neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spawny´s vacation to Czech

2 posters

Go down

Spawny´s vacation to Czech Empty Spawny´s vacation to Czech

Post by Spawny Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 am

Okay im going to tell u the story about my vacation now.
it first began with the question how can i get to school at 2 am on a saturday. I asked a friend if i can get with him to school and he agreed so i packed my things say goodbye to my father drive to the hospital to see my mother before im away and then i get to the friend. We both had problems to stay awake until we need to go but none of us sleeped. We take his car to school (i dont have a drivers license -.-) and take his girlfriend with us so he can say goodbye there.
The driver of the bus had problems to pack all the bags and cases into the bus but at least it fits. I tried to sleep a bit in the bus when we leave but it dont worked so i listened to music the whole time. ETA was about 10 hours after we leave. I got my iphone with me and checked the route and began to wonder. We just had to drive across germany to the east and then over the border but we took a route to the north (i thought i was able to visit Linux in a few hours ^^) at the first break i asked the driver if he know what he is doing and he said yes the other route is full of ice and snow and he will have problems with that so he drive to the north and then to the southeast. After 18! hours we arrived at our hotel. we had one group at the back of the bus who drink 4 bottles vodka and one bottle jägermeister. There where after the half of the way drunk like nothing else.
At the hotel we get our dinner it wasnt so good. Everyone drink a beer for the eating. and after we all get our stuff to the rooms we drink some beer at the hotel bar. the next day was the first day we get to the ski resort jested about 40 minutes from the hotel. but first i need to borrow a snowboard and boots (normaly im a ski driver) the boots dont fit so i had to wait until they are back in the hotel with new boots gotcha boots fits perfectly so get into the bus. i noticed that i dont have snowboard googles and the sun was shining the whole day so i beware of snowblindness. i crashed the whole day maybe i drived 5 metres without fall off. but nothing hurts so it was ok.
back to the hotel to take a shower and have dinner (even worse then the day before) drinking beer at the bar and listen to music at our room.
so at the third day we had a trip to prague. the driver said "well we will drive about 2 hours". So okay everyone get in the bus and go. after 3! hours we arrived at a castle in prague. taking some pics and follow our teacher to the market of prague (the czech ppl call it the "vietnamnese market") our teachers warned us not to walk alone on the market. we where a group of 6 ppl and we fast noticed why dont go alone. well u can buy stuff for beating up ppl or knock them out (like electroshocker) and the merchants where very aggressive (i saw a good fake of a converse bag and i asked for a price. she said 800 crownes (around 32€) i said 200 (8€) not anymore and she turned very loud and screamed to me things i dont understand. we walked away and she screamed 300 after us but i dont want the bag anymore.) the rest was just walking around in prague until the evening. some guys dont find the meeting place so we had to wait. back in the hotel i played poker with 5 other guys (i lost 50 crownes (2€) -.-) and drinking beer ^^.
the rest of the days were just like get up have breakfast get snowboard clothes on and get to the bus. after that day i had bad pain everywhere but well keep on and never give up. on friday we had a medieval meal at a restaurant around 2 hours away from the hotel. it was great. eating with the fingers drinking strong beer and looking at beautiful women dancing.
after we get back to the hotel we had to walk around 10 minutes i think and it was snowing like hell and we said "oh hopefully it will not snow the whole night so we have to stay here". so get to bed and in the morning of hour leave day we had around 60 cm snow everywhere and the busdriver said he dont know if he is able to drive down the mountain (our hotel was on a mountain) and i was thinking "nooooooooooooooo" so we had to carry our stuff 20 minutes to the paking busses and get up again for lunch. the teachers said "the bus will drive down alone we all walk down its to dangerous to drive" well the walking down the mountain took one hour and i was glad when i could sit in the bus. I ve meet a girl she was driving with us and really nice but she was driving in the other bus -.-. for the way back home we need around 10 hours without the walking and i was glad to get into my bed.

Last edited by Spawny on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Spawny
Spawny
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 73
Birthday : 1988-11-10
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Spawny´s vacation to Czech Empty Re: Spawny´s vacation to Czech

Post by Emziek Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 am

Wall of text omg me eyes is burning Shocked