neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrasment and Racism+Swearing

+17
Tie
KoD
Spx.
^skip^
Smile
Ancient
Pukata
Agent Smith
dnz
Satoko
Hanyuu
Marksel
hazik666
Chasin
Falastiny
DarkNess
Arnold Schwarzenegger
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Harrasment and Racism+Swearing - Page 3 Empty Re: Harrasment and Racism+Swearing

Post by Tie Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm

I know that what KoD said.
Before i regulary played on the neonDragon servers i played on a german server and everytime when someone wanted to say: "a**hole" or something like that it changed to "Oh, my mommy sais i have to go to bed now."
Tie
Tie

Male Number of posts : 121
Birthday : 1992-07-17
Job/hobbies : School for Product Design, Mapping, Playing CS, Eating at MC Donalds, watching the X-files
Registration date : 2009-06-19

https://www.youtube.com/user/aegyptologic

Back to top Go down

Harrasment and Racism+Swearing - Page 3 Empty Re: Harrasment and Racism+Swearing

Post by Chasin Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 pm

3 days ago, i was on a KZ server, and i say "fuck...." cause i fell down really far. and the server auto banned me for 6 hours.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Chasin wrote:3 days ago, i was on a KZ server, and i say "fuck...." cause i fell down really far. and the server auto banned me for 6 hours.

pwnt

And still, if someone says it thru mic, how you wanna do that?
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 pm

KoD wrote:
Chasin wrote:3 days ago, i was on a KZ server, and i say "fuck...." cause i fell down really far. and the server auto banned me for 6 hours.

pwnt

And still, if someone says it thru mic, how you wanna do that?

We got the members for the mic, it's just annoying if somebody keeps saying f*ck or the word cancer and stuff like that...
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Mostly people swear at jail because of ""Freekills"" and many members are active on that server, so it isn't really neccesary...
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 am

Check page 1
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 am

You know you can kick players for offensive language and if they spam/keep yelling freekill freekill etc, right? And if it continues just ban?

It's not like we can predict the future and kick them before they will say something offensive. We can try to ASK the players to behave, but fact will always remain that many don't adhere to that. There's not a whole lot we can do, except handing out punishments. I'm not sure if plug-ins would work either. Like the example given by Chasin, 1 single fuck isn't worth a 6 hour ban Shocked

P.S. This thread went off-topic VERY fast after the original post (from what I could see) Suspect
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 am

QuickSilver wrote:You know you can kick players for offensive language and if they spam/keep yelling freekill freekill etc, right? And if it continues just ban?

It's not like we can predict the future and kick them before they will say something offensive. We can try to ASK the players to behave, but fact will always remain that many don't adhere to that. There's not a whole lot we can do, except handing out punishments. I'm not sure if plug-ins would work either. Like the example given by Chasin, 1 single fuck isn't worth a 6 hour ban Shocked

P.S. This thread went off-topic VERY fast after the original post (from what I could see) Suspect

Yes we got off-topic lots of times in the past rofl, this is just a single reminder thats all and its still going on. Members should have the gag option
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 am

F wrote:Indeed.. I spent hours on zm servers and only did 2/3 slays and 1 kick..
I went to jail and.. well, u know.. " freekill " ; " ct in vents " ; "F*CKIN ASSHOLE WHY DID U KILL ME, U ***********, BAN! " ... whatever -.-
it is all servers are very friendly......jailbreak seems to be the worst though....the number of people who dont know the rules is unbelieveable, and people are usally unhappy playing jb.Zombie as you said is much better, but people on zombie seem to hate vip's since they think quad damage is "abuse"......they dont realise that people are being rewarded for helping upkeep the servers.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

Coffeecake wrote:
F wrote:Indeed.. I spent hours on zm servers and only did 2/3 slays and 1 kick..
I went to jail and.. well, u know.. " freekill " ; " ct in vents " ; "F*CKIN ASSHOLE WHY DID U KILL ME, U ***********, BAN! " ... whatever -.-
it is all servers are very friendly......jailbreak seems to be the worst though....the number of people who dont know the rules is unbelieveable, and people are usally unhappy playing jb.Zombie as you said is much better, but people on zombie seem to hate vip's since they think quad damage is "abuse"......they dont realise that people are being rewarded for helping upkeep the servers.

dude stop bumping
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 am

He is allowed to bumb.

3. Bumping should only be used if a thread has no reply for more than 2 weeks.

I agree whit coffeecake, couldn't say it better.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicman Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

The last reply was made 19th May?
Magicman
Magicman

Male Number of posts : 740
Birthday : 1996-08-09
Job/hobbies : CS, and hangout with friends.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:54 am

Magicman wrote:The last reply was made 19th May?

So it's more than 2 weeks... Sorry for offtopic.
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 pm

well , but ppl are bumping alot these days...

its becoming annoying
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:

dude stop bumping

Noob he didnt bump
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:

dude stop bumping

Noob he didnt bump

he did...
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:

dude stop bumping

Noob he didnt bump

he did...

Look at the date of the comments.. seriously gtfo
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Jees guys, stop it... There's a rule for bumping Phoenix, as long as they stick to it, it's ok to bump.

Now quit the discussion about the bump = annoying, he has the right to do it..
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3