neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application Braai Master

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Braai Master Empty Admin Application Braai Master

Post by Braai Master Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:5400184
Nickname - Braai Master
Age - 22
Sex - Male

Experience Level - I have no real experience with being an admin, but I do not feel that this is a huge disadvantage. Over my years of playing counter strike I have learnt how to use the console and various commands, its not a shock to the system. I am willing to learn from the best which is YOU, the current admins.

Average amount of time on our servers per day - I play on average 2-5 hours on all the ND servers.

Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? - I have been a member of steam for 4 years and I played counter strike before then but I think I have been playing on ND servers for more than three years.

I would like to be an admin because over the years I have witnessed lots of frustrating situations in the servers and there was usually not an admin in sight to help. Examples of this are when people exploit the glitches on the maps, when RTD godmode becomes permanent and the player won't rejoin, blocking vents and doorways and even cheating. I know the servers and those who play on them quite well, I know who behaves and who are the repeat offenders and I want to beable to fix it all and make ND servers a happier hunting ground!

I am a university student in England, studying Events Management. I love to braai(barbeque) whenever the weather is good enough. I absolutely love to play cricket!! I am a huge sports fan, watching any rugby and cricket I can find on television.

Recently there have been more admins present on the servers but when you have one admin to 20 people then they can't really keep and eye on everybody offending, I believe that my non-biased help will make the servers way more fun to play on and make sure that players know no to offend or they will face the consequences!

Pick me.
Braai Master
Braai Master

Male Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1986-11-16
Job/hobbies : Student and superstar cricketer!
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Braai Master Empty Re: Admin Application Braai Master

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 am

Why did you bother applying? We dont recruit more admins.

Topic locked. In time ^^
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Braai Master Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:25 pm

I did it because i think you guys should reconsider your options. In the last two weeks the only admins i have come across as been koyumu and satansoul. This has only been for a short period and i think more admins are needed. Me and satansould have been getting on well and i have been trying to help him to spot the blockers, ramp shooters etc and he said to me he can't do it all by himself which is why he asked me to help.

Now i am not saying make everyone who applies admin but reconsider me because I am known by some admins quite well, i have been playing on the servers for years and I want to help the admins out!
Braai Master
Braai Master

Male Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1986-11-16
Job/hobbies : Student and superstar cricketer!
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 pm

As It says, We dont recruit anymore admins. When Koyumu is back from his holyday he'll recruit the following admins that is needed. If we're in need of more, i'll reconsider your apply, play with you and see what kind of player you are. So I've nothing against you. It's just for the moment, we dont recruit anyone. =)
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:40 am

If we're in need of more, i'll reconsider your apply, play with you and see what kind of player you are. So I've nothing against you. It's just for the moment, we dont recruit anyone. =)

He said all. Wink
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content