neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THY TKR JB

+4
LongD
hazik666
DarkNess
Mizurri
8 posters

Go down

THY TKR JOB..

THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap0%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap11%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap11%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap28%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap22%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
THY TKR JB I_vote_lcap28%THY TKR JB I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

THY TKR JB Empty THY TKR JB

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm

THY TKR JOB

Vote and win an some rare YUGIOH cards:
NR1 will win
THY TKR JB Facepalmlm7

nr2:
THY TKR JB Mysisterdc3[img]

nr3:
THY TKR JB This_is_Sparta_02

and for the others...
THY TKR JB Double-facepalm
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

THY TKR JB Empty Re: THY TKR JB

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:30 pm

No shit sherlock!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 pm

4 people voted
one darkness
one me,
who are the other 2 x.X
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 pm

LongD and D4zo duh they saw their names and picked themselves.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 pm

my vote was longD x.X
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm

i voted myself Very Happy but its between me and longd :O
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:42 pm

im sure when agent smith comes, and nexter it will be spartaaaa
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 pm

voted for myslef D:
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm

LongD wrote:voted for myslef D:
You sick old men
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 pm

O.O shhh
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm

LongD wrote:O.O shhh

change your age from 14 to the real 41
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:54 pm

I voted for No shit sherlock O.o
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Spartaaaaaa

P.S:
Faatzor wrote:nr2
THY TKR JB Mysisterdc3

Epic!!
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 pm

THEY TUK MY SCORE ON SURF
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 am

THY TUK YR SCORE!

btw why no one votes for MC Hammer that guy from cant touch this
Or epic nightelfs from WOW or are you those damn bloodelfs..i kill them always even if they are 20 levels above..im rogue you know, so i can sneaky stab them, so they get confused or something..and while that one of my huge attacks is loading so exactly 1 second before his head ace is over i can use it, but he is already death then, what i want to say in short what is not btw, nightelfs are awesome and should not be an lower rass, only couse they are nightelfs, those bloody bloodelfs, always jump around and stuff, those damn shamans, hmm wat those where taurens, but i defeated once an orc tank, 1 tauren shaman, and an bloodelf something else..very annoying..COUSE: while i was fighting the orc tank, the other 2 was healing them, so i never could do anything, uhh where was it deathwood nightwood forest or something...an orc camp is there near max lvl there is lvl 32 or something so i clim an tree, and jump down in there base, and i use my invisebility, so then i kill them all 1by1 Muhahah, what really made no sense was an gnoom on an elephant, that really didnt make any sense...
i asked him where he got that bandana...he was also an rogue.he said near the human city,,idk whats the name anymore but it was huge..i was killing like 2 ours the same guys...but after a while i didnt got it still..
later that day my neighboorhood friends came online, Frankzor, and Flozor, im serious yes we are with 3...to be exactly with more...with like 10 or what..
but nvm... so we all where walking near an huge orc city..my friends Nightelf Shaman i thought. and nightelf tank, i only had the invisibility skill, so i always needed to go on top couse maby there was any enemies...but like normaly i also die as first,,,, one day i wanted to see an monster his level..i went near, and i saw on his level an white skill with red eyes..that means im going to get buttraped by that monster..but!!<<< i went fast on my nightsaber..and escaped...Fieuw.. i went one day from the right continent gees i dont know anymore the names.. i went talking over the watter to an enemy island..yes we rogues are awesome and have the ability to walk over water..:> take that agent smith! so..i was almost in the middle but then i could not go farder.....i thought damn..so i needed to teleport my self and started to use my job thingy...to earn money with or to make stuff for yourself.., but that made no any sense..so i wend to the desert to kil some monsters..those little creepy insects always scare me, thats why i kill them..
but then TUNTUNTUN an elite came...those bastards.. i never can defeat them by my self....=.= i mean i was lvl 67 and that thing was like idk lets say 54 and it still was on the same level as power...i had no time to teleport..
so i had to fight,,,,i was almost dying, but then tututu my teammates came Frankzor and flozor you will hear more of them in this story...
frankzor health me and flozor was fighting he was done in 2 minuts couse he had no chance i was the highest level...<.<
several times flozor brought me in trouble with those damn orcs..i told him to stop it but he is a little aggressive..but when i came they always got scared from my awesome level btw i have also an nightelf deathknight level 55
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 am

Faatzor wrote:THY TUK YR SCORE!

Or epic nightelfs from WOW or are you those damn bloodelfs..i kill them always even if they are 20 levels above..im rogue you know, so i can sneaky stab them, so they get confused or something..and while that one of my huge attacks is loading so exactly 1 second before his head ace is over i can use it, but he is already death then, what i want to say in short what is not btw, nightelfs are awesome and should not be an lower rass, only couse they are nightelfs, those bloody bloodelfs, always jump around and stuff, those damn shamans, hmm wat those where taurens, but i defeated once an orc tank, 1 tauren shaman, and an bloodelf something else..very annoying..COUSE: while i was fighting the orc tank, the other 2 was healing them, so i never could do anything, uhh where was it deathwood nightwood forest or something...an orc camp is there near max lvl there is lvl 32 or something so i clim an tree, and jump down in there base, and i use my invisebility, so then i kill them all 1by1 Muhahah, what really made no sense was an gnoom on an elephant, that really didnt make any sense...
i asked him where he got that bandana...he was also an rogue.he said near the human city,,idk whats the name anymore but it was huge..i was killing like 2 ours the same guys...but after a while i didnt got it still..
later that day my neighboorhood friends came online, Frankzor, and Flozor, im serious yes we are with 3...to be exactly with more...with like 10 or what..
but nvm... so we all where walking near an huge orc city..my friends Nightelf Shaman i thought. and nightelf tank, i only had the invisibility skill, so i always needed to go on top couse maby there was any enemies...but like normaly i also die as first,,,, one day i wanted to see an monster his level..i went near, and i saw on his level an white skill with red eyes..that means im going to get buttraped by that monster..but!!<<< i went fast on my nightsaber..and escaped...Fieuw.. i went one day from the right continent gees i dont know anymore the names.. i went talking over the watter to an enemy island..yes we rogues are awesome and have the ability to walk over water..:> take that agent smith! so..i was almost in the middle but then i could not go farder.....i thought damn..so i needed to teleport my self and started to use my job thingy...to earn money with or to make stuff for yourself.., but that made no any sense..so i wend to the desert to kil some monsters..those little creepy insects always scare me, thats why i kill them..
but then TUNTUNTUN an elite came...those bastards.. i never can defeat them by my self....=.= i mean i was lvl 67 and that thing was like idk lets say 54 and it still was on the same level as power...i had no time to teleport..
so i had to fight,,,,i was almost dying, but then tututu my teammates came Frankzor and flozor you will hear more of them in this story...
frankzor health me and flozor was fighting he was done in 2 minuts couse he had no chance i was the highest level...<.<
several times flozor brought me in trouble with those damn orcs..i told him to stop it but he is a little aggressive..but when i came they always got scared from my awesome level btw i have also an nightelf deathknight level 55

tl;dr
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 am

Here's a little hint
We dont care about your wow chars D:
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 am

Trizze wrote:

Here's a little hint

O rlly
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Faatzor wrote:
Trizze wrote:

Here's a little hint

O rlly

What the lulz??
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum