neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FOR AGITO] *Mapcycle2* *Online*

4 posters

Go down

[FOR AGITO] *Mapcycle2* *Online* Empty [FOR AGITO] *Mapcycle2* *Online*

Post by Koyumu Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

big_city2
blahhh
ka_roadwars_v2
megacrazycar
panic_room
supercrazycar2
climb
helms_deep
nippers100
de_darkmines
de_tot
duhhh
gahhhhh
jp_riverride
de_airninja
cs_elevatoraction
cs_aldi2k
cs_gokarts2
csde_bridge
clue_3
cs_mario_b2
cs_spooks
ss_elitesse
cs_zeppelin
cs_shogun_final
airduell
st_kaboum
st_bessjumpII
xmas_nipperhouse
cs_matrix
fun_allinone
starwars2a
cs_mice_final
de_rats3_v2
de_rats4_final
busey_factory
fy_ca_va_chier
he_tennis3k
csde_aztec
ka_grand_8
fy_pf-petroliere
cs_island
cs_jailbreak
cs_skyjack
de_atlantis
de_deep6
de_mcdonalds
tantooine
aqua_skatepark
de_cliff
ka_trainfight
de_quakepalace
de_alcatraz
teleporter2006
es_push!
aim_texture_maze
cs_51school_winter
tv-tower
fun_matrix
fun_matrix_reloaded
cs_bikini
cs_mcdonalds
de_bunker
as_crazytank2
as_crazytank3
as_crazytank_elite
cl_alpin
csde_tropic
cs_1701ev2
cs_highspeed
cs_mansionsimpsons-v2
cs_mountainhamlet
de_crazytank
de_islandassault
de_cliffcabin
de_holland2
de_tintin
fun_4in1
fun_3in1_s
nw_hallofdeath
ship_fight
starwars3
cs_cartel
de_747
de_westwood
undertow
crossfire
subtransit
stalkyard
bounce
NBnoobgame1
NBwintergames1
cs_assault_b20
cs_assault_noc
cs_assault_nod
cs_assault_shadow
cs_assault_shaker
de_dust_occo
de_italypocket

de_plaka
de_battle_isle2
aim_ak-colt_palm_beach
as_neustaat
cs_hopeless
de_lidl
de_museum
es_gta3
de_simpsons
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[FOR AGITO] *Mapcycle2* *Online* Empty Re: [FOR AGITO] *Mapcycle2* *Online*

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 pm

The old maps in the other thread. Are they still in the mapcycle?
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Well this is my rating so far. Everyone can give a feedback if you think that i misjudged something.
After almost 4 hours, i cant see anymore maps for now xD...
I will do the rest tomorrow.
By the way, in this rating everything with 5 or below should be kicked out.
And 0 means that i just havent got the map cos it never gets voted in the game so i dont know how they are.

"Name of the map" "rateing" "reason"

rateing reason:
big_city2 9 quiet big and looks good. also well balanced.
blahhh 6,8 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
ka_roadwars_v2 7 sort of fun. thought the map it self isnt so great.
megacrazycar 4 basicly 2 plattforms where yuu jump down all the time... funny at the beginning but not if u play it for the 3-5th, time
panic_room 8,5 well balanced and good design
supercrazycar2 4,8 at least a round limit (lives per team) is necessary cos the cars are used up in the first 3-5 minutes
climb 5,2 bad balanced. ct's are a bit overpowered on this map. spawn sniping and mass spawnkilling of terrors
helms_deep 4,3 quiet boring when played for the 3rd time. gameplay: jumping around with a shotgun and shooting and everything that moves.
nippers100 6,2 basically good but the cts have the possibility to block the terrors spawn entrance. the result is: terrors cant move out and get killed by he granades while they cant protect themselves.
de_darkmines 5,7 not bad for the first few times but starts to get on the nerves to use all the time night vision
de_tot 8,2 quiet big and looks good. also well balanced.
duhhh 6,7 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
gahhhhh 6,1 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
jp_riverride 6,9 interesting map idea (boat trip), a bit boring but enaugh to kill time.
de_airninja 8,1 quirt good thought the terrors are bit in advantage
cs_elevatoraction 7,2 not really good but enaugh to kill time and not exhausting
cs_aldi2k 7,5 average map
cs_gokarts2 7,8 basicaly not bad but a team limit is necessary. e.g. 40 lives per team or something like that.
csde_bridge 8,2 a deathmatch map like in ut or such games. not many camping spot. lots of rushing and sniping.
clue_3 0 never played the map for the last half year that i was on the server.
cs_mario_b2 8 fun but a lot spawnkilling of ct's
cs_spooks 7,6 not bad thoght the long running ways start to nerv
ss_elitesse 0 never played the map for the last half year that i was on the server.
cs_zeppelin 5,4 lot of ladder and spawnkilling(ct's). usualy walk distance around 30 meters. Walking down a rope, turn right and keep the attack button pressed.
cs_shogun_final 0 never played the map for the last half year - i have to dl it somewhere else <.<
airduell 3,2 gameplay: spawn, turn right or left and keep shoting
st_kaboum 6,3 fun for a variation
st_bessjumpII 4,1 just one bridge to rush to the enemy or the wall to climb up. the rest is sniping without the possibility to hide
xmas_nipperhouse 7 strange balancing but not bad
cs_matrix 6,8 not bad but the running down and up of stairs is a pain in the ***
fun_allinone 9 lots of varity
starwars2a 0 ---
cs_mice_final 0
de_rats3_v2 7,9 average
de_rats4_final 8,6 good map - various combat spots and different combat style (long range and close combat.)
busey_factory 6,2 takes sometimes forever when someone hides - a timelimit would be nice. the rest is walking down the road an killing
fy_ca_va_chier 4,1 massiv spawnkilling of cts. the advantage of the terrors it no funny anymore....
he_tennis3k 5,7 not really good but enaugh to kill time
csde_aztec 0 never played it on the server and therefore havent got the map atm.
ka_grand_8 0 i guess it was the map with the playgound. can stay for now <.< but sucks without knife mod.
fy_pf-petroliere 6,3 not that bad but the large distances can annoy
cs_island 7,2 not bad but some spawnkilling of ct's that forces them to camp a lot at their boot. but the rest is fun
cs_jailbreak 7,9 quiet good
cs_skyjack 8,1 quiet good and well balanced
de_atlantis 0
de_deep6 0
de_mcdonalds 7 balancing depends on the gameplay of the players but overall enaugh to kill time
tantooine 4 bad combat area (barriers and so on)
aqua_skatepark 5 not good. would be better with knife mod but i guess it was the server instability that forced you to remove it.
de_cliff 0
ka_trainfight 5,2 not good but enaugh to kill the time from time to time
de_quakepalace 0
de_alcatraz 7,7 average map
teleporter2006 4,9 stupid map with a lot of spawnkilling and useing shortcuts to the enemys spawn location
es_push! 3,3 gameplay: jumping down a tower and shoting
aim_texture_maze 6,3 ahm... well... it can be played but looks a bit boring... all the walls a yellow <.<
cs_51school_winter 7,8 quiet big map and looks not bad but dunno how the gameplay is. but i guess it should be fine
tv-tower 2,8 massiv blocking and spawn killing. gameplay: jumping down the tower and shoting around or waiting on the ground and aim for falling terrors (like moorhuhn)
fun_matrix 8,5 lots of varity but with a bit spawn killing
fun_matrix_reloaded 8,5 lots of varity but with a bit spawn killing
cs_bikini 8,3 big and good looking map. balancing is average. walking way for the ct's is a bit annoying
cs_mcdonalds 7,1 average map.
de_bunker
as_crazytank2
as_crazytank3
as_crazytank_elite
cl_alpin
csde_tropic
cs_1701ev2
cs_highspeed
cs_mansionsimpsons-v2
cs_mountainhamlet
de_crazytank
de_islandassault
de_cliffcabin
de_holland2
de_tintin
fun_4in1
fun_3in1_s
nw_hallofdeath
ship_fight
starwars3
cs_cartel
de_747
de_westwood
undertow
crossfire
subtransit
stalkyard
bounce
NBnoobgame1
NBwintergames1
cs_assault_b20
cs_assault_noc
cs_assault_nod
cs_assault_shadow
cs_assault_shaker
de_dust_occo
de_italypocket
de_plaka
de_battle_isle2
aim_ak-colt_palm_beach
as_neustaat
cs_hopeless
de_lidl
de_museum
es_gta3
de_simpsons

Last edited by Agito on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

MagnusGladius wrote:The old maps in the other thread. Are they still in the mapcycle?

No, but we can nominate them.

@Agito : very good work
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Have you ever had de_springfield_v2 in the mapcycle?

Kind of like de_simpsons, but not so many campspots, and overall a funnier map...
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 pm

no

But Tiny Dancer you can help me and if you want to add news maps : make a topic with links !
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:42 pm

well... for today... (after around 7,5 hours xD...) i cant see any maps anymore... i will go sleeping.
but before doing so.

about the rating so far:
0= havent seen the map on the server nor do i have it
1-5= crap. should be removed.
5-6= not really good.... but maybe enaugh to kill time
6-7=average or below.
7-8= the average - good ones
8-9= good maps
9-10= excellent.

i will make the full version tomorrow...

rateing reason:
big_city2 8,9 quiet big and looks good. also well balanced.
blahhh 6,8 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
megacrazycar 4 basicly 2 plattforms where yuu jump down all the time... funny at the beginning but not if u play it for the 3-5th, time
supercrazycar2 4,8 at least a round limit (lives per team) is necessary cos the cars are used up in the first 3-5 minutes
climb 5,2 bad balanced. ct's are a bit overpowered on this map. spawn sniping and mass spawnkilling of terrors
helms_deep 4,3 quiet boring when played for the 3rd time. gameplay: jumping around with a shotgun and shooting and everything that moves.
nippers100 6,2 basically good but the cts have the possibility to block the terrors spawn entrance. the result is: terrors cant move out and get killed by he granades while they cant protect themselves.
de_darkmines 5,7 not bad for the first few times but starts to get on the nerves to use all the time night vision
duhhh 6,7 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
gahhhhh 6,1 not bad but quiet confusing and starts to get boring to walk down the same ways for the 100th. time
jp_riverride 6,9 interesting map idea (boat trip), a bit boring but enaugh to kill time.
cs_elevatoraction 7,2 not really good but enaugh to kill time and not exhausting
cs_gokarts2 7,8 basicaly not bad but a team limit is necessary. e.g. 40 lives per team or something like that.
csde_bridge 8,2 a deathmatch map like in ut or such games. not many camping spot. lots of rushing and sniping.
ss_elitesse 0 never played the map for the last half year that i was on the server.
cs_zeppelin 5,4 lot of ladder and spawnkilling(ct's). usualy walk distance around 30 meters. Walking down a rope, turn right and keep the attack button pressed.
cs_shogun_final 0 never played the map for the last half year - i have to dl it somewhere else <.<
st_bessjumpII 4,1 just one bridge to rush to the enemy or the wall to climb up. the rest is sniping without the possibility to hide
cs_matrix 6,8 not bad but the running down and up of stairs is a pain in the ***
starwars2a 0 ---
cs_mice_final 0
de_rats3_v2 7,9 average
de_rats4_final 8,6 good map - various combat spots and different combat style (long range and close combat.)
busey_factory 6,2 takes sometimes forever when someone hides - a timelimit would be nice. the rest is walking down the road an killing
fy_ca_va_chier 4,1 massiv spawnkilling of cts. the advantage of the terrors it no funny anymore....
csde_aztec 0 never played it on the server and therefore havent got the map atm.
ka_grand_8 0 i guess it was the map with the playgound. can stay for now <.< but sucks without knife mod.
cs_island 7,2 not bad but some spawnkilling of ct's that forces them to camp a lot at their boot. but the rest is fun
de_atlantis 0
de_deep6 0
de_mcdonalds 7 balancing depends on the gameplay of the players but overall enaugh to kill time
aqua_skatepark 5 not good. would be better with knife mod but i guess it was the server instability that forced you to remove it.
de_cliff 0
de_quakepalace 0
teleporter2006 4,9 stupid map with a lot of spawnkilling and useing shortcuts to the enemys spawn location
aim_texture_maze 6,3 ahm... well... it can be played but looks a bit boring... all the walls a yellow <.<
cs_51school_winter 7,8 quiet big map and looks not bad but dunno how the gameplay is. but i guess it should be fine
tv-tower 2,8 massiv blocking and spawn killing. gameplay: jumping down the tower and shoting around or waiting on the ground and aim for falling terrors (like moorhuhn)
cs_bikini 8,3 big and good looking map. balancing is average. walking way for the ct's is a bit annoying
de_bunker 7,8 avarage map, (balance) quiet good gameplay (isnt played often jet
as_crazytank2 6,8 the idea itself ist not bad. but there is a way to save the vip at 100% (thought most of the player dont notice it. therefore it usually quiet sucks specially because the vip ist often left behind and has no chance to survive in this case.)
as_crazytank3 7,9 quiet good map. the only problem is that some idiots teamkill with the boot. 2. the usual..... who is the driver.... "no i am the driver" "no me" "no f**k you i drive" Wink
as_crazytank_elite 7,1 well the allknown "who drives" thing. when the vip get forgotten somewhere its also impossible to win,
cl_alpin 6,7 skilled surfer or jumper can easiely spawnkill all the terrors all over the time. also its based on camping and sniping cos of the distance and the underground
csde_tropic 6,5 the map itself isnt that bad but the awful long walking ways start to get on the nerves (not bad as a variation but shouldnt be played often)
cs_1701ev2 5,3 the ct's usually get totaly owned by the terrors. reason: there are 2 ways. 1 ways leads to a corridor that is under the crossfire of terrors and the other way is permanently blocked cos some ppl block the elevator permanently.
cs_highspeed 6,4 not really good but good enaugh to kill time. only the corridors can be annoying cos they can easily be blocked by a single person.
cs_mansionsimpsons-v2 7 lots of combat without actual spawnkilling. - quiet small->forces the terrors to camp at the windows and snipe
cs_mountainhamlet 0
de_crazytank 7,8 avarage map. strange balancing: depends on the playingstyle of the players.
de_islandassault 0
de_cliffcabin 6,3 looks nice but a bad overall balancing. cts can permanently rush to the terror spawn though they get killed quiet fast. (would be good for round based games but not for dm.)
de_holland2 6,4 looks not that bad (remember a bit on medal of honor) but the long ways and the not changing battle zones (always the same spot ) of the map can get boring quiet quickly.
de_tintin 8,1 is quiet good. blancing depends on the playingstyle of the players. the rushing team usually has a advantage. but the advantage can also be erased by rushing back.
fun_4in1 4,2 looks interesting at the beginning but its just spawnkilling and granade spamming.
fun_3in1_s 4,7 always one of the two teams is completly surpressed and isnt abel to recover. (totaly owned)
nw_hallofdeath
ship_fight
starwars3
cs_cartel
de_747
de_westwood
undertow
crossfire
subtransit
stalkyard
bounce
NBnoobgame1
NBwintergames1
cs_assault_b20
cs_assault_noc
cs_assault_nod
cs_assault_shadow
cs_assault_shaker
de_dust_occo
de_italypocket
de_plaka
de_battle_isle2
aim_ak-colt_palm_beach
as_neustaat
cs_hopeless
de_lidl
de_museum
es_gta3
de_simpsons

Last edited by Agito on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

If you wish to play any map. Let me know when im online
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

finaly finished the mapcycle T_T more or less...
dunno why but the forum kills all the taps that should be in <.<
this is a bit easier to read: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OFD0X7Q

the judging of the map is structured like this:
mapname rating reason

about the rating so far:
0= havent seen the map on the server nor do i have it
1-5= crap. should be removed.
5-6= not really good.... but maybe enaugh to kill time
6-7=average or below.
7-8= the average - good ones
8-9= good maps
9-10= excellent.

big_city2 8,9 quiet big and looks good. also well balanced.
megacrazycar 4 basicly 2 plattforms where you jump down all the time... funny at the beginning but not if u play it for the 3-5th, time
starwars2a 0 ---
cs_mice_final 0
de_rats3_v2 7,9 average
de_atlantis 0
de_deep6 0
de_cliff 0
de_quakepalace 0
de_bunker 7,8 avarage map, (balance) quiet good gameplay (isnt played often jet
as_crazytank2 6,8 the idea itself ist not bad. but there is a way to save the vip at 100% (thought most of the player dont notice it. therefore it usually quiet sucks specially because the vip ist often left behind and has no chance to survive in this case.)
as_crazytank3 7,9 quiet good map. the only problem is that some idiots teamkill with the boot. 2. the usual..... who is the driver.... "no i am the driver" "no me" "no f**k you i drive" Wink
as_crazytank_elite 7,1 well the allknown "who drives" thing. when the vip get forgotten somewhere its also impossible to win,
cl_alpin 6,7 skilled surfer or jumper can easiely spawnkill all the terrors all over the time. also its based on camping and sniping cos of the distance and the underground
csde_tropic 6,5 the map itself isnt that bad but the awful long walking ways start to get on the nerves (not bad as a variation but shouldnt be played often)
cs_1701ev2 5,3 the ct's usually get totaly owned by the terrors. reason: there are 2 ways. 1 ways leads to a corridor that is under the crossfire of terrors and the other way is permanently blocked cos some ppl block the elevator permanently.
cs_highspeed 6,4 not really good but good enaugh to kill time. only the corridors can be annoying cos they can easily be blocked by a single person.
cs_mansionsimpsons-v2 7 lots of combat without actual spawnkilling. - quiet small->forces the terrors to camp at the windows and snipe
cs_mountainhamlet 0
de_crazytank 7,8 avarage map. strange balancing: depends on the playingstyle of the players.
de_islandassault 0
de_cliffcabin 6,3 looks nice but a bad overall balancing. cts can permanently rush to the terror spawn though they get killed quiet fast. (would be good for round based games but not for dm.)
de_holland2 6,4 looks not that bad (remember a bit on medal of honor) but the long ways and the not changing battle zones (always the same spot ) of the map can get boring quiet quickly.
de_tintin 8,1 is quiet good. blancing depends on the playingstyle of the players. the rushing team usually has a advantage. but the advantage can also be erased by rushing back.
fun_4in1 4,2 looks interesting at the beginning but its just spawnkilling and granade spamming.
fun_3in1_s 4,7 always one of the two teams is completly surpressed and isnt abel to recover. (totaly owned)
nw_hallofdeath 3,8 its map with just 1 floor and pistols... u can guess how this ends up...
ship_fight 4 onesided gameplay. the stronger team pushes the other team to their spawn point and doesnt let them out. + spawn killing.
starwars3 4,6 the stronger team keeps camping at the exit of the others team.
cs_cartel 7 average map. based on sniping from the same spots all over the time. but the map is played that rarely that it doesnt matter so much.
de_747 8,1 quiet good map. sometimes some spawnkilling but mostly backstabbing and such thing on the way.
de_westwood 7,6 average map.
undertow 6,3 a bit inbalanced because the key positions are totaly surrounded by the terrors.
crossfire 6,9 average map. balancing depends on the playing style of the player on.
subtransit 7,5 some spawnkilling but the map idea isnt that bad.
stalkyard 5,4 a bit fun for the first few times but starts to get boring. lots of spawnkilling.
bounce 0 dunno what to say about it jet... looks sorta interesting but i guess its a total chaos with 32 player.
NBnoobgame1
NBwintergames1 3,7 funny for the first time but starts to get boring when played often. gameplay: once you ran to the end => afk. or killing at the spawn point.
cs_assault_b20 7,7 this version of assault is quit good.
cs_assault_noc 7,5 this version is ok
cs_assault_nod 7,9 this version is also good.
cs_assault_shadow 7 this version isnt much different than the original
cs_assault_shaker 3,8 this version is awful. the terrors have just one way out and that one is surrounded completly by the ct's.
de_dust_occo 6,3 due to the fact that its possible to destroy the door of the catacombs it end up in camping at the same spot and shoting at the same positions. (all the time)
de_italypocket 7,8 it looks quiet promising. thought its one of the maps that are never played.
de_plaka 7,6 average map
de_battle_isle2 6,9 no really good.
aim_ak-colt_palm_beach 4,8 the gameplay is like this: jump over to the other spot with a jumppad and than spawnkill anything that spawns.
as_neustaat 6,7 average map.
cs_hopeless 6,6 mass spawnkilling but enaugh to kill time.
de_lidl 7,4 average map.
de_museum 7,9 above average. pro: many spots to hide but also a lot of combat. contra: long walking ways.
es_gta3 8,2 quiet good. rarely spawnkilling when the player play the game more or less seriously
de_simpsons 8,3 good balancing. somehow refreshing compared to the rest but the only contra is the fact that there are only 2 or 3 ways to get to the enemys side which causes some camping.
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content