neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things happens when no admins is online

+15
Humanoidism
Agent Smith
LongD
UnicSimmePower
MONTYX
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Merciless
Mati
Falastiny
Syntech
hazik666
dnz
MagnusGladius
Ancient
XaZor^
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things happens when no admins is online - Page 2 Empty Re: Things happens when no admins is online

Post by Humanoidism Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 am

Syntech wrote:Ancient if you have CZ on your account it automaticly dowlnoad some skins from CZ

That's not right true... I have the new 1.6 skins. I have CZ, yes - but it's not installed on my computer.

The reason must be that he haven't got the updated models Smile

Advanced said:
Original models, maps, sounds, sprites etc. is in a package like (pak3, zip etc.) in the folder, where your game is. It's inside this package because of easy updating by Valve of maps. Therefore you might not got all updates from Valve.
Humanoidism
Humanoidism

Male Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1993-01-15
Job/hobbies : Music, Gaming, Exploring
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Things happens when no admins is online - Page 2 Empty Re: Things happens when no admins is online

Post by Chasin Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 am

if you see some1 missbehave, make a demo/take a screenshot, get their steamID, and post it on the ban section

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 am

not all admins can be 24\7
we need to sleep like you and other guys .
we have other life from conter strike if you know

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumí Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 am

What?? Those skins aren't 1.6 skins? o.O I've always had them and thought that they were the default skins ..

Sorry for off-topic but that's just chocking ..
Lumí
Lumí
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Female Number of posts : 306
Birthday : 1987-08-15
Job/hobbies : Piano, Guitar, Hiking, Cycling, Books, Writing Music
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crasH Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

When there's no admins it's chaos, the members help aswell by doing the cleaning up but when there away, it's just not playable, the TT's call everything you do "not allowed" and when you kill them as a CT and warning them like 3 times before actually the kill, they complain that it was "freekill" or "I was going back to the cage you noob" I also experience players saying that CT's are freekilling with no evidence and the CT gets kicked by a member usually, I know it's hard to tell if he's right or wrong or get evidence by that's just unfair, a TT tells a member to kick someone because they freekill, which they not and they get kicked.

crasH

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 am

Hmm, I never listen to people unless they have proof when people tell me someone freekills i do pay more attention to that person
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2