neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the Zombie servers.

Go down

Rules for the Zombie servers. Empty Rules for the Zombie servers.

Post by Ancient Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am

Hi everyone, I made a simple guide/rulebook for the zombie servers.
These are the rules for the Zombie mod servers. neondragon CS4 & neondragon CS5.
I discussed whit koyumu and he approved them.

Every single rule is whit a warning ofcourse. You get a warning and if you still continue it will lead to the things i mentioned in the rules.

1. No blocking.

Types of blocking :

- Blocking as a human to prevent people to get in a certain area. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking as a zombie to prevent other zombies to get out. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking as a zombie to save a Human friend. [will result in a kick immidiatly]
- Blocking as a human to prevent other humans to get out. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking a door to prevent zombies to get in. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Breaking boxes at the start of the round before zombie spawns. [will result in a slay and/or kick]

2. No harrasing. [For regulars and also members]

Types of Harrasing :

- Flaming. (Fuck you, asshole, retarted, Fucktard Etc) [will result in a kick and/or ban]
- Racism. (Offending people by their looks,religion and origin) [will result in a temporarly ban]
- Offensive sprays. E.G Nazi sprays and other offensive sprays. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

3. No spam.

Types of spam :

- Spamming the chat whit nonsence is not allowed. [will result in a kick]
- Micspam. [will result in a kick]
- Advertising for other servers. [will result in a kick]

4. No abuse of the VIP menu.

Types of abuse : The first incident is a warning! Next time we will take higher measures!

- Kicking/Banning people for personal reasons is not allowed. [will result in a removal of your VIP]
- Full kit as a zombie is not allowed. (For a infection bomb) [will result in a removal of your VIP]

5. No bugging on maps. [Some cases, causing the server to crash]

Types of bugging :

- Boosting out of the map. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Boosting up zombies to a certain place. E.G Yellow house (zm_fun_world) [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Other small bugs. [will result in a slay and or kick]

6. Don't irritate members whit spam and/or idiotic things

- Begging for a mapchange. We have RTV for this. [will result in a kick and/or ban]
- Slay/kick/ban XXX. Post a screenshot and/or demo on the Forums. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

7. Pretending to be an Admin/Member and/or Regular.

- Tag faking is forbidden. E.G Putting |nD| or nD* infront nick. [will result in a permanent ban]
- Threaten people whit slays/kicks/bans is forbidden. [will result in a permanent ban]
- Taking a well knowned players nick and behaving bad whit it. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

8. No cheating

- Includes every kind of cheats. E.G Aimbot,Wallhack,No-spread [will result in a permanent ban] ( CS1-CS8 )

9. Rest & small things

- When you spawn as a nemesis/survivor, you can't disconnect and rejoin the server so that someone else gets spawned as a another nemesis/survivor. For zombie it's allowed.
- M6 is not allowed. The rules above is the same as using M6.

Thanks for reading it and have a great time on our zombie servers!

PS: If you think a rule needs to be added, contact me on steam or send me a PM.

// Ancient

Last edited by Ancient on Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 am; edited 6 times in total
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down