neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail_czone remove

+7
Mizurri
Koyumu
Marksel
Necro
Mati
Agent Smith
hazik666
11 posters

Go down

Jail_czone remove Empty Jail_czone remove

Post by hazik666 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:26 am

Ok i was wondering if we could remove jail_czone because every time its played people get disconnected
also:
T's always win
Lots of escape ways
Lots of hidden guns
Laggy
Not exciting
Not fun

hopefully it could be replaced with another map
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Jail_czone remove Empty Re: Jail_czone remove

Post by Agent Smith Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 am

have to add one thing.

it's not laggy
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am

jail_czone is not my favorite map, but it's controlable, if you don't have bad CTs. Just tell them to crouch to the middle of the line within 15 seconds, then quickly start simon says and give them 5 more seconds to get there, the rest of the CTs watch the escaping ways.

I wouldn't mind if the map gets removed.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 am

Not revome it, but I don't like the hidden MP5, because the CT's never take this way...
So you should remove that MP5
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 am

Czone is the most fun map possible to play as CT in my opinion, deffinitly my favourite..

You have to accually cover more than 1 spot and work together.

where you have the CT friendly map ba_tamama, you have the T friendly map jail_czone.
As much as you can still rebel as T in ba_tamama, you can also still control as CT in jail_czone, it just takes a bit more efford.

Challenge makes the game worth playing, if everything was easy as pie i wouldn't play it for long. Therefore if maps like this one are removed that would be a shame to everyone who thinks about it thesame as i do, where challenges give you the most fun rather than mindless gaming.

Also:
-the disconnects aren't caused by the map
-it is not laggy at all, thats probably your own comp
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 am

Marksel wrote:Czone is the most fun map possible to play as CT in my opinion, deffinitly my favourite..

where you have the CT friendly map ba_tamama, you have the T friendly map jail_czone.
As much as you can still rebel as T in ba_tamama, you can also still control as CT in jail_czone, it just takes a bit more efford.

Challenge makes the game worth playing, if everything was easy as pie i wouldn't play it for long. Therefore if maps like this one are removed that would be a shame to everyone who thinks about it thesame as i do, where challenges give you the most fun rather than mindless gaming.

Also:

yeah indeed and I like the map with the disco, the ice hockey field and the obstacle course. it's just a bit hard with retarded CTs
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am

i dont read all the topic, but this map will stay.
ct need to be strict and kill terro if ts dont listen.

i dont understand why ct play to go on the line where all ts are, ..
so be stric and careful

all maps are playable , after it is a team problem, if there is noob, we cant do anything
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Agent Smith wrote:
Marksel wrote:Czone is the most fun map possible to play as CT in my opinion, deffinitly my favourite..

Also:

yeah indeed and I like the map with the disco, the ice hockey field and the obstacle course. it's just a bit hard with retarded CTs

never used the ice hockey field? and ct's only fail if they arent listening ( like being at the wrong spot)
at a normal cage day you can send 3 to the roof, to cover the mp5, vents/field after you coverd that spot, it need to be alright. and that kick thingy we sometimes get kicked doesnt matter sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt... cya
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:34 pm

i like jail_czone, but its ok with me if you remove it
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:50 am

just remove the guns ..

have 5 guns hideing on map..

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 am

dont remove the guns... it is the only map with a REAL challenge. we did that map with 8 CT nD, and we managed fine. and its really fun to play as T.

and about the 5 hidden guns, 2 man can cover all the 5 guns. which gives you 6 free CT to cover the 3 escape ways.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am

Chasin wrote:dont remove the guns... it is the only map with a REAL challenge. we did that map with 8 CT nD, and we managed fine. and its really fun to play as T.

and about the 5 hidden guns, 2 man can cover all the 5 guns. which gives you 6 free CT to cover the 3 escape ways.

Yarr just send
1 to footballfield area (best is to get on the wall so you can also watch the auto sniper)
1 to Icerink escape route (also secures the mp5k)
1 to the Tower (next to the disco) He can secure the cafeteria exit + the footballfield if one gets passed the other guy
1 in the gunroom
1 on the roof.

then u have 3 cts to cover the t's (even more seeing that the guy at the icrink is close by and the guy at the footballfield is close by and the guy in the gunroom is close by)
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am

usually when i am not commanding as CT i cover 3 things at thesame time that u put 3 CT's out for darkness.

I am on the roof, look through the roof window into the cells to see people escaping through the hole in the cell, at thesame time u can hear when someone breaks the wall at the mp5, aswell as you can hear T's run out of cafeteria. so that is outside (at disco), mac10, vent and mp5 covered by 1 CT that uses sound in his advantage, that combined with someone on the roof on the football field side that covers the autosniper + p90 + mp5, you have 2 CT's to cover the gunroom and the pool, and 4 CT left to keep an overall look on the T's on the line.

in overal, you need 2 CT that know how to play (the 2 CT on the roof) to pull of linedays in this map.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am

Marksel wrote:usually when i am not commanding as CT i cover 3 things at thesame time that u put 3 CT's out for darkness.

I am on the roof, look through the roof window into the cells to see people escaping through the hole in the cell, at thesame time u can hear when someone breaks the wall at the mp5, aswell as you can hear T's run out of cafeteria. so that is outside (at disco), mac10, vent and mp5 covered by 1 CT that uses sound in his advantage, that combined with someone on the roof on the football field side that covers the autosniper + p90 + mp5, you have 2 CT's to cover the gunroom and the pool, and 4 CT left to keep an overall look on the T's on the line.

in overal, you need 2 CT that know how to play (the 2 CT on the roof) to pull of linedays in this map.

Meh this fails when t's know how to be sneaky.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 am

there are 2 guns, i only count the one that is the most easy for the T's thats the mac and mp5, the rest of the guns you need to escape for it and you need to be on the roof after secruing that parts there should be no problem
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:24 am

If i was one of the admin i wouldn't remove this map... It's fun to play because it's a challenge and if you have good ct's its even more fun to play, for the t's its fun to play to because you can escape easyer! I don't think the map is laggy at all... And the guns they really need to stay otherwise u get endless rounds!
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down