neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x

+13
Leon
Mizurri
Kempa
LuminCoB
XaZor^
Lamk0^
Tie
pn
KoD
W_a_S_y_L
LongD
BodyBuilder
Fagnatic
17 posters

Go down

What Pistol Do YOU like :P

What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap4%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap32%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap52%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]
What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap4%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap8%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_lcap0%What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x Empty What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x

Post by Fagnatic Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am

so what pistol do you like Smile
i just want to know Mad

Glock : This is what puts the Ts at a bit of a disadvantage at the start of a match. It's a pretty weak gun and although it does have a big clip (20) for you to play with, it just won't cut it in a pistol fight generally. Secondary fire for the glock is semi-auto mode, which fires 3 bullets at once. Though it is a good gun , cause once you hit your opponent , he will get stunned hard , this is where you can kill him.

Usp : This is the pistol that the CTs start the round with automatically, and it's widely regarded as the best pistol available, even above the Desert Eagle in some people's eyes . This is a pretty accurate gun on the whole, and can also pack a punch when you aim it well. One or two shots to the head and your opponent won't have much of a chance. The secondary function for this gun is a silencer which can come in very handy.

Deagle : The most powerful pistol in the game, this gun is normally the option that most people who buy a pistol in the first round go for (to replace the Glock18?). It's the only pistol that is able to penetrate walls, crates, doors and the like. It also has pretty good accuracy, the only downfall being the 7 bullet clip, which doesn't last long at all. Hand Cannon, to sum it up.

Dual Elites : These are by far the most innacurate pistols available and I can't really justify spending $1000 on them. Each gun holds 15 bullets in the clip, meaning 30 total which is handy, but I guess you'll need it when these guns are as weak as they are. It'll take a good few shots to take out your opponent, unless you're lucky/good and land headshots.

P228 : It's quite a powerful gun, and along with the 13 bullet clip, it can be put to very good use in the right hands. If your opponent is using a DE and reach a point where they need to reload, that's when you have a great opportunity to come out on top in the duel...6 bullets more than him and not exactly with a pea-shooter either.

Five Seven : CT only, and again an under-used pistol, I suspect because of the better alternatives. Since it was added into the game I've seen mixed responses about this gun, but in my opinion it's a decent sidearm. You could do worse than buy one of these when you are sniping...the 20 bullet clip will buy you some time to back off and get in a better sniping position if any enemies are attacking

I like the Glock ^^
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x Empty Re: What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x

Post by BodyBuilder Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

Deagle ftw.
Usp is also good.
BodyBuilder
BodyBuilder
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 593
Birthday : 1990-12-29

Back to top Go down

What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x Empty Re: What pistol do you like? wrote a text bout it first :x

Post by Fagnatic Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

East Clubber wrote:Deagle ftw.
Usp is also good.

disagree , not so accurate and only has 7 bullets , slow reload to... Mad but good gun , nice damage Smile
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

Usp for me.
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

p228 for me <3

Not too expensive, more accurate/ stronger than glock and usp.
Deagle has too few bullets, Five seven seems to weak, and dual's are too unaccurate.
Also i got an awesome model for it xD :
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am

deagle 4life
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm

KoD wrote:deagle 4life
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Deagle is a bad weapon for people like me.
I don´t know why, but i can´t aim with it.

I voted the usp because it´s cheap and my aim is much better,
on small and also on big distances.
Tie
Tie

Male Number of posts : 121
Birthday : 1992-07-17
Job/hobbies : School for Product Design, Mapping, Playing CS, Eating at MC Donalds, watching the X-files
Registration date : 2009-06-19

https://www.youtube.com/user/aegyptologic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Deagle, it's so powerfull Smile
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Usp, Its free as Ct, It got 12 shots, it can 1shot a guy with no armor. and so on
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Usp is my favorite, cheap, accurate, okay damage and a nice design. Razz
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:04 pm

XaZor^ wrote:Usp, Its free as Ct, It got 12 shots, it can 1shot a guy with no armor. and so on

That.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

i just don't understand why people dont like glock ... it stuns like hell , and 3 shots and your opponent is dead...
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:i just don't understand why people dont like glock ... it stuns like hell , and 3 shots and your opponent is dead...
Ofc p228 is my favourite pistol, but glock is my second fav. It's quite accurate, lot of bullets, and the burst is usefull in tight corridors.
Glock18 is my no.2 gun :>
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Deagle
Five Seven
USP
Glock..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 pm

W_a_S_y_L wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:i just don't understand why people dont like glock ... it stuns like hell , and 3 shots and your opponent is dead...
Ofc p228 is my favourite pistol, but glock is my second fav. It's quite accurate, lot of bullets, and the burst is usefull in tight corridors.

indeed... burst pwn at short distances

EDIT: i wonder why noone picks dual elites? Mad
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 pm

p228 <3 Razz

not Dual elites beacause those pistols takes forever to load...
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:
W_a_S_y_L wrote:

indeed... burst pwn at short distances

EDIT: i wonder why noone picks dual elites? Mad
Cause they are inefficient
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

3 shots aint enough.. Its about where you hit, and the glock isnt that accurate as the USP.

Only nice thing about the glock is that you can Burst a Head off going around a cornor:)
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XeoN Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm

All i got to say this "Deagle" Also Usp and Glock Wink

XeoN

Male Number of posts : 355
Birthday : 1998-03-02
Job/hobbies : urmum
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

1st, Deagle, USP,
Glock
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 am

1st.Dual, cuz they are the Best rushing pistols.
2st Usp Bcuz i use this gun when i use the shield :>
3st deagle
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

I use deagle when im rushing but USP if im going tactical
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down