neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few "rules" I don't like on jail.

+8
DarkNess
Smile
LongD
BBQQ
hazik666
Spx.
maGeNN
Agent Smith
12 posters

Go down

A few "rules" I don't like on jail. Empty A few "rules" I don't like on jail.

Post by Agent Smith Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Let me say, today I played jailbreak in the evening, the map changed to ba_tanama_v2. I just had some nice days like soccer competition or smithday, however... at the suicide tower came the problem.

Originally, suicide tower day was invented by me to suicide all at once, most T's didnt do it at the same time and just waited so the fun was lost. So I wanted to make the terrorists fight for their lives in order to surive, I said that they should suicide OR that you are able to jump towards the pool. I said that if you jump towards the pool you can get shot in the air, because they shouldn't be jumping towards the pool, However.... I also said that the people who STILL survived while landing in the pool may remain alive because jumping down from the big tower while being shot in the air and still surviving is a heroic deed, the people who stayed down also blocked making it even harder, but also making it more FUN. Because that encourages people to jump down as early as possible so you will have less blockers, many people found this game fun.

However, later in a while people started calling shooting people in the air FREESHOOTING, I disagreed with this because they shouldn't be jumping towards the pool, but that they should suicide, however if they would survive jumping towards the pool while being shot in the air I would say it was a heroic thing you have done and that not many people accomplish in doing this. My opinion wasn't strong enough so the shooting in the air got removed from the suicide tower day.

....but still with blocking.

After that the suicide tower day was also with the CTs blocking to make it harder so less people will survive so the round wouldn't take so long. People found this also annoying and said that it was indirect freekilling, I also found this ridiculous because otherwise it is too easy, but that the CTs shouldn't block slightly made more sense than shooting in the air, so I accepted this and removed this from my game.

So the Ts blocking was only allowed.

Today, I played the well-known game again. The Ts went to the tower as usual, they were standing on top of the tower and they jumped down towards the pool, without any CTs blocking and any freeshooting. I told the terrorists that they could block their teammates if they wanted to if they were already down, in order to encourage the terrorists to get down as fast as possible because it was getting harder and harder if more terrorists block. So this element causes many terrorists to jump down as soon as possible, because mostly people remain on the tower camping. So I told the terrorists they could block, but suddenly some people including nD members say it is forbidden because it is indirect teamkilling, they said it was like teamnading. I found this absurd because people weren't just satisfied with the removal of the "Freeshooting" and "Blocking of the CTs". They said "Teamblocking" isn't allowed but THIS is causing the people to jump down fast and literally fighting for their lives, and jumping down before it is too late. But they still kept saying it was teamkilling. But I found this was not teamkilling because this is part of a game with a thing people can't miss. Because without this, the game would be rubbish. So now it is a Suicide tower day without "Blocking of CTs" "Freeshooting in the air" and "Teamblocking", I still fight against "Teamblocking" because that just RUINS the game and stops the suicide tower day from existing, because there is no more any challenge any more. Because everyone would survive, making this game plainly stupid and not useful. If I would play the game, it only wastes time causing rounds to be very long (about 14+ minutes). And I say that this RUINS every single aspect of the game. So the game which a lot of people liked would disappear because of this. It ruins the creativity of the game and this can ruin also other games in the future to make things in jail boring causing jail to lose it's popularity. So these "Rules" makes this game ridiculous.

-

Another thing I would like to talk about, is for the CTs being in the cage/pool etc... that rule isn't useful. Before when I just joined nD jail I plainly slayed/warned CTs who went in pool/cage for example. But now I start to think why this rule actually exists, because it hasn't got any meaning.

I came to this solution.

I think that the CTs ARE allowed in cage/pool ONLY IF THERE ARE NO OTHER Ts IN IT! because while playing games in the cage and a CT enters the cage it can be quite annoying for the CTs and I understand that so I agree that the CTs shouldn't be inside the cage while games are being played in it.

With the pool, I just find it stupid why it's not allowed for CTs to be in when there is no other T in it and which does not do any harm to the people or the server. So I also find that the pool should be allowed for the CTs.... except if people are playing games with the Ts in the pool or if a T is in the pool.

With vents it's easy, it's just not allowed for CTs and that makes sense so there's nothing wrong with that rule.

I find that some "forbidden" areas for CTs should be allowed for CTs when there are no games played with it or when there are no Ts in it.
If there aren't games played in the area or Ts in the area and if a CTs enters that "forbidden" area and he gets slayed for it I would find it just an excuse for slaying people because they like to have more power over other people, which I find ridiculous.

Please read everything before making comments/opinions about it.

Feel free to say what you think about what I said whether you agree or disagree with me.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

A few "rules" I don't like on jail. Empty Re: A few "rules" I don't like on jail.

Post by maGeNN Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

smith it's good that you write this things
The suicide tower thing: today i played with another method to make the T's to "suicide" ,i said to the CT' to make a dookie at the pool.The dookie can block the T.And then one guy said that it's not allowed.Why it is not allowed!?

And with the thing that why CT's arent allowed in the pool/cage when nobody is in it i agree with you!

Nice job smith! Exclamation

P.S:i hope that you will understand me!
maGeNN
maGeNN

Male Number of posts : 431
Birthday : 1993-09-13
Job/hobbies : soccer,cs and paintball:X
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

A few "rules" I don't like on jail. Empty Re: A few "rules" I don't like on jail.

Post by Spx. Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Let's get started with this; Why would you need to let the T's suicide?...

I kinda think the idea to let T's suicide from a tower is ridiculous, you don't even play a game to let them suicide. The only thing what the T's are doing is going to run to a tower and jump down? I don't get the point of the whole day, it even isn't that much fun. Would you like to run to a tower, get on, jump down, suicide? A whole day for nothing..

I also partly agree with the cage part, if there's nobody in there offcourse you should be allowed to get in, but what's the use of it? There's no need to get in anyway.

About the Pool thing, I don't have any opinion.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

i think suicide tower day is fun who said we cant play it Sad
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Spx. wrote:Let's get started with this; Why would you need to let the T's suicide?...

I kinda think the idea to let T's suicide from a tower is ridiculous, you don't even play a game to let them suicide. The only thing what the T's are doing is going to run to a tower and jump down? I don't get the point of the whole day, it even isn't that much fun. Would you like to run to a tower, get on, jump down, suicide? A whole day for nothing..

I also partly agree with the cage part, if there's nobody in there offcourse you should be allowed to get in, but what's the use of it? There's no need to get in anyway.

About the Pool thing, I don't have any opinion.

Well it was the idea in the beginning to suicide at the same time because that would be fun but I've seen that the Ts want to survive no matter what and that's why they all jump towards the pool. And that with the blocking would make it a bit harder to get down to the pool otherwise the suicide tower day would be meaningless.

hazik666 wrote:i think suicide tower day is fun who said we cant play it Sad

With all those "rules" restricting things of suicide tower day it changes suicide tower day from a cool game into a plainly stupid game because it doesn't kill any Ts anymore except the big retards who can't jump right to the pool.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by BBQQ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Its no more allowed!

the rules said so...

try to read them Wink

BBQQ

Number of posts : 125
Birthday : 1991-02-06
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

BBQQ wrote:Its no more allowed!

the rules said so...

try to read them Wink

that will cause jail to be very boring and less popular because good games get screwed up.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by BBQQ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:32 pm

No, maybe you think it was a good game.
Other people might think it was "ridiculous".

Well opinions differ eh ?

Try to not "no jumping/standing to line" thing and we will talk about fun ~.~

BBQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Variation at jailbreak is good, otherwise it's boring... if we keep saying "go to line" or "go to cage" and then play simon says/last reaction it will get boring in a time and there will be no more fun in the games because it doesn't have variation anymore.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:40 pm

I have to agree with smith on the pool thing.
And about the T's blocking on succide day i think it should be allowed cus if the T's dont block i can assure u that there wil be dookies.Thats pretty much the same thing (dookie made by T and other T's die cus of landing on the dookie).And this sucide game is very fun and cant be played on all maps.
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm

BBQQ wrote:Its no more allowed!

the rules said so...

try to read them Wink

... we got that.. no need for such comment..
But i thought the suicidetower was a great game (when maybe not the freeshooting, but the "blocking" was allowd)
now its as smith says plain as boring. Idk why it was fun, maybe because of the idea that you could be the last one surviving after youve jumped from a huge tower, idk.
But it was still a great game, only thing that took time was get up the tower, then it was a fast fun day. And as more things got 'banned'
I did dookie, and comon you have to face the ironic you died of someones poop xD atleast let us do that. Without any of these game intensifier there is no sport, its like playing simon says and only give valid simon says commands, noone will fail (exept nuubs).

And the second thing you brought up, well idc if someone walks thru the cage if there is no one there, no harm done..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BBQQ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Well i have no problem with the tower jumping into pool.... i can do it aswell
but if you have 0% of surviving its bull Razz

Dazo asked for said they cant play such games so yeah, comment needed [/epicness]

BBQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm

BBQQ wrote:Well i have no problem with the tower jumping into pool.... i can do it aswell
but if you have 0% of surviving its bull Razz

Dazo asked for said they cant play such games so yeah, comment needed [/epicness]

you know, even with all those factors involved you can still manage to survive, and the target itself was to suicide in the first place.
I made it once wheen shotin n blockin was allowd, I was proud . Smile So you always got a % to survive, if you jump in the right moment when the CT's have empty their guns and jump far enough, youll make it. Simple..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm

I think..

At the suicide tower, Cts blocking No that is freekilling, Ts blocking cant do much about it,Shooting ts in air? Fuck no that is just retarded freeshooting i would ban people for doing so..

Cts in cage, No never do that, when u allow them to go in when there arent any ts a shitload of people will think they can just go in anytime they want, Result:More kicks More Slays More Confusion, and what do you win with it? No freaking shit.. just because u are to lazy to walk around the cage u want to go through it >.>
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Suicide tower day:
Personally never liked the day, its a 20man blockfest, not even possible to make a good jump because there is 20 people wanting to do thesame, really frustrating to wait 5min for that one T that just keeps on blocking to more (this happends every single round, simply watching down looking at the T's that are jumping from up in the tower). You finally manage to get a spot to jump down and theres 6-7 T's down there blocking leaving you with just about 0% chance to survive.
Dieing because of landing on a teammates head, basicly makes you die because of your teammate, which makes it teamkilling.
I see why it is not allowed and I completely agree with it. Also as Agito said recently: Commanding T's to suicide is completely rediculous.
I can assure you: if you let all the T's jump one by one without blocking, atleast 5-10 will die anyway.

as for the cage/pool:
I think this rule is for the reality aspect of the game.
As CT you are a guard, a guard is there to.. guard?
Taking a swim in the swimming pool means that you are:
-not guarding
-very vulnerable to a terrorists attack
-getting your uniform wet
-you are on a job, swim on your day off!
Cage:
-it is a cage, what would a guard do in a cage? They are supposed to guard, guarding you do from the outside, not inside a cage? cages are made to violate terrorists in!
-I don't really see the use of getting in the cage as CT in any way even when there is no T in it anyway? apart from getting yourself cornered by following T's maybe..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Like i said you on steam chat. I agree with cage/pool part but your version of suicide tower wouldnt be allowed. Why?
1. Freeshoting.
2. Freekilling/Teamkilling.
3. New rules for playing mini games.
"meaningless games with massive killing and deathmatch on the server is not allowed. If you want to have total mayhem and sparte, visit the deathmatch server instead."
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 am

In my opinion suicide tower day should be a day where all the t's suicide from the tower and jump at the same time, a few lucky survivors are left. And the way it's done now, including the blocking (on the tower and on the pool) it's pretty much a waste.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 am

The Hater wrote:In my opinion suicide tower day should be a day where all the t's suicide from the tower and jump at the same time, a few lucky survivors are left. And the way it's done now, including the blocking (on the tower and on the pool) it's pretty much a waste.

U cant all jump on the same time because then there will only be 1-2 survivors seeing that u need to stand on the right spot.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:05 am

>without reading the other posts<

I was the nD member, that told smith it would be teamkill if Ts block the other Ts. (i also said it would not be allowed to dookie in the water cause the dookie can block too).

cause of the new rules about abuse by spelling bee and or that the suicide day i invented for varces is abuse and not allowed too, I'm confused.. but if the suicide tower day is allowed the way, smith plays it then i wont say anything about it anymore. I left when smith ordered his suicide day, because i dont want to be responsable in any way if the rules are so unclear for me.

about the cage and pool allowing for CTs to enter:
why shoud a ct get in the pool? then he dont stick to the team and is fooling around. same as if he drives with a car or jumps on the trampoline.

if he dont get on porpuse in it or to get a gun out of it, it could be allowed. but not just to play with himself and to fool around..

there are 8 CTs vs 24 Ts. if one CT fools around okay. but then he is the causer of fails of the whole CT team if the needed CT is not giving backup.

so i actually warn every CT to stick to his team and stop fooling around or he gets kicked out and can join the T team.

hm.. i am tired had a hard day. sorry for this statements. very bad english of me..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down