neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nd member applications

4 posters

Go down

nd member applications Empty nd member applications

Post by Sa7an Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 pm

like u can see there r only apps for admins here but like we r loooking for additional members i made this topic.
Sa7an
Sa7an

Male Number of posts : 265
Birthday : 1988-03-16
Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

nd member applications Empty Re: nd member applications

Post by MONTYX Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey guys! I really want to be a member in the nD team, and thats not only because Sa7an is really sweet, its because i play alot on the Zombieservers!

What about me then.. Heh.

My name is Martin, and imgame nick is often Montyx, im 20years old in June, i live in gothenburg.. My interest are to kill Zombies! No kidding, thats fun too but, i love to watch and play football, drink one beer or two, have some nice time with my friends and play counterstrike... Im also a big fan to Gordon Ramsay, the chef, and its because i work as a chef now so i wanna learn as much as possible!

And guys, u all know that Prison Break is the best thing in the world? After NeonDragon-zombieserver .. Smile

Well, if its something else you guys wanna know about me, just ask - i answer everything! Wink So u can get in touch with me here on the website or you can add me on Steamfriends, name "Hebztah".

Peace and love everyone // Montyx.

MONTYX

Male Number of posts : 182
Birthday : 1989-06-11
Job/hobbies : chef!
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm

lol montyx...me and sweet. hehe ty but im into girls.....100% Cool
to all the apps i can add that u never, and i mean never been negative on the server in the time i played on it ( and thats a long time now!) and u where always helping others for example newcomers with giving them tips and explaining them the goal of this game.

So if i might say: to all admins who r reading this: i would realy like to see montyx as part of the nD zombie team because he would b a real addition to our crazy little nDcommunity and hes very mature and responsible.

now its only up to u guys: Kermit,BIG MG, SATANSOUL,Koyumu and pukata.

plz do me the favour and put him on the 1st place on new nDmember recruits.
Sa7an
Sa7an

Male Number of posts : 265
Birthday : 1988-03-16
Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 am

There is topic in other forum, i dont see why you make a new topic here !
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down