neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!"

+7
Agent Smith
SuomiKukka
kami (GER]
Ancient
Marksel
maGeNN
Spx.
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!" Empty Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!"

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 am

Hi all,

I think I created a new game, it's called Protect the ViP, team!

What you need:

- A cage with 1 or 2 exits
- A game to decide wich terrorist is going to be the ViP, could be the spelling game for example...
- Almost the whole T's team!

How to play:

Your starting to decide who is going to be the ViP of the Terrorist team, then that guy is going to stand in the middle of the cage. Now all the other T's left the cage and are running around it, when the CT's say: Stop! or Protect the ViP! all the T's stop running around the cage and need to crouch, cheating like keep on running is not allowed! The one or two T's who are in front of the ViP (so in front of the cages exits) will get shot, if there's no T in front of the ViP the ViP will get shot once in the head. You keep doing this till the ViP died or there's to little amount of T's left.

I hope this game is legally, I never played it yet, and I will play it as soon as I can...

If it's not legally please tell me, or if you have questions just ask them Wink

Oh btw if you play the game, don't change the name of the game =]

UPDATE 1: You can't pick the T's out who is going to die, you need to say Protect the ViP randomly!

UPDATE 2: You need to tell them that they need to run around the cage, not walking or crouching just run!

Last edited by Spx. on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed because forgot to say some stuff...)
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!" Empty Re: Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!"

Post by maGeNN Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:40 am

interesting game:p...but i think the tero's that runs will go rebel:))...so the ct will fail:P...
maGeNN
maGeNN

Male Number of posts : 431
Birthday : 1993-09-13
Job/hobbies : soccer,cs and paintball:X
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!" Empty Re: Probably a new game, called "Protect the ViP, team!"

Post by Marksel Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

sounds like a very possible game if you have the map to play it, I will try this time time Very Happy
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

maGeNN wrote:interesting game:p...but i think the tero's that runs will go rebel:))...so the ct will fail:P...
You could be right but, if the ct's are on the cage and guarding exits and the ladders you would be fine and the game will work, but as I said, I didnt tried yet, so ill update if it worked out or not when I played it.
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:21 am

Seems like a hard game to understand trough mic.. I dont think it will work to..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:25 am

Ancient wrote:Seems like a hard game to understand trough mic.. I dont think it will work to..

Its so easy to understand, just run around the cage and if the CT says Protect the ViP they need to stop moving and crouch... The ones who are in front of the exit will get killed, if there's noone the ct can shoot the ViP somewhere...
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:36 am

Don't know, you can try it, doubt it will work tho..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 am

Ancient wrote:Don't know, you can try it, doubt it will work tho..

I will try it and update my posts, when it worked or didnt!
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 am

hm. I think the Ts who "protect the vip" will rebell as soon as they realise, that they are going to die.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 am

I love the idea itself.

Only thing to see how it works is to try it out.

Problems that may occur are:

Too small cage.
Constant cheating.
Rebelion.
and overall understanding of the game's idea itself some people just ain't that great with English.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 am

|SuvI| wrote:I love the idea itself.

Only thing to see how it works is to try it out.

Problems that may occur are:

Too small cage.
Constant cheating.
Rebelion.
and overall understanding of the game's idea itself some people just ain't that great with English.

Your right the only way is to try it out, if cage is small, just lower the amount of the T team with Simon says for example... And yeah cheating would be a problem, but you only need 4 ct's on the cage to see the cheater, 1 at both exits and 1 at both sides =] But will just try it out!
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 am

if u have an able ct team this game will work. but its kind of unfair cause cts could choose the Ts who die. right? yes right. and that would be abuse :>
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 am

kami (GER] wrote:if u have an able ct team this game will work. but its kind of unfair cause cts could choose the Ts who die. right? yes right. and that would be abuse :>

No you cant choose who is going to die of the T team, you just say randomly: Protect the ViP and they need to stop and then they die if they're in front of the exit...
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:38 am

well this would be a nice game, I might try it out on jail server however.... most people would be cheating like pressing shift while running around the cage..

Any I might also add that the name for the game is kinda odd
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 am

Spx. wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:if u have an able ct team this game will work. but its kind of unfair cause cts could choose the Ts who die. right? yes right. and that would be abuse :>

No you cant choose who is going to die of the T team, you just say randomly: Protect the ViP and they need to stop and then they die if they're in front of the exit...

well if a ct thats on top of cage is ordering this day it most likely can/will be abused.
Because when a CT see's a T which is infront of the cage, and maybe dislikes them because of sum reason he could
just say protect the vip just to kill him?
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 am

@ smileftw: Ur such an idiot if you would abuse Razz But your right and you could do it... but I wont.
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 am

smile thx.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:29 am

This game could also be played with no people inside the cage, because it's a bit screwing for the people who are not chosen as "VIP"
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 am

Lmao, didnt even understand it gonna read it again ?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am

Agent Smith wrote:This game could also be played with no people inside the cage, because it's a bit screwing for the people who are not chosen as "VIP"

Hmmm that's a good idea tho, but then its not Protect the ViP anymore, and the ViP will die to, so its fair =]
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 am

the vip is the T with best kdratio Very Happy
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Concerning Abuse: The CT should be on a place where he CAN'T see the Ts, so that the "stop"-command is really random. The other CT watch the Ts if they do everything correctly.

The problem I see on this game, is when only few Ts are left. When there is one VIP and only like 4 terrorist running around, the VIP will get owned in almost any case.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:26 am

Mati wrote:Concerning Abuse: The CT should be on a place where he CAN'T see the Ts, so that the "stop"-command is really random. The other CT watch the Ts if they do everything correctly.

The problem I see on this game, is when only few Ts are left. When there is one VIP and only like 4 terrorist running around, the VIP will get owned in almost any case.

You could stop it at that moment? Ill paste in the rules what you just said about abuse, and I wanna know when the game should end...
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 am

kami (GER] wrote:the vip is the T with best kdratio Very Happy

yea, just lets ask all the T's his KD.. ( sarcasm)

still didnt understand the game...
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 am

Spx. wrote:@ smileftw: Ur such an idiot if you would abuse Razz But your right and you could do it... but I wont.

I wouldnt abuse, I'm just telling you what kami ment and how it could be abused by nuuuuubs Razz
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next