neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Yurnero / eMNITY

+10
dnz
Lakoona
hazik666
MagnusGladius
vladkboy
Ancient
Agent Smith
Merciless
riz`
Yurnero
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Yurnero / eMNITY Empty Application Yurnero / eMNITY

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

NOTE* Moving this application from admin to Jail, since I didnt know/wasnt sure where to post. So here it is for jail application.

Hello fellow Neondragons, lately I have been on vacation so you might have not seen me active. However, I just went back from vacation and was going to enjoy some jailbreak on your server, but as usual there is always some people that dont follow rules, insults another, and yeah you get the point. So its hard to watch the situation without I cant do anything. I have met a lot of great people on Neondragon, but nevertheless, I have met more bad people than great people. Because they are rude, and dont wanna enjoy the game. So I want to make Neondragon a better place for everyone!

You recognise me best as Yurnero I would say, because I believe there was some admin/member/vip who saw me during my playtime, There was two people arguing about something and I tried to stop them etc. Some admin said "Agreed" to me so If thats a good start or bad start, I will leave it upon your capable hands.

My name is Tony surname is Hoang, Im from Norway, even tho im 16 years old im very mature and talkative, I like to meet new people and im easy to get in contact with. Im full of joy and loves to hangout with people constant. Not only talk but play together.
My interests are football, hanging out with friends, music, and computer.
Im a very funny guy, mature, fair and skilled(lol). I love to talk on VENTRILO.

I hope you enjoyed so far, because here comes it!

My ingame nick is eMNITY or so far, you recognise me as "Yurnero" on your servers.

*Why should we choose you, and why are you applying ?*

- You should choose me, because I have so much to contribute. Im capable of being admin and handle any sutation that goes by, Im smart, I handle it with common sense, trying to listen too both opinions if that is the case. I have what it takes to become Neondragons next admin, not only im very talkative,funny,fair,mature yeah you name it but I also understand English pretty well and did I mention that I speak Vietnamese, Cantonese, Swedish and French aswell? Razz. Im very active at forums and checking up for updates. I can/or work with competitions like you did before (Make a jailmap and win 1-3 month VIP) I have some great ides to make competitions for all the players of Neondragons community.

Im applying because I see there is many people who dont behave in the servers. This include behaveiour, insults, doesnt follow the rules, as there is always people playing on your servers, especially your jail servers, there is always people trash talking to each other. Sadly this happends a lot and I cant always reach an admin or members. So this will also give me an oppotunity to ride on the journey with you guys, aswell keeping the bad guys from the server!

*Admin and AMXMOD experience ?* - I have been both admin on AKPU.se , PLAYSTAR.SE and currently im admin on BrutalCS.nu (Also swedish community) Akpu recruited me as trialist due to my decent application and tried me as admin for 2 weeks. But only 2 day went on, I got accepted as admin due to my awesomeness! no really, it was because I could talk with people in a calm way, not spamming them until they get it or so.

But also give them some feedback on server rules and maybe join and register at akpu.se to get the latest competitions and updates. As being admin by these servers, I have access and full experience on AMXMOD, I know how to use it without problem. Later on, I made an application by BrutalCS.nu by far I can tell its a big gaming community. The requirement was 18 years old, however, they saw trust in me, my awesomesauce! Nope but I could and had what it took for me to become a part of BrutalCS! You might wonder why I have so big influence with Swedish people when im from Norway. Its because I just love to hangout and play with em, its so fun. So ofc I hope I can enjoy here aswell =). So by being admin of two off Swedish biggest community, I dont admin abuse /kick/ban/slay/slap people for fun. I do it for reasons, and I do that because when they ask me what I did it for, I can just use my simple answers without hesitating telling him.

*What can Neondragon offer you, and what can you offer us ?*

- First of all, I think the admins is doing great on the servers, The admins/member is active, but they dont have 100 eyes. They cant watch everyone on the server at the same time. So I saw someone handle some bad guys on the servers stricly and smart done. I gotta say well done, that was a smart pull. I could learn from that Smile. I can offer you a nice manovour and idea communication skills. This means I can come with lots of ideas, competition (did this before in AKPU), and also help every and each member if they are in need on either forums or the server. If someone ask me about the server rules, admin current state.

I will always not try and ignore them and always help them. By being a very trusted adminmember in AKPU, I donate by paypal in Headadmins account to keep the servers/competions(VIP)/ventrilo servers up. So if there is in need of my donations, there is no need to hesitate too ask me Smile. I hope you can atleast offer me a nice start, its good with a fresh and good start, also if you make jokes about me, I have no problem at all. A former admin from Akpu and both Playstar.se used to joke about me in chinese style etc, yeah you get the point Razz. So ofcourse I went on and just had totally fun. So you can always have fun with me, no matter what.

Not only I can offer that but I play a lot of games, MMORPG, Strategy etc. So I play more than just counter strike.

*Previous gaming experience ?*

- I originally started playing counter strike at the age of 10, when my sister had some friend that was playing counterstrike at a place called "Komport", where she introduced me to them and they started teaching me. It was really fun back then, when they all was like pro and I was the biggest nub Razz. Mostly important I learnt a lot and if given oppotunity I would learn from you guys aswell I believe. After 1-2 years, the place got removed and then I started to get into Warcraft3, Red alert, AoE, QUake 2,3 Battlefield and some other games cant remember much well.

So joining Neondragon would not just give me the oppotunity to pwn you guys in CS but also in DotA Very Happy. This gives me then a whole 6-7 years of gaming experience which I think is quite a lot. So I have no problem getting into new games.

*Additional Info ?* - Right now im also in one of the top guild realm on my server (Kazzak) We have cleared everything for long time ago, and done some hardmodes like, hodir, Flame leviathan, thorim, XT, thats about it. But as you know, the 3.2 patch is heading right here and you can actually change Faction, which I maybe think I will do it if you guys are playing Wow. Then I dont mind if you guys are casual or just having fun, last 2 weeks, I havent raided and gotten 450- dkp because I think its way too boring atm.

I just want to relax a bit, playing some counterstrike with friends, beach and boat and stuff like that. So maybe if you guys play wow, I could change faction and just maybe play with ya. Im also 16 years old but im very mature and I dont act like im 16 years old. When I talk on vent, people think im 18 or beyond and I just giggle and say no im 16. People wanted to add me on Facebook to check if it was true, and the fact is my profile on face says 1990, its because I cant change it, because it
requires 1990 and not below. So its funny actually they still think im 18.

+ I have a working microphone.
I have never been banned from any Neondragon servers, no tempban or so. 100% clean, just got kicked for my first time playing jail. Ofcourse when I see 10 T's running all I think is 10 headshot inc! :E.

That was it for me I think, when it comes to application, I try to be more serious about the job more than joking around. Because I said before that I love to have a lot of fun etc.
So mostly hope it didnt bore you to death, but hope you enjoyed it.

I probably forgot to mention something, I just came home and im a bit tired, please direct any question and I will answer!
Peace and sincerely eMNITY or Yurnero, whichever you prefer :-).
Yurnero
Yurnero

Male Number of posts : 176
Birthday : 1993-03-08
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Application Yurnero / eMNITY Empty Re: Application Yurnero / eMNITY

Post by riz` Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Great application, good luck with it Very Happy
riz`
riz`

Male Number of posts : 467
Birthday : 1974-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks riz : - )
Yurnero
Yurnero

Back to top Go down

Post by Merciless Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Good luck, Yurnero.
Merciless
Merciless

Male Number of posts : 226
Birthday : 1995-04-26
Job/hobbies : Making maps for nD, Football
Registration date : 2009-07-13

http://www.NeonDragon.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Yurnero wrote:

*Additional Info ?* - Right now im also in one of the top guild realm on my server (Kazzak) We have cleared everything for long time ago, and done some hardmodes like, hodir, Flame leviathan, thorim, XT, thats about it. But as you know, the 3.2 patch is heading right here and you can actually change Faction, which I maybe think I will do it if you guys are playing Wow. Then I dont mind if you guys are casual or just having fun, last 2 weeks, I havent raided and gotten 450- dkp because I think its way too boring atm.

A lot of people wouldn't understand this but I do because I played world of warcraft.
My question is: What was the name of the guild? Razz

anyway, this application is very good but maybe you should talk a bit less with how awesome you are Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Good Application, A bit long but thats good.. Wink

Good Luck
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Great application ! Very Happy

Good luck ! Smile
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:05 pm

I play world of warcaft as well. Horde side on Mazrigos. Quite friendly guild if you wish to join. We also do some raids if want you change your mind. Tho the guild is on a slackness atm
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 pm

MagnusGladius wrote:I play world of warcaft as well. Horde side on Mazrigos. Quite friendly guild if you wish to join. We also do some raids if want you change your mind. Tho the guild is on a slackness atm

tongue

what was your name of your undead rogue again? Macheta?
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Ok its a long application but how long have you been on holiday because i have not seen you on jail server once. unless you have a different nick the application is good but i think you have a good chance with it
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Mr. Smith wrote:
MagnusGladius wrote:I play world of warcaft as well. Horde side on Mazrigos. Quite friendly guild if you wish to join. We also do some raids if want you change your mind. Tho the guild is on a slackness atm

tongue

what was your name of your undead rogue again? Macheta?

Excess is it called! Smile
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Mr. Smith wrote:
Yurnero wrote:

A lot of people wouldn't understand this but I do because I played world of warcraft.
My question is: What was the name of the guild? Razz

anyway, this application is very good but maybe you should talk a bit less with how awesome you are Smile

Yeah hey, the name of the guild is Impulse on kazzak (Alliance). And my awesomeness its a joke, however I know what you mean:P
Yurnero
Yurnero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey, sounds cool.. I have 60 hunter now on balnazzar, just lvled it for few days ago.. might transfer and lvl if im into wow again, as I said earlier. Havent been raiding for a while now, since its pretty boring Razz.
Yurnero
Yurnero

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Yurnero wrote:

Hey, sounds cool.. I have 60 hunter now on balnazzar, just lvled it for few days ago.. might transfer and lvl if im into wow again, as I said earlier. Havent been raiding for a while now, since its pretty boring Razz.

I agree. Raiding can be pretty boring if you tell me. I usually find myself doing little bit both pve and pvp. Mostly pve. If not that Im pretty amused by leveling low levels Smile

Let me know if your gonna transfer it, and GL with your apply.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

hazik666 wrote:Ok its a long application but how long have you been on holiday because i have not seen you on jail server once. unless you have a different nick the application is good but i think you have a good chance with it

Hellu, I've been on holiday for like 2-3 weeks but I took with my laptop so I have just been playing randomly. But im back in track and I recognise many players from the servers as, Merciless, Super mighty llama, Agent smith, Ancient, arseN, mamba and many more that I dont quite remember right now, and thanks hazik Cool
Yurnero
Yurnero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

MagnusGladius wrote:
Yurnero wrote:

I agree. Raiding can be pretty boring if you tell me. I usually find myself doing little bit both pve and pvp. Mostly pve. If not that Im pretty amused by leveling low levels Smile

Let me know if your gonna transfer it, and GL with your apply.

Idd, WOTLK was not my imagination of that it would be today. Mad But raiding with friends like 10 mans is like okay, can be fun etc Smile.
I'll give you a shout if I would have that in my mind Laughing and thanks to everyone for GL comments Cool
Yurnero
Yurnero

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 am

b.c. > wotlk in my opinion, b.c. was a real challenge Razz like prince malchezaar

GL with your apply btw Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 am

Mr. Smith wrote:b.c. > wotlk in my opinion, b.c. was a real challenge Razz like prince malchezaar

GL with your apply btw Smile

Before that time even. Pre tbc was the shit! Smile
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 am

I was lvl 43 when b.c. came out o__O but yeah i've heard about some nice events like ahn'qiraj, oh well lets switch to the application and not wow o.o

Last edited by Mr. Smith on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PWND!!!!!1111one)
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Merciless Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:14 am

Smith, this Topic isn't for talk about World Of Warcraft. (WoW)
Merciless
Merciless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoona Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 am

Merciless wrote:Smith, this Topic isn't for talk about World Of Warcraft. (WoW)

Lol LOL l0l L0l
Lakoona
Lakoona

Male Number of posts : 29
Birthday : 1988-05-25
Job/hobbies : bed time stories
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Merciless Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 am

Neutral
Merciless
Merciless

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am

Merciless wrote:Smith, this Topic isn't for talk about World Of Warcraft. (WoW)

True that. We're just sharing the same kind of interests.
I'd migrate every gamer from nD to wow if I would! Razz Twisted Evil
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merciless Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:05 pm