neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reported] "fsA~ fisken" STEAM_0:0:25578827 --> Wallhack + Aimbot

2 posters

Go down

[Reported] "fsA~ fisken" STEAM_0:0:25578827 --> Wallhack + Aimbot Empty [Reported] "fsA~ fisken" STEAM_0:0:25578827 --> Wallhack + Aimbot

Post by K!ng Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Player info:
In-game nickname: fsA~ fisken
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25578827
Cheats: Wallhack + Aimbot
Server: CS8 Server Mod
Demo/Proof:
Note for the demo: I recorded 2 different players (both cheaters) in this demo. The first part is of this player (fsA~ fisken) and I switched to another player (fsA~ AntE) when I thought I captured enough proof to ban this player permanently. So pay attention when I switch, but keep watching, because I've also posted a ban request for that other player (they are friends).
[Same demo as for "fsA~ AntE"]

Everyone noticed this player cheating when we we're playing in the map de_train. So I started recording him and he did, obviously. I called Kwaakt to ban him (Kwaakt joined the server immediately, made also a demo of this player and banned him temporarily. My thanks to Kwaakt) and I quickly switched to another played who was cheating (didn't started a new demo because I didn't want to waste time and therefore evidence). So this player is already temporarily banned, but in my opinion such cheaters deserve a permanent ban!

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

[Reported] "fsA~ fisken" STEAM_0:0:25578827 --> Wallhack + Aimbot Empty Re: [Reported] "fsA~ fisken" STEAM_0:0:25578827 --> Wallhack + Aimbot

Post by Ancient Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

Already reported on the strikelist and he is now permanent banned.

Thanks for the report though. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down