importance but you cannot hate an enitre people for what happened in the past etc.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by isma Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Nexter! I don't have any prejudice towards Jewish or Israeli people, But i dislike something they've done, As far as i know, the land used to be Palestinian and all of sudden after the WW2 the Jewish people had nowhere to go maybe some went to US,UK and other wealthy countries the majority went to the land today called Israel, why Cause in a book there was a text written that this land USED to belong to the jews like 1000 yrs ago, and today after that long period u decided to settle here. hmm ok?, The people living there (Palestinian) said no thx, its our country and still with help from US and UK ofc u conquered the country, Nexter i don't think any People from any race och religion would sit there and obey when people are taking over their land on top of that the world are supporting them. Ofc the holocaust was horrible and tragic moment, but is it fair enough to take the land from Palestinians and then rule over it.

because of that i dislike what jewish people done to Palestians and today we can see a lot of incidents killing children killing innocent UN-workers throwing random bombs. I know the Palestinians attack u but dont expect u will walk safe in ur country when u have overtaken it from Palestianians ofc they have a reason to attack but u have a reason to defend, the conclusion is u came and war began.

Why people hate jews? i think because they think jews own the world an blablabla that conspiracy we all have heard.

be aware i judge jews for what they did before, ofc. there are jews today who want peace and maybe dislike that israelis took the land so i have absolutely nothing against Jews or Israeli i just think that if they want peace they have to move from middle east settle somewhere else, then muslims will like ur actions / Sincerely Isma

isma

Female Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1983-08-31
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker/ Turning Torso
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

KoD wrote:
Anywayz, people hate the jews since day 1, and I still haven't figured out why that is exactly... I think they just need a scapegoat. Ofcourse there are some more issues where im not gonna talk about since I dont think thats importance but you cannot hate an enitre people for what happened in the past etc.

I beleive it has much to do with the christianisation of the western world ever since christianity has existed.

The christian religion was basicly an expansion of the jewish religion (very bluntly said that is), the jewish did not beleive in all the extra stuff the christians added to their religion, and therefore have the reputation to be stubborn and rebelious. This goes way back to the time of the romans, where jewish comunities often invaded roman cities and were beaten by the roman army. Jewish never made a big succes in any of their raids for power and therefore have been the scapegoat of the roman empire, the pesky community that keeps trying to interfere with their masterplan of ruling the world (once again, very bluntly said), this has continued over the centuries, expecially in medievel times in which christianity grew to such an extend that any other religion was unacceptable. Jewish people were therefore driven away from any influential position in the western world.
This showed itself significantly in WW2 and it was finally aknowledged that the jewish people had been treated in a very wrong way, which resulted in the western world trying to give them their own country (Israël), which basicly places them in the middle of the muslim-dominated world, in my eyes back to where it started in the first place.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Read this Nexeter

I think they dont deserve the country, respect to your religion, but to be honest.

Or acceptable that you took that country, and maybe you should negotiate with the palestinians about a country.
But that your goverment (im not judging the people) are taking decision to kill people , inconent people are not okay in my opinion. AND a worser thing... That we the world doesnt judge the Israilian goverment for what they do, we call it the defend of democracy, but when I Palestinian does the same, we call them terrorists...

In my opinion its called Palestine, I respect you, but for me its not a country (and doesnt mean I hate you, but thats unforunate for the palestinian people)

Im still from a country that got its independent 2007, and now we have our country, we shut up we dont try no accused people more and more, and even try to kill them

The Gaza war:
Under Gaza kriget
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War

When 1.417 palestinian died and 13 israilian died (4 killed by isralian) and after this BIG difference they still could persuade the world that its Palestines fault... STRANGE!
Here is the reason that the war brough out according to Israel, that Palestine shot rockets on Israel on November-December and killed Israilian
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Israelis_killed_by_Palestinians_in_Israel_and_Palestinians_killed_by_Israelis_in_Gaza_-_2008_prior_to_Gaza_War.png

At the same time you see that Israel during this period "Peacetime" killed 10 times more Palestinians than what the bombs palestinians shot on them. So the Israilian killed 23 palestinians and the palistians killed 2 israilians.
Israel said that the Palestinians attacked them AND the world said its OKAY to attack Gaza
The countries in Purple in this map (England,Scotland,Wales,North Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Estonia, Malta, Guatemala blames Gaza war that Hamas/Plaestina but DIDNT say that Israel was guilty.

The blue countries said it was okay to attack Gaza in "defend point"

ONLY 3 COUNTRIES whos not democracy were strong and bravely to say the truth, terrorism against palestinians, both of this 3 countires were dictatures, Iran, Lybia and Norhtkorea. No democracy country in world had the brave to accept...

Heres the map
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/International_reaction_to_the_2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict.png

The greatest part of todays Jews are called Kahzarish Jews, a turkish people that lived in todays Russia/Ukraina who got a commando from their leader (dont know the title of their leader) converted to Jewish.
Khazarian jewsih have nothing with Palestine to do

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazarer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

In my opinion , Israel should be divided so a unguilty people should get their rights to not be treated like dogs because of their religion and nationality, Israel can have their country, but what they abuse this very hard like I wrote earlier. So if you leave the palestinians to have their country, sure why should you not have a country, but do what you did i Gaza to close all the bordings and let people starve and keep them like hamsters closed is not what I call democracy and peoples right

Why does not anybody do anything ? USA is supporting, nobody can talk against USA, its pathetic...

And I belive this Israel/Palestine will be the beggining to a third world war if nothing hapens...

Last edited by Florent on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Read this Nexeter 2

Nexter:
U have 7 enemy states around? Guess why? U have made your self enemies to them...

Why you like UK and USA because it was them who started this massacre and war against the people. Because they helped you in second world war... Helped or helped? Well u call it help...

Thats not enemy countries, that is brave countries that tells the trues, they haven declare war so why should you feel them as enemy?

Israel is the base of the conflict, and thats why im sceard that my children one day will die in third world war because of Israel...

And dont say that my last 2 topics are racist because look that he is accusing other countries, I accuse Israel for terrorism and massacre, I havent said "fuck israel" or "death to Israel"

Please understand:
YOU GOT ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS, not by children, not by woman whos going to hospital to born its child and bomb it, not by civilians.

And you killed more than they killed you. And you treat them as animals, but trust me , one day it will turn if you continue... One day, I belive that because countries that have done like this have never come so long.
We have Germany for example during second world war, they got destroyed. Bus as long you got US on your side you are safe...

Nexeter:
Dont worry that world hates you, you have sucessfull message the world that you are hated (which your not).
Because of the holocaust (with small H its not a country) you have get everything you want, you can even kill people because of the holocaust that hapend to you.

Im Albanian, we got a worser massacre than holocaust, because there people got gased to death, but in my homecountry the picked out children of preagment womens stomach, cut of the eyelids from the men so they can watch while their womens are geting raped, hitting them on organs so they cant create children, no bullets were fired only the knives and swords were used. So I think from what hapend my people is worser than holocaust... Not by number, but by killing method, because if you base by number then u can just throw an atomic bomb over New York and 2 million will die, but you must se which is painful.

You all know that Israel are a religious country, and they follow their book, why Im sceard of them is this:

Few quotes from Talmud, their holy book

Baba Mezia 114a-114b: Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men")

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Gentile is the same as Goy

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Rabbi Eliéser:
A jew that eats together with an uncircumcised are making same sind if he ate together with a dog, the one who touch an uncircumcised is like he touch a dead body, they are already killed during their lifetime.

Jebamoth 23A:
You are not guilty to give help to goys (Goys is the people who are non-jewish)

Avoda Zara 4th:
Over donkeys and dogs the anger of Divine doesnt belong to them, like the Gods hates belong to the Goys

Sanhedrin 59:
A goy who looks at the Talmud (the book of Jews) are steneced to the dead, this is written to our inheritance, not theirs

Libbre David 37:
To talk with a goy about our religious relation is the same sind as to kill all the jews, if the goys knows what we teach them, they would kill us on a public street

Avoda Zara 26b:
And even the best people of the goys should be killed!

So, Im sceard if Israel is religious...

Last edited by Florent on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Marksel wrote:
KoD wrote:

I beleive it has much to do with the christianisation of the western world ever since christianity has existed.

The christian religion was basicly an expansion of the jewish religion (very bluntly said that is), the jewish did not beleive in all the extra stuff the christians added to their religion, and therefore have the reputation to be stubborn and rebelious. This goes way back to the time of the romans, where jewish comunities often invaded roman cities and were beaten by the roman army. Jewish never made a big succes in any of their raids for power and therefore have been the scapegoat of the roman empire, the pesky community that keeps trying to interfere with their masterplan of ruling the world (once again, very bluntly said), this has continued over the centuries, expecially in medievel times in which christianity grew to such an extend that any other religion was unacceptable. Jewish people were therefore driven away from any influential position in the western world.
This showed itself significantly in WW2 and it was finally aknowledged that the jewish people had been treated in a very wrong way, which resulted in the western world trying to give them their own country (Israël), which basicly places them in the middle of the muslim-dominated world, in my eyes back to where it started in the first place.

Yes but I also thought it has done something with the opposite since the jews owned alot of the money and ALOT of the media, they were broadcasting only what they wanted and they had alot of power with a real small amount of people.

Anyway,: Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

~ John Lennon
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by isma Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 pm

PS: Nexter your map over "enemies" is bluntly propaganda, since when did Cyprus declare a war or simply anything against Israel? a false accusation if u ask me, All those countries are Muslim YES! enemies? NO, your map to me is insulting and prejudice because they are muslims they hate Israel and Jews?, U.A.E one of the fastest growing countries maybe the fastest in the world, To declare a war against israel or say anything would damage they development and tourism so false accusation!, Turkey NATO country , another false accusation, Bahrain and Qatar are also countries like U.A.E and racist things or declaring of war would cause damage to them only, so false that also. The countries Syria, K.S.A ( Saudi), Iraq, Iran. Jordan and Oman are maybe critisizing u openly and media and etc. but i don't think or have heard any of this countries declaring war against you.

If they were your enemies, i think they would blown ur country a LONG time ago since the muslim world is a rich part of the world and have the economics and weapons to do so.

Don't try to blame the muslim world for anything, they didn't do the holocaust who did ? Germany, why didn't go and take a part of Germany since its so big ?, why go to Middle East ?

isma

Female Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1983-08-31
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker/ Turning Torso
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I wonder how long it takes before a forum war breaks loose
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Kod:
We are keeping us in the box (the rules) We are stil not insulting each others...

But I know that this will be chaos, im often on debates about this things, and after a time it becames chaos, thats why you should say everything you have to say as it was your first and last time to say... Smile
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Marksel wrote:I do not have anything against israel, nor against their 'enemies'.

The way I see it is: Everyone is fighting for what they beleive is good.

I don't really see how anything is wrong about fighting for what you beleive is good.
The only thing that makes this into such a huge war is that people do not agree on what they beleive is good, this has always been the case all over the world, many wars have happened because of this, and there always will be. A world without conflict is a nonexisting world.

@ NeXTeR: I personally think that most people don't like israël, however, I doubt they like palastenian people. All we see about those 2 groups is: bombing by X killed Y innocent people! Noone likes to see/read such things, they simply shouldn't happen.
However, most people generalise alot, meaning that as soon as they see this on the news they think the entire country that did that bombing is bad, and that all the israëlian people are evil, which obviously is not the case.

So yu want say u hate me to , because I was the guy who was on the plane and the guy who trow bomb in X and killd Y .

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

isma wrote:PS: Nexter your map over "enemies" is bluntly propaganda, since when did Cyprus declare a war or simply anything against Israel? a false accusation if u ask me, All those countries are Muslim YES! enemies? NO, your map to me is insulting and prejudice because they are muslims they hate Israel and Jews?, U.A.E one of the fastest growing countries maybe the fastest in the world, To declare a war against israel or say anything would damage they development and tourism so false accusation!, Turkey NATO country , another false accusation, Bahrain and Qatar are also countries like U.A.E and racist things or declaring of war would cause damage to them only, so false that also. The countries Syria, K.S.A ( Saudi), Iraq, Iran. Jordan and Oman are maybe critisizing u openly and media and etc. but i don't think or have heard any of this countries declaring war against you.

If they were your enemies, i think they would blown ur country a LONG time ago since the muslim world is a rich part of the world and have the economics and weapons to do so.

Don't try to blame the muslim world for anything, they didn't do the holocaust who did ? Germany, why didn't go and take a part of Germany since its so big ?, why go to Middle East ?

All the countrys around are enimies .
and its not a secret and not a lie , every1 know it , will be soon war ... whit suria labanon gaza iran , and the others country around

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Florent wrote:Read this Nexeter

I think they dont deserve the country, respect to your religion, but to be honest.

Or acceptable that you took that country, and maybe you should negotiate with the palestinians about a country.
But that your goverment (im not judging the people) are taking decision to kill people , inconent people are not okay in my opinion. AND a worser thing... That we the world doesnt judge the Israilian goverment for what they do, we call it the defend of democracy, but when I Palestinian does the same, we call them terrorists...

In my opinion its called Palestine, I respect you, but for me its not a country (and doesnt mean I hate you, but thats unforunate for the palestinian people)

Im still from a country that got its independent 2007, and now we have our country, we shut up we dont try no accused people more and more, and even try to kill them

The Gaza war:
Under Gaza kriget
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War

When 1.417 palestinian died and 13 israilian died (4 killed by isralian) and after this BIG difference they still could persuade the world that its Palestines fault... STRANGE!
Here is the reason that the war brough out according to Israel, that Palestine shot rockets on Israel on November-December and killed Israilian
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Israelis_killed_by_Palestinians_in_Israel_and_Palestinians_killed_by_Israelis_in_Gaza_-_2008_prior_to_Gaza_War.png

At the same time you see that Israel during this period "Peacetime" killed 10 times more Palestinians than what the bombs palestinians shot on them. So the Israilian killed 23 palestinians and the palistians killed 2 israilians.
Israel said that the Palestinians attacked them AND the world said its OKAY to attack Gaza
The countries in Purple in this map (England,Scotland,Wales,North Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Estonia, Malta, Guatemala blames Gaza war that Hamas/Plaestina but DIDNT say that Israel was guilty.

The blue countries said it was okay to attack Gaza in "defend point"

ONLY 3 COUNTRIES whos not democracy were strong and bravely to say the truth, terrorism against palestinians, both of this 3 countires were dictatures, Iran, Lybia and Norhtkorea. No democracy country in world had the brave to accept...

Heres the map
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/International_reaction_to_the_2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict.png

The greatest part of todays Jews are called Kahzarish Jews, a turkish people that lived in todays Russia/Ukraina who got a commando from their leader (dont know the title of their leader) converted to Jewish.
Khazarian jewsih have nothing with Palestine to do

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazarer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

In my opinion , Israel should be divided so a unguilty people should get their rights to not be treated like dogs because of their religion and nationality, Israel can have their country, but what they abuse this very hard like I wrote earlier. So if you leave the palestinians to have their country, sure why should you not have a country, but do what you did i Gaza to close all the bordings and let people starve and keep them like hamsters closed is not what I call democracy and peoples right

Why does not anybody do anything ? USA is supporting, nobody can talk against USA, its pathetic...

And I belive this Israel/Palestine will be the beggining to a third world war if nothing hapens...

Dont belive in Wikipiida or NEWS OR WHAT PPL SAY.
THET WAS THERE?
THEY LIVE IN ISRAEL?
THE WAS IN THA LAST 2 WARS WE HAD ?
I THINKE THE WANSER IS NO THET DIDNT
SO I WAS IN THE LAST 2 WARS , I CAN say WHAT IS TRue as a solider and as a pilot , what he made what he bomb what he fight what heppend .

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

So how should I belive?

The Israilian lies?
Wikipedia shows only pictures and statistic, do you want to make me stupid as you made many other peoples to think that Israel have rights to EVERYTHING just because holocaust hapend you?

You dont even know about your own people, take and read about your own people.
We are not stupid we see in media everyday, Palestine people show what you are doing there, so dont come with your lies and try to lie people.

What about Israel that they stole organs from the Palestinians, is that fake now too?

Well now I understand you, and I think I can now clearly call you terrorist and blood drinkers!
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

I think it's time for a lock ^_^

PS. NeXTeR: if you ask for opinions, then don't get mad when you read them.
(and no, I don't hate you, as I said, I don't see whats wrong about fighting for what you beleive is good)
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Closed

This discussion will lead to a ultimate flamewar, please continue these discussions in steamchat or something else.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum