neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW UNCIVIL :O

5 posters

Go down

HOW UNCIVIL :O Empty HOW UNCIVIL :O

Post by MY DECK IS HUEG Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 am

OK first of all, this isn't a post to get me unbanned, its a 1 hour ban, I get it from the VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE of neonDragon on a regular basis so I couldn't care less. (I know some of you are itching to quote me on that and say something about how if I get banned so regularly I MUST be a troublemaker, well, don't ejaculate in your pants just yet and keep reading)
Now... I'm pretty sure there is some blatant admin abuse going on, I'm still fairly new to the nD server, been playing on it just over a month, so I'm still not sure how used to this abuse everyone has gotten but it seems to be that it is VERY tolerable right now and one sure-fire way of spotting these little things is when you go on the forums and see something like a post DEMANDING RESPECT!!!! for nD admins!!!.... which I thought was just... lol
I'll respect a Doctor, I'll respect a Mechanical Engineer, what I wont respect is some 18 year old that pays 10 euro's a month for VIP status on a CS server. What? so when I connect to an nD server I'd better make sure I don't tread on any admin toes?
Perfect example; I was on the nD server with a friend on the opposite team, he knifed me and I called him a *4 letter whatever* and was warned about my language by ADMIN S (not mentioning names). Not even 10 minutes after that, I catch ADMIN S swearing, I then remind ADMIN S about kids being on server and to watch their language. "shut it, I'm warning you" was the response I got. So I thought OK then... I guess "shut it" is something acceptable?.. so I used it on a different admin at a different time and guess what? when I put the shoe on the other foot I got banned for harassment!! silly me... I need to give nD members that extra respect they deserve.
The reason I get banned so often is because I treat nD members the same way I treat any other person that I play counter-strike with because that is all they are. Whether you made a map for nD, you pay them some VIP fee or you play on their servers so many hours and bitched on their forums to ban so many people that they just cant deny your application, you're just another player online, not gaming royalty that attains a high level of RESPECT just because of the aforementioned induction reasons. I'm not going to tip-toe around an nD member and say "ns" to every kill they get in hopes that I build some sort of relationship with them putting me in their good books like (again not mentioning names) A LOT of the players on the server do.
What's that? these hypothetical "good books" aren't real? no no no I've seen the crap you get from these goody bag rewards for kissing admin butt for long enough! here is just a couple examples of bs I've actually seen occur...

You get priority over an unrecognised player.
buttKisser: Player tk'd me
Player: buttKisser tk'd me first
nDmember: hmmmm buttKisser often lol's at anything i say.... TK'ing is not allowed!!... *ban regularPlayer*

your word means MORE than usual
buttKisser: hey admin who i usually congratulate on every kill! ban this guy he's harassing everyone
nDmember: hmmmmm with no evidence to back that up and just your good behaviour to go with... *banAllegedHarasser*

But honestly now... Who am I actually writing this to? I mean... the only ones that bother to frequent these forums are nD members or people that wish they were nD members so therefore would never say anything against them. So what now? I bet some of you just cant wait to flex your moderator powers and block this thread as trolling or flaming or whatever, and I bet those same moderators that want to do that are the youngest of the teens that make up the majority of nD.... But I suppose the childish thing to do would be to try prove me wrong and do the opposite of what I suggested you might do Razz so again.. what now? some sarcastic replies maybe?

ANYWAY, Now down to MENTIONING NAMES, the most annoying non-member player I've come across (and many agreed with me and shared my ordeal of putting up with his constant whining) "RED DEVIL IS BACK" =______=
The only time he would use his mic was to bitch about something... even if its something across the map away from him, even when he was dead, even while someone would be leading, and even when I would be TRYING to lead over his complaints.... and to make it all worse... yes thats right... he's a butt kisser. I didn't stand a chance when newly connected nD member "Darkness" joined and RED DEVIL IS BACK unleashed his microphone whining about me. I'm not saying Darkness is a terrible admin (still quite bad though) because in his defence when he connected, a ct freenaded the T's in cells and this wass the next thing he heard on mic chat:
RED DEVIL IS BACK: OH FOR FUCKS SAKE "MY DECK" STOP FREENADING YOUR OWN TEAM
(after an accidental flash in our spawn didn't make it down the vent.)
me: red devil please just shut up already, stop talking as if I did that on purpose you were looking right at me
RED DEVIL IS BACK: NO I SAW YOU, YOU FUCKING FREE NADED, man you're such a fucking idiot i want to kill you so badly right now
me: bla bla bla you say that but too bad you dont have a dick to back it up.
*tk's me*
RED DEVIL IS BACK: dont have a dick huh?
*Darkness bans me*

HOW UNCIVIL :O Unfairlike

I would just like to point out that NEW nD member on the scene who left just before Darkness connected; "spx" who is still not tainted by classic nD member arrogance and has not yet had the thirst for undeserved respect, SLAY Red devil in an attempt to get him to stfu because he kept throwing insults at me, Unfortunately for Red Devil, he hasn't had enough time to feast on spx's anus for long enough since spx has only been a member for 1 day, and when he was warned about harassing me, he continued to throw insults at me in swedish. Darkness; after only just joining the server, after no warnings, after not even spectating me (i'm assuming he didn't spectate because there was nothing to spectate, i was crouched in a corner at spawn and got tk'd...) decides to ban me JUST BASED ON the above verbal convo between me and Red Devil, a few minutes later I check back on the server and surprise surprise.... Red Devil is still on there. With my keen powers of deduction, I deduced to the fact that Red Devil was well aqcuainted with Darkness o_0 DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM
.... now... when you get banned and try to join it says "if you think this is unfair, visit httpblalblalba" well I think this is just a little unfair no?

what a post Sleep

MY DECK IS HUEG

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1986-06-28
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

HOW UNCIVIL :O Empty Re: HOW UNCIVIL :O

Post by Spx. Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

Well, the ban was right, you were swearing in the mic the whole time... And did freenade a few times, and did start the teamattacking...

Last edited by Spx. on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

Lets see first of all you did freenade your team+ people in vents on a FREEDAY meaning that they can go wherever they want besides the gunroom so you didnt even have the right to nade them there.

Then Red devil said why the fuck did u nade them,
Then u were like was an accident (which it ofcourse wanst how the hell can u accidentely throw a few nades)

Then u went like Go ahead teamkill me then, oh you dont have the balls to do it? oh your such a pussy.

Well lets see Freenading and attempting people to make teamkills and just being a complete retard is for me enough reason to ban your ass seeing that before that i already said "If i see people throw nades im gonna swing my banhammer" because there had been a few freenaders before that.

2.I got no friendly relationship what so ever with Red Devil so thats complete bullshit.

Also nice to not mention the things you said in the Mic what caused Red Devil to teamkill you.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 am

DarkNess wrote:Lets see first of all you did freenade your team+ people in vents on a FREEDAY meaning that they can go wherever they want besides the gunroom so you didnt even have the right to nade them there.

Then Red devil said why the fuck did u nade them,
Then u were like was an accident (which it ofcourse wanst how the hell can u accidentely throw a few nades)

Then u went like Go ahead teamkill me then, oh you dont have the balls to do it? oh your such a pussy.

Well lets see Freenading and attempting people to make teamkills and just being a complete retard is for me enough reason to ban your ass seeing that before that i already said "If i see people throw nades im gonna swing my banhammer" because there had been a few freenaders before that.

2.I got no friendly relationship what so ever with Red Devil so thats complete bullshit.

Also nice to not mention the things you said in the Mic what caused Red Devil to teamkill you.

I agree, the whole time you were on the jail server you were insulting Red Devil, and the things you said in mic weren't really good to..
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by MY DECK IS HUEG Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

ok darkness first of all you were connected for about 3 whole minutes

DarkNess wrote:Then u were like was an accident (which it ofcourse wanst how the hell can u accidentely throw a few nades)
secondly it was ONE flashbang, which bounced away under a table, and only me and Red devil were effected by a half flash because we both saw it happen and turned around. He immediately started crying about that ONE flashbang, even if I wanted to openly spam nades I couldn't because like i said, he was whining all morning and he would obviously take screenshots/demo against me, so don't try to make it seem like I was standing there spamming nades, thx babe Wink

DarkNess wrote:Then u went like Go ahead teamkill me then, oh you dont have the balls to do it? oh your such a pussy.
thirdly, that conversation that I posted was basically wat was said, I never once used the word "pussy" against him, thats just a plain lie from you, its not a word I use. I also didn't mention anything about his balls, being dickless is the only thing i referred to him as being, please dont add your own extra things to make my offences seem a little more extreme or your ban a little more justified. I would mention those things myself if i said it otherwise why would i bother just admitting to dickless?
lean back in your chair and take 5 minutes to think about what i posted, why i posted it, and then what you should post; Instead of an instant dive into your response <3

DarkNess wrote:
Well lets see Freenading and attempting people to make teamkills and just being a complete retard is for me enough reason to ban your ass
I see you've listed "being a complete retard" as one of your three reasons for banning me, one of my personal favourites for banning people too Wink

DarkNess wrote:Also nice to not mention the things you said in the Mic what caused Red Devil to teamkill you.
see: "thirdly" but nice of you to mention it again to add a nice angry climax finish Smile

Just to clarify since you think this is about this one event, this all has no bearing with the main issue at hand. I'm talking about arrogant people with admin powers, favouritism... about... nvm lol -_-
if you don't understand the original topic don't respond with irrelevant posts

and spx, dont worry for not understanding the original post
you kinda edited your post now but it said you didn't get it lol

edit: lol ok spx you kinda edited it to a complete turnaround ¬_¬

Last edited by MY DECK IS HUEG on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

MY DECK IS HUEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 am

Yes I edited because after the post of Darkness I got it, sorry for that.
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by MY DECK IS HUEG Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 am

Spx. wrote:Yes I edited because after the post of Darkness I got it, sorry for that.

he doesn't understand either Crying or Very sad

MY DECK IS HUEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 am

MY DECK IS HUEG wrote:
Spx. wrote:Yes I edited because after the post of Darkness I got it, sorry for that.

he doesn't understand either Crying or Very sad

Well he is totally right..
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 am

Im sticking with my first post Wink i know what ive seen and my opinion will not change.

Just gonna say, Maybe you didnt say Pussy or balls but atleast something close to it, sorry for being human and the fact that im not able to remember every single word people say 1hour later.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 am

DarkNess wrote:Im sticking with my first post Wink i know what ive seen and my opinion will not change.

Just gonna say, Maybe you didnt say Pussy or balls but atleast something close to it, sorry for being human and the fact that im not able to remember every single word people say 1hour later.

thats why you report every ban to the strike list, so you can remember every ban....

just wanna add, this guy is aJ.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:59 am

I just have one thing to say: Stop generalising and harassing.
You made a point, fine. Calling everyone butkissers, retards, arrogant, etc while doing so? no thanks.

You could easily have made this point without calling everyone retarted, asskissers, and generalising everyone as being thesame. Also the term "Feasting on someones anus" wasn't exactly relevant to the topic either.
I have no doubt this is the reason for your number of banns, you harass alot by 'making a point' which is not needed in any way, shape or form.

Personally i have never EVER punished because someone told me someone did something, either I see it with my own eyes or I don't do anything. Nor do i not slay/kick/bann because i know that person, in fact, i have slain/kicked nD* members in the past if they violated a rule. The rules count for everyone at thesame degree!
My reason for saying this: in this post you are basicly insulting every single nD member, saying they are arrogant and corrupt, therefore you have also insulted me aswell as other members, that have never in their history of being an nD member made a corrupted or arrogant choice when slaying/kicking/banning.

I don't know what happened in the server and I don't know if you deserved your bann or not, all I do know is that you insulted alot of people by posting this that didn't deserve to be insulted, and to be quite honest I would like to see your appologies to those people.

One last thing:
The idea to 'force' respect towards nD members, came from someone that was not in the nD team, and the idea was also declined, so I don't really see why you are pointing this idea out, it is completely pointless and irrelevant.

//Marksel.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content