neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz

+3
SultaN
Leon
bhudia111
7 posters

Go down

[Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz Empty [Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:46 pm

yo so check it there was 2 noobs on ct yeh swarley and auslious both underage to play cs you have to be 16 and over, so i told him to stfu he gets mad balhaalhahahal hahahaha little kids, saddo actually reported me, that proves he has no life, and spends his whole time on cs, he actually had the time to screen shot me flaming swearing, and rageing, when i was joking. nobcheese, blah so unban me and ill behave. okkkk i rep NORTH WEST LONDON BADBOYS 2PAC FOR LIFE.

bhudia111

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1986-05-20
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

[Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz Empty Re: [Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Mr anderson^ NORTH WESSST DUNNOOO THATS ME YOU ZIMMIEEE

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

[Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz Empty Re: [Declined] man got banned for swearing at noobs on cts come on jhezzz

Post by Leon Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Make a proper unban request...

- Steam ID :
- Nick INGAME :
- Admin/Member :
- Reason of ban :
- Date and time of the ban :
- Motivation for a deban :

Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 pm

man does it look like i have time for that im busy with my rapping, im a vip

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

bhudia111 wrote:man does it look like i have time for that im busy with my rapping, im a vip
Lol'd.

Like leon said, make a proper ban request.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 pm

bhudia111 wrote:man does it look like i have time for that im busy with my rapping, im a vip
Yeah it looks like it, if you had the time to write that whole sentence and the other unnecessary spams you wrote on the other topics then you shouldve had the time to make a proper unban request.
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:16055125
- Nick INGAME : Mr Anderson^ Reping North West
- Admin/Member :
- Reason of ban : Bad BEHAVIOUR
- Harrasing
- Ghosting

- Date and time of the ban : 8:28 pm/ 13th september 2010
- Motivation for a deban : you should not ban someone for swearing when he gets angry because he dies. and if i new it was against the rules i would have stopped but i didnt so unban me this once and ill behave. i am loved by all the rap lovers on the server, they will miss me very much, i bring ghetto welcome to the server. so yehhhhhh ill not flame again ):

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

You did not know swearing was against the rules huh?

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f54/banned-mr-anderson-harraser-t4537.htm

You first strike, in MARCH, quite a while back, also because of harassment and swearing, didn't that give you a hint that it is not allowed?

And here we go, your second strike, also by harassment!
Spoiler:

You were banned twice already if not more, and this third one is your last and got you permanently banned. Should of learned from your first 2 mistakes.

Last edited by Marksel on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

oh my noooo wayyy really plz forgive me before i cry

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Looking at your response, I'm pretty sure your chances of unbann are quite alot below zero, good luck have fun acting like a 3year old in the meanwhile.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

awww really gosh thats not good

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

your sadddddddd u have no life your on cs 24/7 and on this site 24/7 so idk i have a life i play cs for fun and go crazy its just because your forign from holland you dont know how the british rule. come down my ends and ill punch your geeky face in. low life admin. go out to the gym instead of moderateing noob

bhudia111

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:24 pm

bhudia111 wrote: i have a life

If you have such an awesome life, why are you here swearing at other people and even more pethatic, threatening other people?
Go back to your so called 'life' then instead of wasting your time here kiddo Wink
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 pm

bhudia111 wrote:
come down my ends and ill punch your geeky face in. low life admin.

Made me lol xD Your e-peen is enormus man!

And btw, what you call life someone else calls shit.
but anyways, have fun fighting on the net. Bro.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Locked... though judging from your attitude you won't be getting an unban.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Declined.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down