neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED)

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Empty Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED)

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Hatam.
Steam ID: 707 STEAM_0:1:10715149 well if you dont believe me you can check hes previous name on this id.

Screens:

Okay so here's him harrasing me with hes regular name Hatam.

Translate You moroccans are the most haram people ever (haram) is a very bad thing to do in muslim, when you do that you will go to hell and thats a hard harrasment to.
[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm11

Here hes saying You Fat Dirty Shit (khanzir on arabic much worse)
[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm12

Then suddenly he changed hes name to aurelius stop playing muslim but i didnt got a screen of that and then he changed hes name to all moroccans are The sons of haram i already explained haram.
[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm13

And here is a screen of his steam id with the name all moroccans are sons of haram.

[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm14

And here he says You are a 13 year old moroccan and you can not read the qoran.[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm15

Here hes saying "what are you saying ? Son of haram..[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jb_ekm16

And on another map he changes hes name to all morocans are the biggest khanzir (khanzir is like dirty shit but on arabic more worse than english..)
Then at the chat you can see that hes saying abo vilken khanzir, he looked at me and then typed it and looked back anywho translate o,0 what a khanzir.
[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jail_a11

And heres hes steam id on hes name to all morocans are the biggest khanzir
[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Jail_a13

Facts noticed: well i was joking with my friend and said lak due thats like ghetto talk you know , and this guy started to harras from no where well i hope this guys will get perm banned because thats to much...
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Empty Re: [Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED)

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

"Translate You moroccans are the most haram people ever (haram) is a very bad thing to do in muslim, when you do that you will go to hell and thats a hard harrasment to."

Haram means things you shouldnt do as a muslim, like eating pork is haram. It does not mean you will go to hell.

"marrocaner storsta haram barnen" = maroccan children often do things that are haram.

"And here he says You are a 13 year old moroccan and you can not read the qoran."
Well basicly he was saying something like i'm a true muslim and stuffs like that and well if you ccan't read the quran it self are you a true believer?
No.

acm123

Number of posts : 14
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED) Empty Re: [Declined] Hatam. Racism/insult/harrasment/name offending (SHOULD BE PERMBANNED)

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

Get your facts together "muslim"

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

And btw,
"Here hes saying You Fat Dirty Shit (khanzir on arabic much worse)"

It does not mean you fat dirty shit and you know it, it means pig and it's in different languages not only arabic.
So stop overreacting and making words look worst.

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 am

I believe I have enough facts to proove you wrong.

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by manunited Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 am

HARAM IS NOT A VERY ''BAD'' thing, and here is one exempel: You cant drink alcohol if you're a muslim and if you do that it means that you are doing something HARAM, so what Aurelius are saying is not true he is making the word haram worse than it is so he can get the player banned.....

manunited

Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1984-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

On the 6:th picture you can see that he wrote
"walla lak due" translated to something like:I swear you are.
meaning that he wrote something before and the responds were "wtf are you saying" and then followed by "haram kid"

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

Admins you can see that he is trying to set the guy up I mean, 8 screenshots in an hour aurelius must have said something before, not to mention that over here on the forums he is the officers little angle but on the servers....woof.
He is the biggest wanna be thug and a muslim. End of story.

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 am

Why don't you try saying everything in 1 post.. in stead of making several post in a row?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by acm123 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 am

I noticed the rest after a while, my bad sorry.

acm123

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 am

acm123 wrote:Admins you can see that he is trying to set the guy up I mean, 8 screenshots in an hour aurelius must have said something before, not to mention that over here on the forums he is the officers little angle but on the servers....woof.
He is the biggest wanna be thug and a muslim. End of story.

Stop posting pointless spam and double/tripple posting in the ban section..
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by manunited Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 am

Admins go to the forum '' Aurelius harrasing'' and you will see some exempels and stuffs that Aurelius has said that acm has snaphot.

manunited

Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1984-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 am

Do you mind to stick to the new up date ? anywho gtfo with your posts ffs..

Update :

You are not allowed to post crap at ban reports.
Such things as : He will get a strike, good job or any kind or crap is not allowed.
It's only allowed to add certain proof to the topic to backup the ban report.
Things as : I saw him venting/freekilling to whitout proof is also not allowed.

Don't even try to post crap from now on.
I am hearthless as some of you already know.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 am

Declined

As far as I can tell Aurelius' translation is way off and it doesn't seem that bad to me?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down