neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care

+4
Mizurri
Syntech
Yahoo Su**s
MasterCookie
8 posters

Go down

JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care Empty JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care

Post by MasterCookie Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 am

JailBreak server got under attack of freekiller at 7 am this morning(nd time) there werent any admin...At 7:40 Syntech came but did nothing of the situation he slain one but they were like all freekilling or breaking rule(ex:ct in cage ct in pool trowing gun on T and kill them) so ND player revolted:
JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care NDNEEDBETTERMEMBER

Now at 8:34 the server is still underattack and there no admin! they all freekill they dont give order and if we leave cage they kill there even a aimbotter killing all one ! i always play the moring 7-9 (nd time 3-4 am here) and there always freekiller and no admin but like today? NEVER! so comon nd fix that problem or nd player will revolte they all want to complain here..

AND I AM COMPLAINING CUZ THIS SUCK

Well ty
Leader of RtK revolution[86th world better clan]

MasterCookie

Number of posts : 1
Birthday : 1992-06-07
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care Empty Re: JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 am

MASTER COOKIE CAN YOU DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I CREATED ANOTHER ONE FROM A MINUTE AGO USING A SPECIAL THEME OF RESPECT

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AND THANK YOU

Yahoo Su**s

Number of posts : 7
Birthday : 1982-01-03
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care Empty Re: JailBreak is under attack of freekiller and admin dont care

Post by Syntech Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 am

Most of kills werent freekills because most of werent listening to orders. I said many times it wasnt freekill but noobs like you kept spamming "FREEKILL!!" etc.
I kicked all who did one or two freekills and banned massive freekillers. Some people did massive fk but and run away. I didnt managed to take id/ban them but some people still were spamming me to ban him even if i told them he left.
Most of them changed nicks because one or two noobs were spamming to change nick to xxx and most of noobs just changed it.
Important thing is that i cant see everything so you should make screens/demos and post them on forum.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:36 am

Omg guys why do you cry, syntech was in the server o.0 and i think he know the rules better then all of you in the game?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 am

did you ever think of taking demos or screenshots of the fking and posting them here??
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 am

nD jail need good admins? now I've got a thing for you...
we aren't admins!
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

You guys are just epic whiners,

INSTEAD OF MAKING USELESS TOPICS TRY MAKING DEMO'S/SCREENSHOTS AND POSTING THEM THEN WE CAN DEAL WITH IT.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 am

Topic locked.

PS: IF U USE OUR TAG AGAIN U WILL BE PUNISHED!

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down