neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here.

+9
Hibari
l0g1c
Ints
LongD
Burak--015
KoD
W_a_S_y_L
Falastiny
Arnold Schwarzenegger
13 posters

Go down

If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here. Empty If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here.

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 am

I just woke up with exactly looking like this -> Shocked

I had a very awkward dream.. I was like in a real-life zombie plague game.. ofcourse I was pwning them like always and had the double jump ability.. but it looked so real :/... freaking awesome!!

2nd part of my dream was in a city im guessing a place in latin-america.. and I met a very beautifull girl there.. in my dream she was my gf which I didnt know she was.. we had a great time together.. f*cking mind of me is trying to make me crazy..after that her bro came to us and saying something which I cant remember.. When he was done talking my 'gf' left me and went back to him.. apparently they were in a relationship too Shocked Girl was freaking gorgeous... I hate it when my mind f*cks with me Evil or Very Mad

I kept hearing this song in my dream: http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/114001/Mylo/Drop%20The%20Pressure it started somewhere at 01.30

Post here if you had a weird dream too
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here. Empty Re: If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here.

Post by Falastiny Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 am

Well i used to have this constant weird dream...that i was just walking and suddenly fall somewhere...just keep falling...then i suddenly wake up with my heart rapidly beating lols.....or because i hit the floor...

This is scary in a way, cant describe the feeling when u have this fall....but when u wake up, i could swear my heart was beating rapidly....then i just look around seeing its just a dream and hopefully fall asleep like 10 sec after ahahah...

Now this is my constant weird dream which hits me from time to time for some reason.
Besides this one, iv had a few randoms...but to be honest i cant really remember :S
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here. Empty Re: If you had the strangest,weirdest,coolest,noobiest dream ever.. post it here.

Post by W_a_S_y_L Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 am

I once had a dream, that I went to the ZOO, and they had King-Kong in there. What struck me odd is that the monkey was as big as hell, and the fence holding him was like 1-2 meters high ( LOL). Then when I got closer to pet him, he grabbed me and threw waaaaay far into the distance, and I woke up right before I hit the ground :>
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:36 am

W_a_S_y_L wrote:I once had a dream, that I went to the ZOO, and they had King-Kong in there. What struck me odd is that the monkey was as big as hell, and the fence holding him was like 1-2 meters high ( LOL). Then when I got closer to pet him, he grabbed me and threw waaaaay far into the distance, and I woke up right before I hit the ground :>

Lol I understand you .. right before i hit the ground i force myself to wake up :S ... weird shit bro..
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 am

Once I had this dream what was really fucked up, everything was shit.
And then I realised I wasn't even asleep affraid
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Burak--015 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 am

I once saw a weird dream, I was walking to the livingroom. Then i saw it was 8.00 at the clock(time to go to school), i ran to my bed and went to sleep, at that moment i woke up. I saw it was really 8.00 o'clock. lolz Sleep
Burak--015
Burak--015
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 722
Birthday : 1994-05-17
Job/hobbies : Reading newspaper in toilet
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:44 am

i sometimes have a dream like falas described.

Well the dream just pops up with me falling from the sky and under me is a forest or something...well i am falling for a long time and then BAAAM i hit a tree with my backbone and i wake up very fast heart beating and sweaty...
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 am

Ohyes I hate that. If I fall down or something, at the moment I hit the ground I wake up, kicking [ it hurts if I kick my wall ;< ] in some spastic way, and end up 100% awake and sweaty.

But somehow everyone who I love always die in my dreams.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ints Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:59 am

ok, once I was in thsi ship that was driving in a sea. The edges of the ship were like.. 0.5-1m or so, they were very small. Then this huge wave came and flipped the boat over. I fell down and just when I was about to hit the water, I woke up.. and I was... you know, a little bit scared. And it was all so realistic.
Ints
Ints

Male Number of posts : 180
Birthday : 1996-02-20
Job/hobbies : Drumming
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by l0g1c Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm

haha the falling down and waking up dream!
its a common dream ;p, i read somewhere that when you have that dream the moment you wake up all of your muscles tighten up. that causes the weird effect of actually feeling like you really fell.

anyways, i hate that dream Razz

l0g1c

Male Number of posts : 14
Birthday : 1990-08-29
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 am

i had this dream today...

it was 3 old womens having a Tea party with a clown inside my room...

and when their tea party were over i woke up lol.
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 am

Hibari wrote:i had this dream today...

it was 3 old womens having a Tea party with a clown inside my room...

and when their tea party were over i woke up lol.

Go see a docter o_o
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 am

i had a dream.. .and it was kinda freaky

it was sort of Tetris game , it was like i was in the tetris game and had to evade all blocks... and then it started to play Ping Pong and they were playing it with like 10 balls and i had to evade them to... dang thats freaking scary :> Mad
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 am

I have this dream everytime i sleep..

Im in a room, very dark,
And i get murderd..and after its done, it plays again, and again, and again.
Till i wake up..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 am

Faatzor wrote:I have this dream everytime i sleep..

Im in a room, very dark,
Till i wake up..

that means it will come true...

maybe tomorrow , who knows...

maybe im in holland tomorrow >D Twisted Evil
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
Faatzor wrote:I have this dream everytime i sleep..

Im in a room, very dark,
Till i wake up..

that means it will come true...

maybe tomorrow , who knows...

maybe im in holland tomorrow >D Twisted Evil

Lol, i own you with one finger
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:11 am

I had this dream several times when I was around the age of 6-8.

I was in a room (I think the room was from the movie Toy Story) And suddenly that thing with 6 metal feet and 1 head came from under the bed. Then I got scared but I cant remember anything else!
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm

I had a dream, some guys stole me when i was 6 years old and cut my body with knifes !!!!!11

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

I Never remember my dreams Surprised
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down