Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Ancient on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 am

Chasin wrote:are you all really expecting that neondragon is ever gonna give an explanation or any comment at all on this topic?

seriously? for how long have you guys bin on this community?

he simply couldn't care less, live with it.
thats what this community has bin like for a looooong time now.

and i really do NOT understand that people STILL don't see it, and actually put time, effort, stress ect. in helping this jackass make money.

try making him say something close to "I appriciate what all the admins and members do for me".
would be a new world wonder.

Some things just never change around here. neonDragon used his personal insticts to kick me from the admin team. Sometimes your personal feelings aren't a good choise and this showed that it was not a very good choise. Thanks @ people for saying the nice things about me. I appriciate it, I really do. Having a good name at the servers and that people like is much more better then actually getting paid, some will disagree but I think that is more important. Some people just don't change and accept some critisism, yesterday neon showed how he really is. I hope you are happy now neon because everyone is against you at the moment. Have fun and take care of the community now.

Cheers
avatar
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Location : Netherlands - Rotterdam
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by neondragon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 am

Ancient, you know very well that I make 0 money from this community. None. I *spend* money keeping it online, plus I have a very noisy kitchen due to running computer servers in there. It is really distracting while trying to eat coco pops.

I had reasons to demote you to member. I simply decided that on balance you're not the right fit for being in the admin team right now. It is not personal, it was a strategic decision. It may seem strange to some people, based on what they can see, but I have reasons for it and I can't go into what those reasons are in public -- it is just necessary to trust me on that point. You are completely welcome to stay here as a member.

We all appreciate the work you have put into being admin. We appreciate you taking care of the strike list with QuickSilver. I, personally, am extremely grateful for the work you have done, and no one is forgetting your contribution.

No one appreciates the actions of all of our admins more than I do, because like me, they are putting their own time and effort into trying to make this the best place it can be.

I think that your efforts to take this dispute public and brag about how everyone is against me go some way towards showing people why I had worries about you representing our community in the admin team. I don't think that it is a mature or acceptable way to behave.

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Age : 31
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Marksel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 am

neondragon wrote:it is just necessary to trust me on that point.

Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure everyone trusts you at this moment!
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Ancient on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 am

*sigh*

You know yourself that nobody agreed whit your actions. You took them on your own, on your own point of view. You didn't discuss whit anyone, all of this is on your own cause. I never said that you made money, I have never pointed out something like that. I said that it is for me much more important to get a good name, then getting paid for doing stuff for the strikelist etc. Like you said YOU had reasons to demote me, none of the admins had a say in this. If all of the admins agreed to demote me I would take it like man because if the admin team doesn't want me in then I am gratefull to say that I had a great team. Did you even think of what Quicksilver is going to do now. Do you really think he is going to do it by himself. He is demotivated to do anything for the community right now because you know yourself you have fucked it up right now. No one agrees whit your actions and yet you still say that you thought a long time for time. You made a decision yourself and nobody agreed whit it. Accept it.

avatar
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Location : Netherlands - Rotterdam
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Smile on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 am

neondragon wrote:
I had reasons to demote you to member. I simply decided that on balance you're not the right fit for being in the admin team right now. It is not personal, it was a strategic decision. It may seem strange to some people, based on what they can see, but I have reasons for it and I can't go into what those reasons are in public -- it is just necessary to trust me on that point. You are completely welcome to stay here as a member.

Then I'd like to know what suvi is doing as a admin for the community? (no offense suvi)
cuz I've never seen any 'actions' taken by her? Dont quite see the strategic action taken
by removing an admin which we know help out ALOT, and keeping someone that
we have never seen doing anything..
avatar
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 am

neondragon wrote:Ancient, you know very well that I make 0 money from this community. None. I *spend* money keeping it online, plus I have a very noisy kitchen due to running computer servers in there. It is really distracting while trying to eat coco pops.

I had reasons to demote you to member. I simply decided that on balance you're not the right fit for being in the admin team right now. It is not personal, it was a strategic decision. It may seem strange to some people, based on what they can see, but I have reasons for it and I can't go into what those reasons are in public -- it is just necessary to trust me on that point. You are completely welcome to stay here as a member.

We all appreciate the work you have put into being admin. We appreciate you taking care of the strike list with QuickSilver. I, personally, am extremely grateful for the work you have done, and no one is forgetting your contribution.

No one appreciates the actions of all of our admins more than I do, because like me, they are putting their own time and effort into trying to make this the best place it can be.

I think that your efforts to take this dispute public and brag about how everyone is against me go some way towards showing people why I had worries about you representing our community in the admin team. I don't think that it is a mature or acceptable way to behave.

Bullshit, if people speak against you you go berserk and kick them from the team but in the worst cases you even perm ban them (marksel situation). Now you kicked an excellent admin just because he critisized you, you dont give reasons because you dont have any valid reason. Now in my eyes your a total joke, you dont take your own community serious and I seriously find this very sad. I must say people did a lot for you and you didnt even thank them for their job. Just look at Agito or Ancient or QuickSilver for example. They tried to maintain the servers on their own, they fixed the banning list which is a perfect system thanks to those guys. QuickSilver has spent his precious hours on the strikelist, hours which he could use in his real life to do the things he loves to do. Your just ungratefull, I pity you bro. Normally I dont care about the most things that happen here in this community but this ungratefullness does piss me off.

Just search in the forums, just look at the things we did to make your community popular.

And I will stay with my statement:

You are exactly like him



Alex-jong Ill

I bet you will ban me aswell now.
avatar
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Age : 27
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Location : The Hague, Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 am

neondragon wrote: I think that your efforts to take this dispute public and brag about how everyone is against me go some way towards showing people why I had worries about you representing our community in the admin team. I don't think that it is a mature or acceptable way to behave.

To be honest,, Who wouldnt get kinda pissed and maybe do like this after they got removed for simply no reason? <.<... It seems like this is the easiest answer you can bring up instead of just telling how it is..
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 26
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by nase on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:I bet you will ban me aswell now.
If you keep acting like you're doing it now you really deserve it. You're so cocky and your behavior is totally presumptuous.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Bullshit, if people speak against you you go berserk and kick them from the team but in the worst cases you even perm ban them (marksel situation). Now you kicked an excellent admin just because he critisized you, you dont give reasons because you dont have any valid reason. Now in my eyes your a total joke, you dont take your own community serious and I seriously find this very sad. I must say people did a lot for you and you didnt even thank them for their job. Just look at Agito or Ancient or QuickSilver for example. They tried to maintain the servers on their own, they fixed the banning list which is a perfect system thanks to those guys. QuickSilver has spent his precious hours on the strikelist, hours which he could use in his real life to do the things he loves to do. Your just ungratefull, I pity you bro. Normally I dont care about the most things that happen here in this community but this ungratefullness does piss me off.
No, this is total bullshit. What would you do if nearly everyone is talking and exerting pressure on you and you can't answer because many people here are discussing and writing on the level of a 10 years old kid? You exactly are prooving this at the moment. There's much more behind it than it looks like and neon had his reasons to do it and stop spamming and humbling him because he just can't and doesn't say everything in one piece. This is completely mediocre and all who are acting in the same way should really think about their behavior again before creating the look of a community with 90% kids in it, although many are even 16+. Thanks.
avatar
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Age : 24
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 am

nase wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:I bet you will ban me aswell now.
If you keep acting like you're doing it now you really deserve it. You're so cocky and your behavior is totally presumptuous.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Bullshit, if people speak against you you go berserk and kick them from the team but in the worst cases you even perm ban them (marksel situation). Now you kicked an excellent admin just because he critisized you, you dont give reasons because you dont have any valid reason. Now in my eyes your a total joke, you dont take your own community serious and I seriously find this very sad. I must say people did a lot for you and you didnt even thank them for their job. Just look at Agito or Ancient or QuickSilver for example. They tried to maintain the servers on their own, they fixed the banning list which is a perfect system thanks to those guys. QuickSilver has spent his precious hours on the strikelist, hours which he could use in his real life to do the things he loves to do. Your just ungratefull, I pity you bro. Normally I dont care about the most things that happen here in this community but this ungratefullness does piss me off.
No, this is total bullshit. What would you do if nearly everyone is talking and exerting pressure on you and you can't answer because many people here are discussing and writing on the level of a 10 years old kid? You exactly are prooving this at the moment. There's much more behind it than it looks like and neon had his reasons to do it and stop spamming and humbling him because he just can't and doesn't say everything in one piece. This is completely mediocre and all who are acting in the same way should really think about their behavior again before creating the look of a community with 90% kids in it, although many are even 16+. Thanks.

Asslicking is an Art aswell, you know damn right that what I just typed is nothing but the truth.
avatar
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Age : 27
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Location : The Hague, Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Marksel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 am

nase wrote:What would you do if nearly everyone is talking and exerting pressure on you and you can't answer because many people here are discussing and writing on the level of a 10 years old kid?

What about, Actually explaining the decisions so that those 'kids' have nothing to whine about anymore?
That would be the thing anyone with a head would do.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Fagnatic on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:19 am

Mackey.. you deserve the ban if you get it imo..

you posted that pic twice now.
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Marksel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am

What the hell are people looking at mackey for?
So what he posts a picture of a dictator, who gives a shit when there is a retard singlehandedly destroying the entire community?
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by KoD on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
nase wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:I bet you will ban me aswell now.
If you keep acting like you're doing it now you really deserve it. You're so cocky and your behavior is totally presumptuous.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Bullshit, if people speak against you you go berserk and kick them from the team but in the worst cases you even perm ban them (marksel situation). Now you kicked an excellent admin just because he critisized you, you dont give reasons because you dont have any valid reason. Now in my eyes your a total joke, you dont take your own community serious and I seriously find this very sad. I must say people did a lot for you and you didnt even thank them for their job. Just look at Agito or Ancient or QuickSilver for example. They tried to maintain the servers on their own, they fixed the banning list which is a perfect system thanks to those guys. QuickSilver has spent his precious hours on the strikelist, hours which he could use in his real life to do the things he loves to do. Your just ungratefull, I pity you bro. Normally I dont care about the most things that happen here in this community but this ungratefullness does piss me off.
No, this is total bullshit. What would you do if nearly everyone is talking and exerting pressure on you and you can't answer because many people here are discussing and writing on the level of a 10 years old kid? You exactly are prooving this at the moment. There's much more behind it than it looks like and neon had his reasons to do it and stop spamming and humbling him because he just can't and doesn't say everything in one piece. This is completely mediocre and all who are acting in the same way should really think about their behavior again before creating the look of a community with 90% kids in it, although many are even 16+. Thanks.

Asslicking is an Art aswell, you know damn right that what I just typed is nothing but the truth.

So, if he agrees on someone he's suddenly an asslicker?
avatar
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Location : weedcountry
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 am

Fagnatic wrote:Mackey.. you deserve the ban if you get it imo..

you posted that pic twice now.

Dont call me mackey fag.. ive changed my name for a reason

@KoD almost everyone is against nD right now and still some people havent learned that you wont get anything here.. but they keep on licking
avatar
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Age : 27
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Location : The Hague, Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Fagnatic on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
Fagnatic wrote:Mackey.. you deserve the ban if you get it imo..

you posted that pic twice now.

Dont call me mackey fag.. ive changed my name for a reason

@KoD almost everyone is against nD right now and still some people havent learned that you wont get anything here.. but they keep on licking

nase got kicked out of the admin team , he didnt whine about it.
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by KoD on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
Fagnatic wrote:Mackey.. you deserve the ban if you get it imo..

you posted that pic twice now.

Dont call me mackey fag.. ive changed my name for a reason

@KoD almost everyone is against nD right now and still some people havent learned that you wont get anything here.. but they keep on licking

Mackey that most people don't agree with Neondragon doesn't mean that everyone has to disagree, don't act so short-sighted and don't try to manipulate.

I don't say that I agree with Neon because I don't [ im not against him now thou ] , but dont blame other people if they have other opinions for asslicking
avatar
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Location : weedcountry
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Leon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 am

xReii wrote:@For those don't think that suvi actually does anything , she does alot during the night when you are sleep , she's always been helpfull when i talk to her she does care and ask what's going.
That is so true man.
avatar
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Location : Somewhere in Europe..
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by uhu on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 am

And zombie server now has no /me or /top15 (I find it a gud decision).
avatar
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Age : 351
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Location : Far far away
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Ancient on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 am

Now I am going to write it more detailed on your post which I didn't do due to some time shortage.

neondragon wrote:Ancient, you know very well that I make 0 money from this community. None. I *spend* money keeping it online, plus I have a very noisy kitchen due to running computer servers in there. It is really distracting while trying to eat coco pops.

I never said that you make money trough this community, give me 1 quote of me that I say that. We appriciate all the you run the servers, but each time when something bad happens and it is about you yourself, then you always come with the same lame excuse. Stuff like : I run the server, I pay for it & I make no money.. and finally about the last sentence. Nobody could give a damn if your distracted if you are trying to eat breakfast or dinner w/e. You can host the servers from another location. Nobody ever forced you to host them from your kitchen. That was your own choise and if you don't like that it's hosted from your own apartment then you need to find another place to host it from!

neondragon wrote:I had reasons to demote you to member. I simply decided that on balance you're not the right fit for being in the admin team right now. It is not personal, it was a strategic decision. It may seem strange to some people, based on what they can see, but I have reasons for it and I can't go into what those reasons are in public -- it is just necessary to trust me on that point. You are completely welcome to stay here as a member.

Name the reasons, if you are so sure that you have done the right thing by removing me from the admin team, then name it. I have nothing to be ashamed of. You know yourself that you made a wrong decision, but you don't want to look like an ass infront of the whole community. That is the thing that is stopping you from writing the real reason for my demotion. Everyone knows already that you made a bad decision, it won't change anything if you just admit that you rushed whit the idea to remove me from the admin team. If you can't name those reasons in public then you have no right to kick me at all. If you can't mention the reasons in public then its obvious that its something personal, I already know a lot more then you think now. Just because I am a person that has knowledge about human feelings, I am not saying those stuff in public. You really think people are going to trust you know after you kick a person that has spent most of the time of his life in nD. I doubt that I will stay member here after a while because I highly think this is inappropriate, even for you.

neondragon wrote:We all appreciate the work you have put into being admin. We appreciate you taking care of the strike list with QuickSilver. I, personally, am extremely grateful for the work you have done, and no one is forgetting your contribution.

No one appreciates the actions of all of our admins more than I do, because like me, they are putting their own time and effort into trying to make this the best place it can be.

If I had done a lot of good things for the community and you appreciate them then why the hell would you kick me then. Give the reasons I have mentioned above and I can live on again. This is, if I am sure, the most obtuse thing that I have ever experienced in the 1,5 (almost) year that I have been in this community. You don't make any sence at all, as I mentioned above I know now a lot of more things then before and if you don't give me the reasons I am going to post it in the nD private section so every person can read it. Then we will see who is right and who is wrong. I give you 2 days (not more) to confess the reasons.

Note : This is not a threat, this is about justice and I won't let this happen for no reason at all.

neondragon wrote:I think that your efforts to take this dispute public and brag about how everyone is against me go some way towards showing people why I had worries about you representing our community in the admin team. I don't think that it is a mature or acceptable way to behave.

Read what XaZor has posted.

XaZor^ wrote:To be honest,, Who wouldnt get kinda pissed and maybe do like this after they got removed for simply no reason? <.<... It seems like this is the easiest answer you can bring up instead of just telling how it is..

There is nothing more to add. Just explain the reasons in public. If you can't do that explain it to ME then in private.


@Fagnatic :

Nase was removed from the admin team, because there wasn't really a task for him. The vote of him was rushed as we didn't think we needed another admin. He had his reasons, but neonDragon doesn't gives his reasons in public which is highly obtuse if you kick a admin whitout giving a reason.
avatar
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Location : Netherlands - Rotterdam
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Mati on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 am

Not a complete statement, just a few words.

You all don't know how much neonDragon actually cares about the community, and how much work he already put into it. You try to judge based on what you see, and that's very very less from the whole.

I can understand that you're upset, but that's actually because you don't really know Alex. He knows he made a mistake by acting so silent towards the community, hardly talking with anyone, and he actually tries to change that, and already reflected the congrete problems on himself.

And describing neon as a selfish bastard who just does arbitrary actions for no reasons is just totally wrong. He did much work to provide what others have fun with, and his intention is definately not to destroy that with levity. Do you really think he does such action on himself without a real reason?!

Ancients kick was actually really considered, including also the work he has done (and he is very thankful for that), but he came to the decision that someone with those characteristics doesn't fit into the admin team. For those directly involved it should be comprehensible. For those not, it's hard due to the missing information.



p.s.: Ancient basically knows the reason(s), but he doesn't accept them, because he sees them as not sufficient.
avatar
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Age : 26
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Location : Austria
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by hazik666 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 am

Mati wrote:Not a complete statement, just a few words.

You all don't know how much neonDragon actually cares about the community, and how much work he already put into it. You try to judge based on what you see, and that's very very less from the whole.

I can understand that you're upset, but that's actually because you don't really know Alex. He knows he made a mistake by acting so silent towards the community, hardly talking with anyone, and he actually tries to change that, and already reflected the congrete problems on himself.

And describing neon as a selfish bastard who just does arbitrary actions for no reasons is just totally wrong. He did much work to provide what others have fun with, and his intention is definately not to destroy that with levity. Do you really think he does such action on himself without a real reason?!

Ancients kick was actually really considered, including also the work he has done (and he is very thankful for that), but he came to the decision that someone with those characteristics doesn't fit into the admin team. For those directly involved it should be comprehensible. For those not, it's hard due to the missing information.



p.s.: Ancient basically knows the reason(s), but he doesn't accept them, because he sees them as not sufficient.

Your kinda wrong there. Ancient was kicked from the admin team because a disagreement with neon, Now thats just bullshit. He's done alot for this community, All neon is doing is running the servers and paying the fees. If he doesnt want to do it, its his own decision. But if he does he will keep the servers. And the fact that you said he provides us fun is really shit, thats basically ass licking anyone could have went to any other server in CS and played theese modes, But neon had most and thats why everyone is here. He got himself in this, he can get himself out whatever means he wants.

_________________
avatar
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Age : 1344
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by nase on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 am

Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
avatar
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Age : 24
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by W_a_S_y_L on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 am

Well I think that most of us are just jumping to conclusions here.
Like Mati said , we don't know what's fully going on and so we're only assuming the worst.
Some of you are acting as if you WANT neonDragon to be a selfish bastard instead of trying to understand the situation.
I'm sure Alex had his reasons for what he did
avatar
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Location : Poland
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Fagnatic on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 am

soo.. we get the reasons now?
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by hazik666 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:09 am

nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
Read this whole thing its about argueing, Im just defending someone.

_________________
avatar
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Age : 1344
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum