neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saw game?

+6
Smile
Marksel
W_a_S_y_L
nase
QuickSilver
Fagnatic
10 posters

Go down

saw game? Empty saw game?

Post by Fagnatic Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 am

well i have this question,

when a terrorist won the spellingB, and he picks a number , can the ct tell between 1 and ... ? because i don't think thats fair , the last and first will always die
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

saw game? Empty Re: saw game?

Post by QuickSilver Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:when a terrorist won the spellingB, and he picks a number , can the ct tell between 1 and ... ? because i don't think thats fair , the last and first will always die

How do you mean first and last will always die?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 am

QuickSilver wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:when a terrorist won the spellingB, and he picks a number , can the ct tell between 1 and ... ? because i don't think thats fair , the last and first will always die

Terrorists who win
will often pick the last or first number , cuz there is a risk that they pcik themself
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Terrorists who win
will often pick the last or first number , cuz there is a risk that they pcik themself

Theres a problem about that because I always play it with the option that the terrorist who wins the spelling bee can pick another number if he chose himself, so most of the time they pick some different numbers, very latest when I tell them "you can't die, just pick some other numbers, so it's funnier"(there are still those CT's who shoot directly the number without watching, I always slay or teamswitch them for not paying attention because that kill was just to get frags). Then there are guys like spx(not ment in a bad way, I just pick you for example spx) who play it with the option that the terrorist who wins can pick himself and gets killed then, of course, this is funnier but lame in my opinion because why should they even try to win the spelling bee when they get killed anyways when they have no luck so they won the spelling bee for nothing and only then the terrorist who won always picks the first or last one when he knows he isn't one of them. Should only get played with my option as I reintroduced it at the beginning.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am

nase wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Terrorists who win

Theres a problem about that because I always play it with the option that the terrorist who wins the spelling bee can pick another number if he chose himself, so most of the time they pick some different numbers, very latest when I tell them "you can't die, just pick some other numbers, so it's funnier"(there are still those CT's who shoot directly the number without watching, I always slay or teamswitch them for not paying attention because that kill was just to get frags). Then there are guys like spx(not ment in a bad way, I just pick you for example spx) who play it with the option that the terrorist who wins can pick himself and gets killed then, of course, this is funnier but lame in my opinion because why should they even try to win the spelling bee when they get killed anyways when they have no luck so they won the spelling bee for nothing and only then the terrorist who won always picks the first or last one when he knows he isn't one of them. Should only get played with my option as I reintroduced it at the beginning.

I recently heard from the admins, that this game isn't allowed anyways = no game- no problem :>
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm

W_a_S_y_L wrote:

I recently heard from the admins, that this game isn't allowed anyways = no game- no problem :>

You heard wrong.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Marksel wrote:
W_a_S_y_L wrote:

You heard wrong.

But didnt this game get 'banned' b4 since T could 'choose' which T that would die?
(And btw you cant choose yourself, we all got radar.. )
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BodyBuilder Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 pm

It is not allowed for the T to pick a specific T to die he chooses himself, but in this game the Ts must not leave their position and not move their aim from looking directly back. (if they do they get killed or warned.) In this way the T will not choose a particular T he wants, but just chooses a random number between 1 and and whatever number the last T has,
BodyBuilder
BodyBuilder
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 593
Birthday : 1990-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am

Lol just to say to you nase, I've never played the saw game while I was commanding oO
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 am

smileftw wrote:
Marksel wrote:
W_a_S_y_L wrote:

You heard wrong.

But didnt this game get 'banned' b4 since T could 'choose' which T that would die?
(And btw you cant choose yourself, we all got radar.. )

what we first did, is taht you can just knife the one you want death.. Thats not allowed anymorez
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 am

This game is allowed due to the fact that the T that will die is randomly chosen. The T's that participate in this game make a line against a wall, faces to the wall. If they move, they die. Simple as that. With about 10T's looking to the wall, it's pretty hard to judge which number you are or what number your 'enemy' is. And besides that, the T also doesn't know if the CT will count from left to right or right to left for instance. All those factors contribute to a pretty random choice, which makes it ok to play this game.

In the previous game, the T had to slash the person he wanted dead, making it an unfair game. The T could take his time to look at his remaining colleagues and pick the one he disliked most.

As you can see, there is a big difference between the 'saw game' and the 'classic saw game'.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

The classic saw game is epic, the new one sucks.. And as quicksilver said, they are randomly chosen.. The new saw game is allowed, classic isnt..

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down