neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2

3 posters

Go down

Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2 Empty Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2

Post by Adrianexi Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 am

Princess, when i was talking to sam it was after u spoke to me..., i told you clearly not to speak to me didnt i? i said "dont come back" as a joke, and he got banned or kicked for bug abusing, and about sam, sam had ping of 2k for around 3 minutes, he started walking in one place instead of finishing the round, he only kept us waiting for the next round, what do u expect me to do? I said to him either you kill urself and let us play or kick sam. Have some common sense princess, and btw, i aint going to reply to ur next post, this is the last time i ever spoke to you, do u understand? this is the only solution to avoid trouble for me and you.
Adrianexi
Adrianexi

Number of posts : 160
Birthday : 1993-09-01
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2 Empty Re: Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2

Post by princess Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 am

he didnt get kicked or banned, he said bye because he was going. sam couldnt move because of his lag spike, thats what LAG does, it LAGS you so you cant move and it delays the time you move to what you see on the screen. that is common sense, that if someone has a lag spike they cant move yet you made a big deal of it. it was at the end of the round anyway it wasnt harming you in any way waiting that extra 10 seconds for his lag spike to end. it wasnt for around 3 minutes, it was about 1 minute and during that one minute it was going from 2000 to 40, and it didnt affect you. you talk so much crap, did you know that? get a CLUE on cs, learn proper english and then come back on cs because you clearly have no idea what lag on cs means

princess

Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2 Empty Re: Admin abuse stops here ! ... part 2

Post by MagnusGladius Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 am

DONT MAKE A NEW THREAD WHEN WE LOCKED THE FIRST ONE! IM I FUCKING CLEAR!?
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down