neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^#

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^# Empty [Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^#

Post by Minorca Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Steam id :STEAM_0:1:11778109
Ingame Nick :|LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^#
Reason of ban : Say there that is wh
Banned in what server ? : Zombie or SENTRY MOD
Date and time of the ban : not sure but i think that it was on the 18/19 Setember 2010
Motivation for a deban : i don't use wh, i would like to see the demo if that exist and i play long time since 2002 and yes my account is from 2006 just because is when i started playing at home... what more can i say? i play nd almost 1 year and is the frist time that i get banned...

Minorca

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-01-10
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

[Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^# Empty Re: [Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^#

Post by uhu Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:58 pm

uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

[Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^# Empty Re: [Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^#

Post by Minorca Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 pm

-.- where is the wh over there?

3 frags and u can see wh in it? is on the door he and the men that i kill there? i even have the aim in him -.-

please see it again and with some true eyes u will see that i haven't.....

Minorca

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-01-10
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Well, I'm convinced it's a wallhack.

First of all I started to record after you made some weird kills already. Of course I don't have any demo's of evidence of this, so that doesn't count. So let's talk about the demo.

The demo is indeed short, couldn't make it any longer because you left suddenly. What is visible in the demo indicates the use of a wallhack:

- First you attack a CT on the roof. You already started looking (and aiming) at the area where that CT was before you even saw him, but I think this can be explained with the use of sound. Think you saw him once or twice at the beginning of the fight, but after that you kept moving and shooting at him. The weird thing is, you kept aiming EXACTLY at him although this CT was moving. And you stopped shooting when the CT went down the ladder, out of reach...
- The last action you made is that you were running towards the BD, you ran with your knife, threw a HE and you suddenly pulled out your AK-47 and pre-aimed at the CT who was there, although you could not have known that there was a CT.

So far the demo.
Players in the server also agreed with me that you played very suspicious. And apparently the admins, who are experienced in catching cheaters and detecting cheats like wallhack and aimbots, also agree with me.

Besides this all, I've found that you are banned for wallhacking a few months ago on another server ([PTT] WC3FT + HOOK | HLSTATSX + FAST DL | PROTOTYPECLAN.COM (tour_dust2)) too! Look, I've made a screenshot of it:

[Declined] [unban] |LP| [M]iNoRc[A]^# Amxban10
(Link: http://amxbans.prototypeclan.com/search.php and search on SteamID)
(Link prototypeclan.com: http://prototypeclan.com/)

But maybe the admins will change their minds if you can convince them you weren't using a wallhack. Good luck!

PS. The fact that you own a Steam account and that you're a regular player says nothing about that you're a cheater or not. I've seen and banned (on another server) very loyal players who played CS for a long period of time. And why the need for a second account? You have access to your Steam account on every computer everywhere. And you have access to all your games registrated on Steam everywhere, on every computer. A person who owns a Steam account for 4 years should have known this...
And on ZM-servers it's relative easy to hide your wallhack...
PPS. This is his Steam Community Page. Can you tell us where your previous Steam Community Page is?

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 am

Cheaters stay banned.

@ King.. WOW..
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down