neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Day

+5
Smile
Lamk0^
conex
Gewehr
Fagnatic
9 posters

Go down

Circle Day Empty Circle Day

Post by Fagnatic Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 am

Well , didn't think of a name yet ,

but it goes like this
we will call it

UCircle Day

every terrorist will stand in a circle , id prefer using the footballfield , because there is already a circle ,
The commander picks 1 random Terrorist,
Now the commander will sing a song , count from 10-1 , etc... ,
The terrorist will run around all the other terrorists (so he runs around the circle)
when the commander stops the song , or counted to 1 , the terrorist will stop running,
the terrorist where the runner stopped , will die , the runner will take it place , and the next one (so the terrorist next to the person who died ) will start running now , and so on , till you got 2 or more people left Wink.

it might be a little bit hard to understand , but i think its fun once you understand it.

grz Phoenix

Last edited by Red-Phoenix on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Circle Day Empty Re: Circle Day

Post by Gewehr Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:59 am

It's a bit related to the Saw 6 movie Very Happy when the guy need to press the button and the one who stopd next to him died xD
Gewehr
Gewehr

Male Number of posts : 218
Birthday : 1994-04-01
Job/hobbies : Nothing
Registration date : 2010-03-21

http://www.felna.org

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am

wow... i think this is a great idea...! its possible... and the kills are not related to who the commander mey like or dislike... !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 am

I remember this game from 1st - 2nd grade, we were playing it under name ''Stinky egg'' or something like this Wink Very nice game Smile
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 am

Lamk0^ wrote:I remember this game from 1st - 2nd grade, we were playing it under name ''Stinky egg'' or something like this Wink Very nice game Smile
you actually killed someone irl ? O.O -OffT.
this idea though sounds like it could work Smile
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 am

I guess this chould work out, and its not impossible either.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 am

I think this would work under one condition: the CT must be facing away from the T's, making it impossible for the CT to stop at a certain T.

The T can also somewhat abuse this by alternating his route a little bit on a countdown, making him end near someone he wants to die.

I would add one more thing: make it a small circle, everyone nearly touching, and let the T slowwalk, while the T's in the circle look directly down. This way the T's will not know who he stopped at and it will prevent rebelling as soon as the music stops (since in this game, a rebel has a high chance of accidental freekills)
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:22 am

Marksel wrote:I think this would work under one condition: the CT must be facing away from the T's, making it impossible for the CT to stop at a certain T.

The T can also somewhat abuse this by alternating his route a little bit on a countdown, making him end near someone he wants to die.

I would add one more thing: make it a small circle, everyone nearly touching, and let the T slowwalk, while the T's in the circle look directly down. This way the T's will not know who he stopped at and it will prevent rebelling as soon as the music stops (since in this game, a rebel has a high chance of accidental freekills)

yup ,

Lamko^ wrote:I remember this game from 1st - 2nd grade, we were playing it under name ''Stinky egg'' or something like this Very nice game

thats where i got the idea from ^^
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

I have to be honest, sounds like a good game the first time since a lot of days but could get abused by CT's by counting a little bit slowlier(not possible with singing a song because then he can stop where he want) at a certain position to get a T killed the commander doesn't like and by the T's too in detouring a little bit(not directly close to the circle) so they will get the T they don't like get killed too. And I think it's not possible to play that game when you have about 5 terrorists left because then the terrorist can seriously stop directly at the T he wants to get killed because the circle is so small and the CT could stop the T at a certain spot too. When this things would get fixed it could be funny in any case.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 am

nase wrote:I have to be honest, sounds like a good game the first time since a lot of days but could get abused by CT's by counting a little bit slowlier(not possible with singing a song because then he can stop where he want) at a certain position to get a T killed the commander doesn't like and by the T's too in detouring a little bit(not directly close to the circle) so they will get the T they don't like get killed too. And I think it's not possible to play that game when you have about 5 terrorists left because then the terrorist can seriously stop directly at the T he wants to get killed because the circle is so small and the CT could stop the T at a certain spot too. When this things would get fixed it could be funny in any case.

In responce:

Marksel wrote:I think this would work under one condition: the CT must be facing away from the T's, making it impossible for the CT to stop at a certain T.

Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 am

so can i test this day in jailbreak?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 am

Have a go at it =) as long as the CT is not facing the terrorists this is not against the rules.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 am

Marksel wrote:Have a go at it =) as long as the CT is not facing the terrorists this is not against the rules.

i will stand behind a wall or sometin Razz

ok i did this game twice Razz and it failed... once xD

butit worked the second time... but then the map changed Mad
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

haha it was freaking awesome! we did it today and everyone was laughinh like hell Razz because ct's were singing Smile
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:haha it was freaking awesome! we did it today and everyone was laughinh like hell Razz because ct's were singing Smile

Yeah i was there and it was mega funny, do that game one more time, and make Dark_Shadow sing again ! Razz Laughing lol!
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down